Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh IX.~*~. (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Additi...

PHUG..Day Dreaming

awwwwwwwwwwwww they look soooooo eternal here!!what a captivating phug!!love their expressions...finding peace in each others arms!! just the look explains all!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aymee--Mehak--khajjuXSilentPrayersXSukrutha-Faiza-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh IX.~*~. (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
congrats to the 9th dose of premeer/harshiti....love them.....cant stop talking and thinking about them!!haye!!!

--Mehak--

IF-Dazzler

--Mehak--

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

You know what? More than HC's expressions I am drooling over how his hand is protectively wrapped around her waist and her hand in his hair!!BlushingIf I ever get a chance of talking to her, I am surely going to ask her how can you resist him!!Day DreamingOh I adore the way she is holding on to him and how close they are!!It seems as if their bodies are moulding into eachother!!*thud*Blushing

Oh this pic!!BlushingThe picture speaks itself!!it shows the eternal love Premeer had and the bond of their love!!How safe and protected they fell in eachother's arms!!Priceless expressions by both of them!!ClapI wonder how these two can pull such expression and get so deep into Prem and Heer!!It was Harshiti who made us truly understand Premeer!!Wow!!I just love them!!Day Dreaming

Edited by --Mehak-- - 28 June 2010 at 4:46pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

SONALLI-Resham-anoushay_kdmhmdAdditi_sjfan-alisha-AymeekhajjuIn-Sanity-TrivNitty2910-Garima-Jyotix-Frozen-XSilentPrayersXmazkachazkaSukrutha-Faiza--Fatima-SunShine_A

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Mehak--

You know what? More than HC's expressions I am drooling over how his hand is protectively wrapped around her waist and her hand in his hair!!BlushingIf I ever get a chance of talking to her, I am surely going to ask her how can you resist him!!Day DreamingOh I adore the way she is holding on to him and how close they are!!It seems as if their bodies are moulding into eachother!!*thud*Blushing
@bold:mehak u seriously going to ask her this...OMGBlushing

Oh this pic!!BlushingThe picture speaks itself!!it shows the eternal love Premeer had and the bond of their love!!How safe and protected they fell in eachother's arms!!Priceless expressions by both of them!!ClapI wonder how these two can pull such expression and get so deep into Prem and Heer!!It was Harshiti who made us truly understand Premeer!!Wow!!I just love them!!Day Dreaming

seriously mehak it harshiti who played premeer so perfectlyClap....no one else cud hv ever played premeer so beautifullyDay Dreaming

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Resham-anoushay_kdmhmdSongsOf_Silence--Mehak---Garima-JyotixXSilentPrayersXmazkachazkaSukrutha-Fatima-

--Mehak--

IF-Dazzler

--Mehak--

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
@Priya: I was saying that literally!I dont fink Ill be able to ask her that!!ROFLCause either I am going to mess it up or she is not going to answer that for sure!!I dont want her to get embarrased or get scared anyway!!LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anoushay_kdmhmdkhajju

Jyotix

IF-Rockerz

Jyotix

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged

29th and 30th June 2008.  Heer was looking so pretty in white.

Angry and Hurt Prem

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anoushay_kdmhmdAymeeWaqas...Nitty2910-Garima-khajjumazkachazka-Faiza--Fatima-

Jyotix

IF-Rockerz

Jyotix

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Their phug Day Dreaming

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anoushay_kdmhmd--Mehak--AymeeWaqas...Nitty2910-Garima-mazkachazkaSukrutha-Faiza--Fatima-

anoushay_kdmhmd

IF-Dazzler

anoushay_kdmhmd

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged

PHankss jyo 4 da caps.....love ds scene but i just hate da BG song...day cud ha used O Re Pia...or....Shayad yehi to pyyar hai but "duniya mein..:" Stern SmileStern SmileStern Smile

anyways who cares....Premeer were there na..Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming.Day Dreaming to sab kch theek hai...loved their hug ma heart lyk ahhhhhhh....when HC haind was on AGs bare back...Embarrassed.Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ooohhhhhhh God!!!! mmissing thox daysUnhappy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeekhajjuWaqas...JyotixXSilentPrayersXmazkachazkaSukrutha-Faiza-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top