Debate of the week

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

samie

IF-Veteran Member

samie

Posted: 02 December 2005 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Hey Guyz

if ne is interested in postin a debate of the week plz pm me the msg headed as DOTW with the debate in the following format:

Name of Debate:

R u Against or with?

The summary of ur debate:

Main Points:

sam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debate of the week" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 02 December 2005 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
okay...... Tongue Tongue Tongue

meha

meha

Posted: 03 December 2005 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Fine....... Tongue

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 04 December 2005 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
I was thinking maybe a topic like should carrying arms in India be legalised . Like in the U.S you can procure a license for a gun easily !!

I am personally against carrying of arms !!Although people carry arms for their protection . For example , an elderly lady or a single woman who may want to keep a gun in the house to protect herself against intruders and burgulars .

Against it , there are often many instances when people have fired a gun for the wrong reasons - not for defense ....but for offense. Also often there have been cases when the child lock wasn't in place on the gun and it got fired accidentaly , to take away the life of some one very dear in your life.

Let me know what do you think . Have been thinking this topic could be researched !!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top