Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

Kaun hoga Uttaran se Bidaa ? (Page 5)

Poll Question: who do u think will be shot???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [7.32%]
17 [41.46%]
4 [9.76%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [4.88%]
15 [36.59%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Originally posted by Mages

cj ...u know one status of Rohit.some days ago .The hunt is onShocked..wat did that mean ??????

n abt his being keen on films, once he told me he was thinking abt a good role in a movie or something like that..i mean his status was wats in my mind..tell......n wen i said a role in a movie....he said yaa....i mean obviously he wud return
mayb wid a makeoverEmbarrassed
n then more twists....i mean who knows veerich becoming closer n then vansh again pops up....it is a common styleLOL

yaar don't say that......this time if VeeCha comes closer they can never be seperated and i don't want that to happen because ichcha only belongs to vansh and only vansh....

yes i agree he acts as a physcho....but the person behind his madness is only ichcha....he is madly in love with her that he does all this stupid acts......

i don't mind sacrificing king veer dies for a short while....since his character has been ruined big time...but yes i don't want my vansh to die...he is main lifeline why i am watching this stupid show call uttaran.....in the beginning was fine with VeeCha but i began to love the show when vansh came in....i am not going to watch this krap is my vansh dies.....i am not intrested in VeeCha love story...all i am interested is VanCha and Vansh

yes but i don't mind vansh's makeover...the bear has to go....i would love to see him clean-shaven or with stubble

mages dear read carefully wat i said our vansh will return ..it is trend u know..to return , n think he will have a makeover obviously wen he will returnEmbarrassed

ya dear vansh is d only reason i watch d show...n believe he will always return , so no veecha wont get married anywayz..only it is a twist..vansh will return in timeTongueHug

if it is vansh who dies

lets hope naa...vansh doesn't die....till now we have not seen one happy moments of VanCha...they haven't consumate their marriage too.....i hope its not vansh....i will cry buckets...already sadhna died i am still in grief and now vansh no ways i can take too many shocks and tears....
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
@mages:

u know i always cry Cry wen i c  aalekh in that haalat...too much..but here if vansh dies he will return....if it does not happen na.I swear I will kill ROHIT for making me loveWink vansh sooo much n then doing thisLOL

Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 28 June 2010 at 3:33am
Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged

@mages:

u know i always cry Cry wen i c  aalekh in that haalat...too much..but here if vansh dies he will return....if it does not happen na.I swear I will kill ROHIT for making me loveWink vansh sooo much n then doing thisLOL

seeing aalekh in that state it was so painful....he is back to square one again...no desire to love...even he is too waiting for his time so that he can unite with his sadhna....CryCryCryCry...i cried for ragini because both sis are each other souls.....bidaai is incomplete without SaGini...why leap just end the krap....noone can take the place of SaGini bond as sisters....

i don't want vansh to die at all....he is main lifeline why i am watching uttaran...or else to hell with this show......yup rohit makes me fall in love with vansh so much that i am already so crazy for him.....vansh...vansh...vansh "I Lub You"(Krishu StyleWink)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITcjs369

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

@mages:

seeing aalekh in that state it was so painful....he is back to square one again...no desire to love...even he is too waiting for his time so that he can unite with his sadhna....Cry...i cried for ragini because both sis are each other souls.....bidaai is incomplete without SaGini...why leap just end the krap....noone can take the place of SaGini bond as sisters....

i don't want vansh to die at all....he is main lifeline why i am watching uttaran...or else to hell with this show......yup rohit makes me fall in love with vansh so much that i am already so crazy for him.....vansh...vansh...vansh "I Lub You"(Krishu StyleWink)

oh chill he will return anyway even if he dies....n yes I lub him too....LOLWink.......hey now I can watch Pratigya..again... I quit after all tht boring fake pregnancy hungama n now love is in the air 4 Krishna mayb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Anywayz vansh is not dying may b .cheersClap
SmritiKatha IF-Rockerz
SmritiKatha
SmritiKatha

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Tina Dutta ' A Tantrum Queen?

Reel is always different real life. But this one is real-ly hard to believe. Of all the people, it's the demure Tina Dutta (a.k.a Ichcha of Uttaran fame) who is emerging as the surprise tantrum queen.

If rumours are to be believed then Dutta has been giving a tough time to the unit members on the sets of Uttaran.

"Of late, Tina has had a drastic change in attitude. She's become very stubborn and doesn't co-operate with the unit members anymore. She takes regular breaks for make-up which inconveniences other actors. If she's not interested in doing a particular scene then no one can change her mind. Recently, she broke an expensive cordless mic. The concerned worker kept requesting Tina to hand over the equipment, but she insisted that she will, once she changes and removes her make-up. Tired of his appeals, an irate Dutta smashed the mic on the floor," said a source.

Despite repeated attempts, Tina Dutta remained unavailable for comment.

Well, working in television is a huge responsibility. Every actor, especially a protagonist has tremendous work pressures. After a particular point, actors become susceptible to such pressures and start indulging in petty tantrums. Tina is still young and perhaps she can be excused for this folly.

--Team TellyCafe.com

http://www.tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/628-tina-dutta--a-tantrum-queen.html

May be Iccha , because of the tantrum  Tina Dutta  is throwing on the set. Death of Iccha also will make most impact on viewers..
rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
WHATTTTTTTTTTTT???ShockedShockedShocked

why r they copying bidaai..im not yet of out the bidaai trauma and this crap!!!!Thumbs Down

ufffffffff i act dont want tapu 2 die..she shud b punished evry minuteee!!!Angry

and i feel it might be veer...Ouch

but jyoti..the 2nd last part..ur true good 2 b true wala..ufff kashhhhhhhhEmbarrassed
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cjs369

hey charu n all......

dunno wy I feel it is vansh.....
wy I hav a gut feeling
Rohit is planning to take some time off 4 some project.............. sometimes he gives hard to understand status updates.....clues 4 us?????????????????????

arre nahi yaar agar vansh chala gaya toh ichcha ka kya hoga?? do u think, that way, with vansh dead and since everyone will come to know about taps truth so she too is out of veer's life..... then  veer n ichcha will have a chance of getting back together.....

cj ...u know one status of Rohit.some days ago .The hunt is onShocked..wat did that mean ??????

n abt his being keen on films, once he told me he was thinking abt a good role in a movie or something like that..i mean his status was wats in my mind..tell......n wen i said a role in a movie....he said yaa....i mean obviously he wud return
mayb wid a makeoverEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
n then more twists....i mean who knows veerich becoming closer n then vansh again pops up....it is a common styleLOL

i think this was before that mahsoom girl arrived on the scene ....and when Rohit mentioned that the hunt was on he meant the hunt was on for the girl for that role...most probably i think so

....and yes even i dont want him dead ... and i dont want him to shoot anyone and goto  the jail as again everyone will get angry with him ....as it is all in the bundela family are angry because he made veer leave the house n is torturing ichcha ...if because of him some one dies then again he is targetted as the bad man....i wud hate that....

Go to top