Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

Kaun hoga Uttaran se Bidaa ? (Page 4)

Poll Question: who do u think will be shot???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [7.32%]
17 [41.46%]
4 [9.76%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [4.88%]
15 [36.59%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

lambooo Senior Member

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
hey charu n all......

dunno wy I feel it is vansh.....i mean it cud b that there is some scufflen tapu ends up killing himCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry......its hard 4 me to say this mayb.......but baba said ateet wali baat bhavishya me hogi....so tapu will snatch her hubby this time too....mayb she will dump vansh sumwhere n Shocked
months after he will returnEmbarrassedWinkTongue.....back wid a vengeance......to give her a tough time....this way d story looks more interesting.............

wy I hav a gut feeling
Rohit is planning to take some time off 4 some project.............. sometimes he gives hard to understand status updates.....clues 4 us?????????????????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9shonuu

navaneeta Goldie
navaneeta
navaneeta

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 2:28am | IP Logged
As per me it would be either Ichcha or Vansh .... As the prime motive of CV's is to torture Ichcha and if Vansh knows about her innosence then she will be happy .... so that possibility is ruled out ...

My vote goes for Ichcha .. she will be shoot and killed ... as CV's involved now in kill good people mode in all CV's serial ....

If their quota for Ichcha torture is still not over, then it would be Vansh... tappu would kill him and would blame Ichcha .. so everyone would hate Ichcha and she would land up in jail ... he he he

Otherwise Ichcha dies and Masoom marries Vansh :D

After seeing CV's ways of serial .... I do not expect anything good

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369shivani9shonuu

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

hey charu n all......

dunno wy I feel it is vansh.....i mean it cud b that there is some scufflen tapu ends up killing himCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry......its hard 4 me to say this mayb.......but baba said ateet wali baat bhavishya me hogi....so tapu will snatch her hubby this time too....mayb she will dump vansh sumwhere n Shocked
months after he will returnEmbarrassedWinkTongue.....back wid a vengeance......to give her a tough time....this way d story looks more interesting.............

wy I hav a gut feeling
Rohit is planning to take some time off 4 some project.............. sometimes he gives hard to understand status updates.....clues 4 us?????????????????????

arre nahi yaar agar vansh chala gaya toh ichcha ka kya hoga?? do u think, that way, with vansh dead and since everyone will come to know about taps truth so she too is out of veer's life..... then  veer n ichcha will have a chance of getting back together.....

Edited by cjs369 - 28 June 2010 at 2:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuu

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

hey charu n all......

dunno wy I feel it is vansh.....i mean it cud b that there is some scufflen tapu ends up killing himCry......its hard 4 me to say this mayb.......but baba said ateet wali baat bhavishya me hogi....so tapu will snatch her hubby this time too....mayb she will dump vansh sumwhere n Shocked

wy I hav a gut feeling

arre nahi yaar agar vansh chala gaya toh ichcha ka kya hoga?? do u think, that way, with vansh dead and since everyone will come to know about taps truth so she too is out of veer's life..... then  veer n ichcha will have a chance of getting back together.....

cj ...u know one status of Rohit.some days ago .The hunt is onShocked..wat did that mean ??????

n abt his being keen on films, once he told me he was thinking abt a good role in a movie or something like that..i mean his status was wats in my mind..tell......n wen i said a role in a movie....he said yaa....i mean obviously he wud return
mayb wid a makeoverEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
n then more twists....i mean who knows veerich becoming closer n then vansh again pops up....it is a common styleLOL

shonuu

Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged

hey charu n all......

wy I hav a gut feeling

even if VeeCha gets together....the relationship will not be the same as before because even though vansh has mood swings and giving ichcha hard time...we all know that ichcha loves vansh passionately deep down....infact her love for vansh is way too deeper.....she might not fall in love again with veer with the same affection like in the past....everything will be changed in their relationship.....

right now her feelings for veer is as a friend....nothing more than that...although veer holds a special place in her heart.....

cjs369

Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged

hey charu n all......

dunno wy I feel it is vansh.....i mean it cud b that there is some scufflen tapu ends up killing himCry......its hard 4 me to say this mayb.......but baba said ateet wali baat bhavishya me hogi....so tapu will snatch her hubby this time too....mayb she will dump vansh sumwhere n Shocked

wy I hav a gut feeling

cj ...u know one status of Rohit.some days ago .The hunt is onShocked..wat did that mean ??????

n abt his being keen on films, once he told me he was thinking abt a good role in a movie or something like that..i mean his status was wats in my mind..tell......n wen i said a role in a movie....he said yaa....i mean obviously he wud return
mayb wid a makeoverEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
n then more twists....i mean who knows veerich becoming closer n then vansh again pops up....it is a common styleLOL

yaar don't say that......this time if VeeCha comes closer they can never be seperated and i don't want that to happen because ichcha only belongs to vansh and only vansh....

yes i agree he acts as a physcho....but the person behind his madness is only ichcha....he is madly in love with her that he does all this stupid acts......

i don't mind sacrificing king veer dies for a short while....since his character has been ruined big time...but yes i don't want my vansh to die...he is main lifeline why i am watching this stupid show call uttaran.....in the beginning was fine with VeeCha but i began to love the show when vansh came in....i am not going to watch this krap is my vansh dies.....i am not intrested in VeeCha love story...all i am interested is VanCha and Vansh

yes but i don't mind vansh's makeover...the bear has to go....i would love to see him clean-shaven or with stubble

shonuu

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

mayb wid a makeoverEmbarrassed

yaar don't say that......this time if VeeCha comes closer they can never be seperated and i don't want that to happen because ichcha only belongs to vansh and only vansh....

yes i agree he acts as a physcho....but the person behind his madness is only ichcha....he is madly in love with her that he does all this stupid acts......

i don't mind sacrificing king veer dies for a short while....since his character has been ruined big time...but yes i don't want my vansh to die...he is main lifeline why i am watching this stupid show call uttaran.....in the beginning was fine with VeeCha but i began to love the show when vansh came in....i am not going to watch this krap is my vansh dies.....i am not intrested in VeeCha love story...all i am interested is VanCha and Vansh

yes but i don't mind vansh's makeover...the bear has to go....i would love to see him clean-shaven or with stubble

mages dear read carefully wat i said our vansh will return ..it is trend u know..to return , n think he will have a makeover obviously wen he will returnEmbarrassed

ya dear vansh is d only reason i watch d show...n believe he will always return , so no veecha wont get married anywayz..only it is a twist..vansh will return in timeTongueHug

if it is vansh who dies

Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 28 June 2010 at 3:27am

Go to top