Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh IX.~*~. (Page 149)

-Farru- IF-Rockerz
-Farru-
-Farru-

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.harshiti

Originally posted by khushix

Originally posted by --PEARL--

Khushi di AG did a cameo in kyunki too but it isn't mentioned under her filmography

she didnt..got it confirmed...
i think people mistook the SPA nomination special where Ganga of kyunki was talking to Heer as Kyunki show...LOL
exactly i have watched that video and it was some best sister nomination i guessLOL

No. She did a cameo in Kyunki too guys. She was friend of Tulsi's Great grand daughter and Baa's great great grand daughter.

LOL

Edited by -Farru- - 08 August 2010 at 2:31am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.Pearl.-Garima-khushix-Frozen-mazkachazkaSukrutha-Faiza-

khushix IF-Veteran Member
khushix
khushix

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by khushix

<font size="2">

Khushi di AG did a cameo in kyunki too but it isn't mentioned under her filmography

she didnt..got it confirmed...</font><font size="2">i think people mistook the SPA nomination special where Ganga of kyunki was talking to Heer as Kyunki show...LOL</font>
no di she did a cameo in kyunki i think on 4th march 08 not sure and a few days back i gave the video link of that epi in AG FC

ok thanks...seeing it the first time...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Pearl.mazkachazka-Frozen-

Sukrutha IF-Sizzlerz
Sukrutha
Sukrutha

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farru-

No. She did a cameo in Kyunki too guys. She was friend of Tulsi's Great grand daughter and Baa's great great grand daughter.

LOL

oh..i have seen this.....
its b4 the show started..

Tulsi's Great grand daughter and Baa's great great grand daughter.
@bold..
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Mehak---Faiza-sweta2005-Frozen-mazkachazka

--Mehak-- IF-Dazzler
--Mehak--
--Mehak--

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged

@Priya! I knew it I was waiting to hear something like this!ROFLROFL Harshad ki sanghat ka asar agaya hai!LOLLOL But I loved her answers!all of them were honest and sweet!Thats what I like about her! and the SBS where she says 'khana agaya', I fink she was also teasing him indirectly considering he loves food!LOLGod bless them!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Resham-mazkachazkaSukrutha-Frozen-

-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Mehak--

@Priya! I knew it I was waiting to hear something like this!ROFLROFL Harshad ki sanghat ka asar agaya hai!LOLLOL But I loved her answers!all of them were honest and sweet!Thats what I like about her! and the SBS where she says 'khana agaya', I fink she was also teasing him indirectly considering he loves food!LOLGod bless them!Big smile

yeah mehak tumne kaha n additi ne bol bhi diyaLOL
but i never heard her saying that she likes aloo ka paratha !!
seriously this is the first timeROFL

no in that SBS she wasnt teasing him
what  i think is she herself loves food thats why was jumping like that at the sight of itLOL
ya phir maybe she was teasing.........dunnoConfusedLOL

Edited by priya.harshiti - 08 August 2010 at 7:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Mehak--mazkachazka

Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
never knew this that additi was part f kyunki also lol

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Strawberry-91-Resham-khajjuSweet_Kandykhushixsweta2005-Frozen-mazkachazka

Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
My parents never wanted me to be an actor: Harshad Chopra
08 August 2010 | 5:36pm    7 Comments
New Delhi, Aug 8 Television actor Harshad Chopra of 'Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil' fame might have made a mark on the small screen with his acting skills but he says his parents never approved of his celluloid dreams.
New Delhi, Aug 8 (IANS) Television actor Harshad Chopra of 'Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil' fame might have made a mark on the small screen with his acting skills but he says his parents never approved of his celluloid dreams.
'My parents never wanted me to be an actor as they didn't know about the field and feared how they would be able to help me in it. But now when they see me climbing up the ladder of success, they are very happy and very supportive,' Harshad told IANS.
Harshad, who comes from Gondia, a small town in Maharashtra, made his acting debut with a negative character in Zee TV's serial 'Mamta'.
However, he garnered popularity with his role as Cadet Ali Baigh in 'Left Right Left'. He later joined the cast of 'Amber Dhara' and then went on to play the lead in Balaji's show 'Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil'.
He is now seen playing the role of Anuraag in yet another Balaji serial 'Taryay Liyay', currently being aired on Star Plus. The serial also has actress Anupriya Kapoor of 'Miley Jab Hum Tum' fame as Taani.
The 27-year-old actor insists that he never had any ambitions or set goals in life but had a hidden desire to be an actor.
'I never had any ambitions in life. My parents asked me to do engineering and I went on to do it. I could never tell them I wanted to be an actor. But after completing my engineering I decided to come to Mumbai to try acting,' he added.
'I realised that acting is my true passion. I had never worked for three to four days at a stretch before, but here I am doing it and even enjoying it,' he added.
However, Harshad admits that his road to success was not an easy one, but it was the passion for acting that helped him clear the obstacles.
'Today when I look back, there was a lot of struggle. It even makes me think how did I make it to this stage. It was the passion that kept me running,' he said.
With a successful career comes lots of audience expectations and Harshad admits that the rising expectations of his fans sometimes makes him nervous.
'There are a lot of expectations riding on me which sometimes scare me. I don't want people to say that Harshad doesn't know acting and it's his luck that keeps him going because I have worked really hard to reach wherever I am today. I don't want to disappoint them,' he added.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilovepie.Aymee--Mehak--curledupIn-Sanity-MetisSweet_KandyNitty2910-Garima-khushix-Frozen-mysticgoryfilmsmazkachazkaSukrutha-Fatima-

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
thanks for the article genie sis
HC is soo humble & sweet
love this ans
There are a lot of expectations riding on me which sometimes scare me. I don't want people to say that Harshad doesn't know acting and it's his luck that keeps him going because I have worked really hard to reach wherever I am today. I don't want to disappoint them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Kandymazkachazka

Go to top