CID

Abhijeet - Our Abhi Sir

Poll

Do u want Abhi's memory loss case to be solved by creatives?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Do u think d creatives shud solve d case of his memory loss once and for all? We cant bear d fact that poor Abhi had lost his memory and his sweet revenge will be ours also.... Dont u think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeet. thumbnail
i need atleast 5 episodes on dis topic!!
ujs30 thumbnail
i do want abhi sir's memory come back and find out the culprit who were responsible for the loss in abhi's life. but at the same time i don't want his regaining his memory. as he move ahead in his life leaving haunting past behind. though sometimes his past gives him trouble. eventhough i dont' want. he accepted cid as his family. if his memory comes back, he will suffer more emotionally. coz if there would be other member in his family, he will go in search of them. and god forbidden if dont found them, that will give him pain. and i don't want him go through any pain in his life.
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Thept i have made is not him getting his memory back him taking revenge for his memory loss
prabha. thumbnail
No I don't want it. This incident has made Abhi Sir what he is today. That fire, that aggression, that something so unique about him comes from there. I would never want it to fade away. Abhi Sir has come a long way from revenge. Revenge now after 11 years is meaningless, those people must be rotting in hell already. He has started a new life, found himself again, made new memories. I don't want him to lose all this, don't want another turmoil, I can never forget his eyes from his first case. That mysterious past unknown from him makes him so special and is fodder for some stories on him. This one of the best creative decisions they took, should never go back.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
ujs30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabha.

No I don't want it. This incident has made Abhi Sir what he is today. That fire, that aggression, that something so unique about him comes from there. I would never want it to fade away. Abhi Sir has come a long way from revenge. Revenge now after 11 years is meaningless, those people must be rotting in hell already. He has started a new life, found himself again, made new memories. I don't want him to lose all this, don't want another turmoil, I can never forget his eyes from his first case. That mysterious past unknown from him makes him so special and is fodder for some stories on him. This one of the best creative decisions they took, should never go back.

as i said in my  post, apart from suffering emotionally, what prabha wrote is also true. so it is better abhi should not regain his memory.
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well, i love episodes based on Abhi sir's memory loss!! The pain, the helplessness and everything that Abhi sir goes thru are wonderfully portrayed by Aditya Sir!!! Its lovely to watch such episodes, but everytime i end up with tears!!!
😭

i dont want abhi sir to regain his memory! But sach bataun to, abhi sir taking revenge doesnt suit his personailty! May b somehow he comes across those criminals again is fine, but abhi sir going out in search of them after 11 years is a little difficult to digest! Abhi sir is
no more a person who will take such a step! I am talking from a viewers perspective of the character abhijeet! Long time back he was the angry young man! Us waqt agar hota to theek tha! Now he is much more balanced and has accepted the life as it has come! I dont mind an encounter with the criminals n see how abhi sir reacts to them, but he himself going in search for them seperately, is a little odd to see!!!

@Drilabh di did u understand what i meant??? I suddenly had this feeling, so posting it here!!!Edited by Shagnika - 13 years ago
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't want because its not only revenge many past things he will remember which can effect  his present and also then how can creatives play with this character in future
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No need to....if they bring back everything, it'll be very very traumatic. My answer would be 'Rehne do' and 'as ACP said, move on'. Don't worry about the past.
Bhavanab thumbnail
you know I wouldn't prefer Abhijeet sir going in search of those people to take revenge but haan if something happens like they come across as criminals in some other case or something main chaahungi un logo ko iski saza mile and as Shagnika said even I love episodes based on Abhi sir's memory but even I end up with tears in my eyes,maybe Abhi sir never shows it but unke mann mein woh incident khataktha hoga,he faced many problems because of that incident he lost his mother because of that aur unke mann mein ye hoga ki agar kabhi woh log mil jaaye toh they should get what they deserve,though i don't mean I want Abhi Sir to regain his memory we love this Abhi Sir and want the Abhi sir we have now to give saza to those people,so yes I would like something like that but again it should be such ki hi just comes across them and not that he specially and suddenly decides ki I want to take revenge.