Fan Fictions

New Years AR OS

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pluks

pluks

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
New Year – it's meant to be the start of something new, the start of a new life, a new beginning. All of us have problems and issues in life. But New Year - The idea is to face it, solve them, and start out new…to a good end and a fresh beginning.

New years hold important to everyone's life! And so it did in armaan and riddhima's life!

He was the dude. She on the other hand was a sweet-princess. Opposites! But they say opposites attract and that happened... she hated his killer attitude while he detested her sweet-bubbly, apple-of-everyone's-eye personality… He loved to bunk, race, rude, fight, get involved into tiffs with anyone while she liked to be sincere, and be nice and friendly with everyone! Still they became friends!

They started hanging out, doing assignments (ridhima made armaan do it), bunking (armaan convinced ridhima to!) everything what both of them had not done before…

It had been six months of their friendship that New Year and armaan wanted to celebrated! Armaan and his crazy ideas… she found them crazy but she liked them!
So armaan took her to a 5 – star to celebrate…she was the only girl who was like a guy friend to armaan... she was a true friend. And she also guided him how to pataofy girls! And for ridhima, he too was a true friend… she learnt to LIVE life! New Year had to be spent with some one special… and they were special to each other…
And at the party, he discovered that she loved dancing and also the rock star in her that liked to do what she liked, not bothering about the rest… he figured this out when she started singing loudly at the dance floor when her favorite song was being played and she was NOT drunk! Though armaan tried to stop her she didn't care. On the other hand she found out that he was very sweet to people he knew, like his friends. He had it in him but always hid it!

Time flew by…They were great friends… armaan had got a girlfriend (thanks to ridhima) that year and in a month it would be New Year again! Armaan wanted to do something for his girlfriend and the only source of help was ridhima! They both thought and thought and finally armaan came up with an idea – a candle light dinner!
With riddhima's advice – girls like this and not that, decorate it with flowers, candles… etc... Of course armaan's GF liked the setup. But at the end of the dinner, she confessed that she loved someone else (the same old story!) and armaan was left heartbroken... ridhima consoled him saying he'd get a better girl and stuff... she thought he'd get over it soon, because she thought it was just a fling! She was wrong! It took a good 2-3 months for him to get over it. Ridhima understood that he was soft and fragile in his inner self! He was the tough guy outside but inside, he cried and wept and was even depressed… it was difficult for ridhima to get him back to his normal self… armaan on the other hand was thankful to ridhima for being patient and listening to his sobs and nonsense talks.. He never thought she'd be so patient and understanding… she asked him to forget the past and to move on… and so again he started out new! Despite being hurt, he moved on!
They had fun, new relationships replaced the past ones… this time it was ridhima who got a boyfriend… they had been going steady for 7 months and it was new years again… Vicky, riddhima's bf, took her out to his friends party on New Year… armaan was also there with another friend. The party was at its peaks. Vicky took ridhima to another room and tried getting intimate with her, misbehaving and more… he tried getting lucky with her! She somehow managed to escape his clutches. She dragged armaan out of the party and asked him to take her home! He did that quietly, without asking any questions. He could clearly see that she was in a shock. She didn't speak a word. He went upstairs and settled her in her PG. He tried talking to her… even though she didn't respond...

At one point, she just broke down and hugged him… in her sobs she told him what had happened. Armaan felt sorry for her. He wiped her tears and asked her not to cry for that bast***! It was role – reversal... armaan thought she'd take time, like months to get over this… but he was quite surprised the next day when she said 'you're right armaan... I shouldn't be weeping for that stupid... he's not even worth it!' and that's it! She never looked back… she was hurt but she had a strong mind. He didn't have an idea she would be so strong… the girl who cried when some kid got beatings from someone in some serial, he thought that for this she would cry buckets! But he was in for a surprise… she was stronger than him! Riddhima never thought he would play a consoler's role… he didn't know how to play it but yet he knew how to be there for someone!

That new year they both promised that they'd never get involved in such relationships... but who knew that this was NOT it... god had something in store for both of them – a new relationship! That year was great for both of them... they were not involved. They had fun doing crazy stuff like running to eat at 1 in the night, going for jogs in the morning and singing loudly, dancing in the middle of the road when they felt like it, clicking pictures at funky locations with XYZ people – for instance with the liftman of somewhere.. dancing with the kaam-wali bai, or with the waiter at the restaurant, flirting with people walking on the road, playing with the beggar's kids, singing A-B-C while walking on the road, talking to each other in the wee hours of the morning – sometimes till 6, and then getting ready for college at 8, going to the railway station and running after the train, enacting the jab we met scene, – in short doing everything only because – THEY FELT LIKE DOING SO! Whenever one of them had some work or some outing or trip with their family, leaving the other alone, it was an unspoken promise of informing the other and then making up for their absence later.

They were both happy in each others company, but they didn't know it!

This new year eve, they thought of partying at a club... they were dancing to the beats of 'dard-e-disco' , 'dhan te nan' , 'badmash company' and other rock song… suddenly they started playing 'jaane tu mera kya hai' from jaane tu.. They looked at each other. Their story resembled the movie in a way. They looked away… it was so awkward for both of them. They went to the karaoke section... he sang 'hey ya' mid-way he realized what he was singing and he blushed... somehow he finished the song trying hard not to look at her. After that they went out for some fresh air. Actually it was getting too awkward in there. After a short walk, they went back in, and thankfully they were playing rock songs again. It was the first time armaan noticed her matkas and jhatkas. She was so full of herself! Then they played aaja leharate from whats your rashee.. While the guys were doing stunts like harmaan baweja, armaan too joined. This time ridhima noticed his muscles and his strongly built body.
After the song was over, they played 'I just wanna spend my life with you from Neal n Nikki'… they both started slow-dancing, unknowingly. They were looking in each others eyes and when the song got over; both of them came close to each other and kissed. It was rough, wild but lovely. They both knew how crazy they were for each other. They kissed again. Everyone at the dance floor started clapping. Armaan knelt down, and everyone in the crowd started cheering 'go for it dude!' he said "riddhima, I don't know what we share is love or not but ll I know is I want you to be there with me all my life. I like it be with you and I want it this way only. Will you spend your life with me?" She just said "yes I will spend my life with you!" Armaan just hugged her hard. Everybody clapped and hooted.
They broke the hug... and armaan is armaan, he engulfed her into another kiss, hard yet passionate... it was a long one. When he came back for another one, riddhima just whispered 'armaan, easy!'... He grinned. They left the club soon and walked back to her PG. while walking, ridhima said 'armaan, I don't want to walk anymore… heels hurt you know!' saying that she sat down, middle of the night, middle of the road. Armaan too sat down with her. She screamed 'whooooooooo' loudly and he too joined in.
Ar- why screaming?
Ri-I'm happy you know.
Ar- even I'm happy.
Ri- great!
Ar- so?
Ri- I screamed because I was happy. And I am happy because I never felt this way before!
Ar- which way?
Ri- I feel like I'm on the top of the world and I'm in love with the craziest, loveliest, handsomest, cutest, funniest and the most perfect guy in the world!
Ar- oh!
Ri- what oh?
Ar- nothing. You said so much. Difficult to process so many adjectives in one go! But thank you. *he said that sincerely*
Ri- hmmm…
Ar- lets go now?
Ri- yup!

They both got up. She was about to walk, when he just picked her up in his arms and started walking.

Ri- kyu?
Ar- you said you were tired. So!
Ri- *speechless, gives him a peck on his cheek* you're the best!
Ar- *grins* I know!
Ri- hawww... *punches him slightly!*

That night both of them didn't sleep.

Next day,
Ridhima wakes up, she checked her cell phone and there was a text from armaan.
"Good morning, love!" she just smiled… armaan was never so cheesy and romantic. In fact he hated all of this. But she liked it. For him this was bullshit but she found it cute! So that message was just for her!
She replied back "good morning dear… btw you needn't do this, I'll love you just the same!" He sent back ":)"

Every New Year was special... the next new year they got engaged, then the next they married each other. Even though something would not come up special for the New Year, they made it a point they'd do something new for it. They never got bored of each other. Every New Year brought out a new aspect in both of them. They discovered something new. They loved being crazy and every New Year they found some other crazy way to love each other!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
guys if you liked it plss comment or least press the like tab!
means a lot truly :)
muaahzz!

Edited by pluks - 27 June 2010 at 11:40am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Armaan90vrulssasyatanya.dsouzakarankideewanixambrynshaaz_91shristi sardanamita18mansibhartipinkssgupta.aditi20.vrshn.HR-DMG4lifeNorz.:.MONA.:.-AviatoR-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Years AR OS" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Riddss

IF-Sizzlerz

Riddss

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
awesome OS
do write more

love
Riddss

Edited by Riddss - 28 June 2010 at 11:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety__pie