Chat Clubs

   

|Big Boss K Badmaash#40|Invt Only|H Bday SAS Pg.82 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008

Posts: 36931

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Hey Ishani but I see that Raju is upset he wanted IK ke fanaticsErmm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Big Boss K Badmaash#40|Invt Only|H Bday SAS Pg.82 (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Joined: 23 July 2007

Posts: 22605

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.

Originally posted by Bugger

Yep IHLS track is good ....i like "bin tere" and the title track ......I hope the movie turns out good ..cuz i really wanna watch it (i can see raju ji jumpingLOL)

u watched kites yesterday right ? how was it ?


Don't ask , I changed the channel within half an hour. Even Desi Girl was more interesting that Kites ! LOL Yup me too waiting to watch this movie, looks promising , but I won't book tickets until I read the reviews on the net ! LOL


Hey Manuka , even I like the new name ! Big smile


ROFL same here ...i watched for 10-15 minutes and i thought even "paathshaala" was more interesting ROFL

hi monica

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008

Posts: 36931

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Hey Bugsy were you mad at me since the past couple days:( Because I miss you.

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Joined: 23 July 2007

Posts: 22605

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Hey Bugsy were you mad at me since the past couple days:( Because I miss you.


No babes [>:D<[ ..why would i be mad at u .....was just busy in the mornings ...which is a time for our normal chats LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008

Posts: 36931

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

No babes [>:D<[ ..why would i be mad at u .....was just busy in the mornings ...which is a time for our normal chats LOLLOLLOL

I thought you got mad because I was picking on UsmanTongueLOLLOL and okay:) GoodBig smile

Hug

Did you see the wild danceShocked

and sashaAngry


Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Joined: 23 July 2007

Posts: 22605

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by Bugger

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

No babes [>:D<[ ..why would i be mad at u .....was just busy in the mornings ...which is a time for our normal chats LOLLOLLOL

I thought you got mad because I was picking on UsmanTongueLOLLOL and okay:) GoodBig smile

Hug

Did you see the wild danceShocked

and sashaAngry




ROFL how funny ....i will give u jhappis for picking on usman ROFL
Yep ...i lkied the dance ....Tongue...and todays show was superb ClapClapClap....Dev's taunts were hilarious as usual LOLLOLLOL.........

Sasha ...AngryAngryAngryAngry......she should be kicked out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008

Posts: 36931

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
ROFL how funny ....i will give u jhappis for picking on usman ROFL
Yep ...i lkied the dance ....Tongue...and todays show was superb ClapClapClap....Dev's taunts were hilarious as usual LOLLOLLOL.........

Sasha ...Angry......she should be kicked out

I thought you would but then I got confusedTongueLOLLOL

I loved the danceEmbarrassed and I'm excited for today's showEmbarrassed

The way she ripped her saree was so badOuchAngry I would have slapped her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bugger

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Joined: 23 July 2007

Posts: 22605

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by Bugger

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
ROFL how funny ....i will give u jhappis for picking on usman ROFL
Yep ...i lkied the dance ....Tongue...and todays show was superb ClapClapClap....Dev's taunts were hilarious as usual LOLLOLLOL.........

Sasha ...Angry......she should be kicked out

I thought you would but then I got confusedTongueLOLLOL

I loved the danceEmbarrassed and I'm excited for today's showEmbarrassed

The way she ripped her saree was so badOuchAngry I would have slapped her.



But that ripped saree has done wonders,.....maan was all for Geet today ...bahut ji huzuri kar raha tha LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL .....Plus Geet came out stronger and now vowed to fight herself in difficult situation rather than relying on Maan Clap.......
I know but i dont think sasha ki pol jaldi khulne waali hai Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
||:BasketsVille #51:||*Happy Bday Chahat*Pg 126

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

virgo_gurl 1193 21516 04 July 2010 at 11:01pm
By beetle003
| Bigg Boss 3 Chat Club # 38 | Invites Only|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Ishan. 1200 19957 02 July 2010 at 8:55am
By Autumn.
| Bigg Boss 3 CC # 39 |Invt. Only| IMP Note Pg.134

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Ishan. 1195 24073 28 June 2010 at 8:48am
By Autumn.
| Bigg Boss 3 Chat Club # 37 | Invites Only|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Ishan. 1200 18758 14 June 2010 at 1:06pm
By pinkisluv91
|*|Badmaash Companii CC-|*|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

serendipity. 101 2915 16 May 2010 at 8:39am
By Cutydevil

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.