CID

Abhijeet - Our Abhi Sir (Page 2)

Poll Question: Do u want Abhi's memory loss case to be solved by creatives?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [57.14%]
2 [14.29%]
4 [28.57%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I don't want because its not only revenge many past things he will remember which can effect  his present and also then how can creatives play with this character in future

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abhijeet - Our Abhi Sir (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
No need to....if they bring back everything, it'll be very very traumatic. My answer would be 'Rehne do' and 'as ACP said, move on'. Don't worry about the past.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prabha.

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
you know I wouldn't prefer Abhijeet sir going in search of those people to take revenge but haan if something happens like they come across as criminals in some other case or something main chaahungi un logo ko iski saza mile and as Shagnika said even I love episodes based on Abhi sir's memory but even I end up with tears in my eyes,maybe Abhi sir never shows it but unke mann mein woh incident khataktha hoga,he faced many problems because of that incident he lost his mother because of that aur unke mann mein ye hoga ki agar kabhi woh log mil jaaye toh they should get what they deserve,though i don't mean I want Abhi Sir to regain his memory we love this Abhi Sir and want the Abhi sir we have now to give saza to those people,so yes I would like something like that but again it should be such ki hi just comes across them and not that he specially and suddenly decides ki I want to take revenge.

vibhavari

vibhavari

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged
i totally agree with what prabha has wrote.abhi sir has moved on in life  the cid is his family and also he has got a true friend in daya sir.if he comes to know about the past it will be difficult for him to accept the present. he will be torned between past and present. also sometimes if a person regains his memory he forgets the present and i don't want that to happen to abhi sir. abhi sir is best the the way he is and i love him for that.

abhijeet-rockzz

abhijeet-rockzz

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
neither do i want his memory 2 come back

jatt48

jatt48

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

No I don't want it. This incident has made Abhi Sir what he is today. That fire, that aggression, that something so unique about him comes from there. I would never want it to fade away. Abhi Sir has come a long way from revenge. Revenge now after 11 years is meaningless, those people must be rotting in hell already. He has started a new life, found himself again, made new memories. I don't want him to lose all this, don't want another turmoil, I can never forget his eyes from his first case. That mysterious past unknown from him makes him so special and is fodder for some stories on him. This one of the best creative decisions they took, should never go back.
salam,,,agree with prabha,,,i don't want abhijeet's memory back,after long time revenge is meaningless,,know he is a best cop in cid team,,,a mature person,,,
vassa bhe,,,"kuch batain unkahii rahna do,,,,,,,"

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
its almost impoosible but i'd love to see an epi on any relative of abhi comming back n saying dat he/she is his relative n abhi cant recognise,,,due 2 memory loss!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top