sid
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by cjs369

yes u are right...

Thanks for confirming Charu..😊
It's going to be Veer.

I guess Vansh points the gun at Tappu but then may be Veer would come in between then the gun would be shot and the bullet would hit Veer and the whole blame would go on Vansh.πŸ˜•
Don't get upset. It has been a rule of Indian sops. Whenever CVs fall out with somebody for any reason, professional or otherwise, they replace the face not the character. So as news is Veer will be busy. So he will be shot at and replaced with a new Chehra. And that will be end of it. Like Sabki Ladli Bebo. They killed (God knows what they did with him) and the fate of the sop is everybody there to see. Uttaran is heading that way....like Sas-bahu. I will be the happiest person to see that.
hey charu n all......

dunno wy I feel it is vansh.....i mean it cud b that there is some scufflen tapu ends up killing him😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭......its hard 4 me to say this mayb.......but baba said ateet wali baat bhavishya me hogi....so tapu will snatch her hubby this time too....mayb she will dump vansh sumwhere n 😲
months after he will returnπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›.....back wid a vengeance......to give her a tough time....this way d story looks more interesting.............

wy I hav a gut feeling
Rohit is planning to take some time off 4 some project.............. sometimes he gives hard to understand status updates.....clues 4 us?????????????????????

As per me it would be either Ichcha or Vansh .... As the prime motive of CV's is to torture Ichcha and if Vansh knows about her innosence then she will be happy .... so that possibility is ruled out ...

My vote goes for Ichcha .. she will be shoot and killed ... as CV's involved now in kill good people mode in all CV's serial ....

If their quota for Ichcha torture is still not over, then it would be Vansh... tappu would kill him and would blame Ichcha .. so everyone would hate Ichcha and she would land up in jail ... he he he

Otherwise Ichcha dies and Masoom marries Vansh :D

After seeing CV's ways of serial .... I do not expect anything good
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

hey charu n all......

dunno wy I feel it is vansh.....i mean it cud b that there is some scufflen tapu ends up killing him😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭......its hard 4 me to say this mayb.......but baba said ateet wali baat bhavishya me hogi....so tapu will snatch her hubby this time too....mayb she will dump vansh sumwhere n 😲
months after he will returnπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›.....back wid a vengeance......to give her a tough time....this way d story looks more interesting.............

wy I hav a gut feeling
Rohit is planning to take some time off 4 some project.............. sometimes he gives hard to understand status updates.....clues 4 us?????????????????????

arre nahi yaar agar vansh chala gaya toh ichcha ka kya hoga?? do u think, that way, with vansh dead and since everyone will come to know about taps truth so she too is out of veer's life..... then  veer n ichcha will have a chance of getting back together..... Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago

arre nahi yaar agar vansh chala gaya toh ichcha ka kya hoga?? do u think, that way, with vansh dead and since everyone will come to know about taps truth so she too is out of veer's life..... then  veer n ichcha will have a chance of getting back together.....

cj ...u know one status of Rohit.some days ago .The hunt is on😲..wat did that mean ??????

n abt his being keen on films, once he told me he was thinking abt a good role in a movie or something like that..i mean his status was wats in my mind..tell......n wen i said a role in a movie....he said yaa....i mean obviously he wud return
mayb wid a makeover😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
n then more twists....i mean who knows veerich becoming closer n then vansh again pops up....it is a common styleπŸ˜†

arre nahi yaar agar vansh chala gaya toh ichcha ka kya hoga?? do u think, that way, with vansh dead and since everyone will come to know about taps truth so she too is out of veer's life..... then  veer n ichcha will have a chance of getting back together.....

even if VeeCha gets together....the relationship will not be the same as before because even though vansh has mood swings and giving ichcha hard time...we all know that ichcha loves vansh passionately deep down....infact her love for vansh is way too deeper.....she might not fall in love again with veer with the same affection like in the past....everything will be changed in their relationship.....

right now her feelings for veer is as a friend....nothing more than that...although veer holds a special place in her heart.....
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

cj ...u know one status of Rohit.some days ago .The hunt is on😲..wat did that mean ??????

n abt his being keen on films, once he told me he was thinking abt a good role in a movie or something like that..i mean his status was wats in my mind..tell......n wen i said a role in a movie....he said yaa....i mean obviously he wud return
mayb wid a makeover😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
n then more twists....i mean who knows veerich becoming closer n then vansh again pops up....it is a common styleπŸ˜†

yaar don't say that......this time if VeeCha comes closer they can never be seperated and i don't want that to happen because ichcha only belongs to vansh and only vansh....

yes i agree he acts as a physcho....but the person behind his madness is only ichcha....he is madly in love with her that he does all this stupid acts......

i don't mind sacrificing king veer dies for a short while....since his character has been ruined big time...but yes i don't want my vansh to die...he is main lifeline why i am watching this stupid show call uttaran.....in the beginning was fine with VeeCha but i began to love the show when vansh came in....i am not going to watch this krap is my vansh dies.....i am not intrested in VeeCha love story...all i am interested is VanCha and Vansh

yes but i don't mind vansh's makeover...the bear has to go....i would love to see him clean-shaven or with stubble
Originally posted by Mages

yaar don't say that......this time if VeeCha comes closer they can never be seperated and i don't want that to happen because ichcha only belongs to vansh and only vansh....

yes i agree he acts as a physcho....but the person behind his madness is only ichcha....he is madly in love with her that he does all this stupid acts......

i don't mind sacrificing king veer dies for a short while....since his character has been ruined big time...but yes i don't want my vansh to die...he is main lifeline why i am watching this stupid show call uttaran.....in the beginning was fine with VeeCha but i began to love the show when vansh came in....i am not going to watch this krap is my vansh dies.....i am not intrested in VeeCha love story...all i am interested is VanCha and Vansh

yes but i don't mind vansh's makeover...the bear has to go....i would love to see him clean-shaven or with stubble

mages dear read carefully wat i said our vansh will return ..it is trend u know..to return , n think he will have a makeover obviously wen he will return😳

ya dear vansh is d only reason i watch d show...n believe he will always return , so no veecha wont get married anywayz..only it is a twist..vansh will return in timeπŸ˜›πŸ€—

if it is vansh who dies

Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 13 years ago