Fan Fictions

India-Forums

For All MY frnds ... :D

Ethereal-Path IF-Sizzlerz
Ethereal-Path
Ethereal-Path

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Well , it may sound funny  as i know m late .. but this had to be done ...  Big smile... Not coz m doing it as a formality but coz I cudnt find anything dat cud actually show how much touched n over whelmed, I was on MY B'Day (u can check d link too! ).. U all made it soo special and memorable for me.. which left me speechless and tearful ....

Though I even know dats its been over  a week .. But kya karoon.. ! Of late i have been coming very rarely online coz of hectic schedule...

Anyways, enough of my Idiotic excuses ...LOL ...

Ohk so first of all , Special thanks to Sani, Nattu, PJ, CG ,Prinzy, Jenny(HF), Mallu who, i dnt know since when, had been planning all this.. !!
I know u wud as usual say. " keep your thanks with you " .. sachi me thanks is and understatement for all ur efforts and unbeatable bash ...

You seriously dont know what u guys did for me.. I mean it was such a touchy moment dat it felt lyk as if i was dreaming......Luv u all for it.... I have been alwaz telling you all dat I wish i cud tell u wat u guys mean to me .. U r soo damn important for me dat i can even describe..!!

All i can say is :

For You all Hug

"I'm very lucky to know someone as loyal and honest as you all. Life usually brings you unpleasant surprises and events, but ever since you all have come into mine I feel there's a new lighthouse to guide me in my moments of indecision and doubt.
You are special in a natural way, but apart from that, I can also see the interest and effort you all put into making yourselves available to others.
I can see your interest in making our lives lighter, happier, more comfortable and prosperous!
Now that everything seems confused, now that people seem to be losing their faith in a better future, it's good to know there are special people like you close by. It's great to know there's someone you can turn to.
It's great to know that I have such friends who are my life. You all are very special."

Love
Vini
  Heart

P.S : Btw, this thread had to be a surprise jo in bewkoonfon ne dhund liya...........LOL

Edited by coolvini4u - 29 June 2010 at 6:38am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

namita18-Khushboo-Sweet_AshumMystiquesammy4udazzling_armaankweetrockstarprincess52lucariozara-KSG-malikSani_Raniaish_punk-ArohaAngel---Doyel--shininggal2008-AviatoR-.PINK.hunder

Ethereal-Path
Ethereal-Path

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Here's my thanks to all who made my day MORE special :

lucario(Avi bhai)
Hima
Kuhu
Karan
Swasmit
sheela (sheelz WinkLOL)
Niki (strawberry LOL)
Sabki Ashu LOL(my cute little sis)
aRohAAnGeL (sammy mommyLOL)
Ansh_Arti(Zoah Embarrassed)
namita18
PheliNazar (Sanu , luv her, such a swtheart she is! Embarrassed)
sangii (my sweetheartEmbarrassed)
.Lali LOL
 ryka_27 Embarrassed
kashishk(meri patient WinkLOL)
Hawtiilicious
 -Khushboo-
devfansumita
Sheetal.Gera (Sheetu LOL)
perfectsmile
kweetrockstar(Poo Embarrassed)
AR_LOVER
nidha1983
--Doyel-(she's soo funny LOL)
 karangrover4eva
-Wish-. (Hina Embarrassed)
Caramel_21 (Mel)
sammy4u
Ruba_siddiqui
dazzling_armaan(Rosh darlingLOL)
-anisha-
baz786
ironfist(Ray)
richa_b(Dracula Gang ki target LOL)
268143 (Sim)
anika_luvsavni (Ani)
Riddss (riddhi)
ankita_ksg
AngelicSoniya
hnisha (Nisha Embarrassed)
kashfull
 GoDsLoVe (Sweet Ankita LOL)
_minaz_
choco_pie92
AttractiveAdya
Kamal_23
lil_desi_goddes

P.S : If I missed some one den please forgive me...*holding ears*Embarrassed

Edited by coolvini4u - 29 June 2010 at 6:34am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Wild.Aimeenamita18-Khushboo-Sweet_Ashummoonlight2630dazzling_armaanprincess52lucariokweetrockstarsammy4u-ArohaAngel---Doyel--shininggal2008Sani_Rani.PINK.-AviatoR-hunder

Ethereal-Path
Ethereal-Path

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Finally , the MOST AWAITED post ... LOL

To The CRAZIEST GANG of Mine WinkLOLLOL

SANI 

So, here comes the First :
sexy churel / my vampire / PJ's ex-wife / 50 hubbys ki unsatisfied wife / hell princess / CG n alimony k paise par aish karne wali ........(OMG! tere kitne ache ache naam hROFL)

Iske baare me jitna boloon utna kam h.. no wonder she is the one of the craziest being you will come across...LOL...  But then she's certainly a wonderful gal and one of my close frnds here . A wonderful frnd, a complete entertainer, and a lively being . She has an aura to make any damn person smile at her idiocy. But dont at all go at her  out going and daring nature, the one that may give you the impression of being I-dnt-give-a-damn type of gal. Coz as far as i know, she can easily be hurt too . She really cares for the ones she loves and their minute thing can create havoc in her small mind and can make her shed tears lyk no end.U knw sanz i nevr told u before bt i luv it wen u think of sharing ur probs with me no matter how much ever big or small they are! Big smile N ya, the best thing i like abt her is, on one hand wen u can find her gossiping on any nuisance, the other hand, u ll find her to be an ambitious gal, who's serious for her career and life N i truly wish dat u get all wat she desiresBig smile. She's mature and immature both at different times. Overall , a complete package and sani seriously, i m really grateful to that moment wen I came across your FF and met you all as it was ONLY from dere that i met u all ... remember, i tld u before dat cz of ur bindaas attitude only i can talk all nuisance on this CC which i cant imagine myself in real life... LOLLOL... bas aur kuch nae boloongi warna tu saatve aasman ar chad jayegi n mujhe pata h tujhe neeche aane ka raasta bhi nae pata.................LOL... waise, itne bade description se teri TRP to pakka bad hi jayegi ... ab toh mujhe jaldi bill bhejna padega..........ROFL...luv u bbz..muaahz!! Hug

Love
Ur vini mini kamini.....ROFL

P. S : Hell ki janta ki bhagwaan raksha kare...LOLLOL

NATTU

Habs / Habzi / nattu / tube light LOL

Do I actually need to tell about our Nattu aka Habzi for you all ...LOL... Iske pagal pan ki gathayen toh poori duniya me faili hui h ... no wonder agar mujhe pata chale ki bahut logon ne apna sir fod liya iski baatein sun kar......ROFL.. Complete tube light (jo bechari kabhi accept nae kartiLOL )... Par fir bhi meri sabse Closest Friend NOT only on IF but in real lyf as well ... She is someone who i have spoken my heart out to.. and i seriously still dnt knw why and how.. ?..  I mean we just clicked! She is really a gud listener when you need one...really caring and possessive for her loved ones... Hamare liye "balli ki bakri"...  but den she really has loads of guts which sometimes leave me shocked (lyk d siggnie thing)... Pata nae itni ka publicity karni thi isse apne CM's ki... agar bolna hi tha toh jeeju ko bolti.. sab ko publicly batane ki kya jaroorat padi..kyun habzi ?.......WinkLOLLOL... Uff , i knw i knw tu bolegi ki me yahan bhi shuru ho gayi par kya karoon yaar tere naam ke saath tere 100 chunnu munnus aise attached h ki hum chah kar bhi nae hata paate......Anyways, all i can say about you is i really luv ya Hug ..u have been there for me when i couldn't even find true self.. and i just dnt knw how to thank you for dat(ab plz gussa mat hona ki mene thanx kyn bola..i jst felt lyk saying Embarrassed )

Love
Ur Vinzi

PJ

PJ / kam akal / ghajini / partner / PJ baba / Match maker / PJ daaku n god knows how many endless names ......LOL...

He's just another important person WITHOUT whom we all wudnt be the way we are..! The Ultimate Crazy Being for creating the AC (Attitude CC), so called Our Mental Asylum ....ROFL...Pata nae kab faaltoo gadhi me iske dimaag ki ghanti ne ise CC maker bana diya .. pata nae roz kaun kaun se characters ke bhoot isme ghus jaate.. kabhi devdas ban jata h toh kabhi Angry young Man..kabhi Govinda (oops, prinz WinkLOL) toh kabhi rajneeti ka neta... kabhi dukh ka maara toh kabhi EBer(emotional blackmailer).....AngryLOL.. sab ko roz disprin khilwata h and idiot, uske bhi paise nae deta......ROFL....pehle toh kam akal tha but recently progress kar ke bin akal ban gaya.....Isnt it great ? ShockedLOL... Waise he's really a great person to befriends with! He can make any place full of life.. maze and masti... If he likes you, he will be always dere with open arms for you but if he doesnt , den u better Mess up at ur own risk... WinkROFL(n yeah, den Dnt even blame me dat i didnt WARN u all LOL)... A caring bro and protective about his friends . A great adviser when u really need one . You can alwaz be sure before confining any secret to him. My partner in crime which obviously includes our poor first target habzi... LOL...  Very much in love actually the correct word is pagalon ki tarah apni wifey ko pyaar karne wala....ki uske gham me sabko devdas bana deta h... but still very loyal towards all.. esp his partner...WinkLOL... so dnt even think of bribing him it may cost you much.......ROFL....on a serious note, he is also another ambitious one..  practical and having a tendency to win alwaz (which DOESN'T at all include stooping low for it)....so, he's definitely a bitWink truthful.....N yeah , how can i forget the MOST important thing.. He's the biggest prankster u can ever come across ....ROFL... agar iska target koi ho toh use ek ek kadam fook fook ke rakhna padta h (reminds me of d pmLOL)..... N the BEST THING for me is dat I really owe him a lot for actually making join the CC which gave me such a beautiful family here... had he not asked me, i wud have probably NEVER met you all .. So , thanx loads partner Hug(i knw u dnt need it bt still keep it Big smile) ... U really mean a lot to me bro, so please gussa mat hua kar ...  luv ya too...... Big smile  .."Alwaz be the way u r "... Embarrassed

Love u
Vini / ur partner

P.S : Is this comment actually fits ur definition of "bada comment"....ConfusedLOLLOL

SHIN(CG)

Hey My CG Hug

Uff ... iske baare me kya boloon .. ?...ErmmLOL... waise toh ye Sani ki twinzy h par bilkul bhi waisi nae h....i mean agar ye paise kamati h toh sani udati h...ROFL... par den isme sani ka koi dosh nae... bachpan ki aadat der se jaati h.....LOL.her twinzy's "knight in shining armour" ... Anyways, my CG is certainly one of the sweetest person u ll meet. She's soo friendly and caring .. alwaz dere for you wen u need .. she's realistic in approach .. par haan gussa bahut jaldi ho jaati h....hamesha naak par rehta h..LOL ... But den jaldi utar bhi jaata h .. she's so sweet ki choti choti baaton par bhi bahut guilty feel karne lag jaati h (I can't ever be angry with you yaar ...really!! Big smile ).. sometimes her talks and view point can leave you speechless ... n oh well, she's a great MT (Multi tasker) .. pata nae itna sab ek saath kaise kar leti h.....ErmmROFL..Itne se dino me she made such a special place in my heart ... nw, i alwaz wait for her bakwaas LOL ...   i luv it wen she calls me CP though i still dnt knw how cum at an instant isne naamkaran kar diya...  Meri chinese toh khud china wale bhi nae samjhenge......LOL... waise u knw wat, i luv ur attitude .....Embarrassed... bt i seriously hate it wen u lie n dnt take care of urself..... n btw, i luv ur choice...ur latest crush : PM.........WinkROFL... In short, apart from being a great friend ... She's one of d unique friend u can ever find......Big smileHug ...CG! I luv ya sooooo much sachi me LOL...

Love
Ur CP LOL

PRINZY

Hey prinzy / prinzu   Hug

Did i ever tell you gal that I love ur hugs... ? Blushing .. She's such a cutie pie ....  really sweet..n soo welcoming n caring ...though she's taller den me LOL par harkatein bachon jaisi h..  hamesha kuch na kuch gadbad karti h... kabhi medicines nae leti .. kabhi excitement me sab bhul jaati h...n mujhe hamesha mera weapon use karna padta h...my special dandas... LOLupar se iske power cuts toh isse bhi jyada famous ho gaye h .... aur bewkoof,  KSG aur armaan me farak nae samjhti...... pyaar me andhi ho gayi h......ROFL....Khud ko Heaven ki princess bolti h jabki mere thode se rashan paani ka kharcha uthaya nae jata isse.............LOLLOL.... kuch kaam dhaam bhi nae karti aaj kal toh bas apni shaadi ki jaldi padi h... pata nae kya kya sapne dekh chuki h abhi tak........WinkROFL.. aaj kal toh hum dono k tym clashes bhi bahut hote h aur meri isse sahi se baat bhi nae hoti........Cry... bt prinzy, i really miss u loads... luv ya sooo much...

Love
Ur Masi Embarrassed

P.S : .I hate it wen she teases me with dat Kh**** taking nattu's side....Angry

JENNY(HF)

Hey HF / Jenny / Wifey / bhabhi LOLHug

Well i remember meeting her first time on the CC... and the way she gave her intro made me crack up.. . i was since den we both got along well.. . She's soo sweet and dearly.. . actually her presence made me feel so comfortable with her that i just dont know when we got close to each other.. She's really a hard worker .. the way i have seen her handling so much stuff all together is really appreciable ... She's talented ... friendly, bindaas , emotional, adventurous Big smile ..Really admire her the way she is! ..n ya,she's our bro's current wifey who leaves him alone always as she alwaz in a hurry..........LOLLOL... n bechara bhai fir devdas bana firta h.....LOL ...Oye itna zulm mat kiya kar .. tumhare 100 hunders ko akele akele sambhalna aasan baat nae h.....ROFL.... luv u loads ya... Embarrassed

Love
Ur Vinniee LOL

MALLU

Hey Mallu Hug

Iske baare me batana toh duniya ka sabse bada kaam h .. Uff !! this gal never means NEVER ever leaves a chance to tease me for any damn thing.......AngryLOL... Her TB gives her such sade hue ideas that jinka na sar hota h na pair.. LOL... but den she's really sweet and dear to me..  I alwaz wait for her stupid convos .. I met her first tym on her FF (Gosh! seems lyk FFs give me gud frnds alwaz ErmmLOL) ..and since den we have been great frnds  .. She is really sweet and damn funny .. can make u laugh at any tym .. LOL...n ise cheese spread toh itna pasand h dat sometyms i feel ki unka business isi ki wajah se chal raha h...ErmmROFL... n yeah, she wants to join my dance class but bechari dukhi h ki classes me is "tun tun" ke liye jagah nae h.....ROFL... koi baat nae yaar..next batch me tujhe pakka se le loongi.....WinkLOLLOL... jyada rona mat .. waise bhi teri aankhon me se contaminated water hi nikalega ......ROFL.. .OMG! me yahan bhi khud ko nae rok paayi ..see! LOL... Seriously, love u loads yaar ...Heart.. really miss ya.. M glad aaj tere exams finally kahtam ho gaye....(waise bhi tu examiners par ehsaan hi kar rahi thi, nae? )...muaahz..!

Love
Ur Vinz Embarrassed

Love
Vini
WinkLOLLOL

Edited by coolvini4u - 29 June 2010 at 6:25am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khushboo-kweetrockstarlucarioprincess52dazzling_armaan-ArohaAngel-shininggal2008Sani_Rani-AviatoR-.PINK.hunder

Ethereal-Path
Ethereal-Path

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Please read it : (though i know its a BIG emotional lecture LOL still ...)

It's always nice to have you all near and to enjoy your companies and your loyalties ; it's important to have the friendship and affection of someone with whom we can share our joys and sorrows, and discuss our problems without fear or reservations.
But, the best part of knowing someone like you guys is not to feel obliged to do something when we're together, is to be able to watch TV without saying a word(i knw dats a weird exampleLOL), not feeling bored or wanting to be by yourself; and I miss dat  you're all far away, taking care of your life while I take care of mine.
To be a friend is to be able to enjoy the best things the other person has to offer, to recognize their faults but to know they are bearable and, on the other hand, to be a friend is to offer our virtues with all the generosity in the world and to live without masks or farces to hide our faults, habits or differences. And m glad I could be always myself being around you all.

I've been really thinking about writing or posting this for a while now, to tell you the meaning of friendship that you all taught me, something that surrounds us in such a natural way that we don't even bother much to understand what it truly means. Maybe I can't really express that meaning, but it's good to know that there's someone supporting us, even if sometimes they don't fully agree with what we are thinking or doing and they don't hesitate to show their point of view. That's what true friends are like, because they know that a different opinion will not change a deep feeling of mutual and sincere trust.

So, am glad to have found you all here - IF . Some where i least expected ..! I'm just short of words to tell you all that what your existence and just a simple "Hello"  means to me. I wish I could just make you realize from my eyes and let you visualize your importance in my life.

Love u all loads .... I know all this may sound emotional and funny too as its getting a bit filmy.  But then i just couldn't control my freaking emotions for you all which are bound to shower coz of your love...Heart

P.S : Credit for this thread also goes to PJ for giving me this Idea.... Big smile

Edited by coolvini4u - 29 June 2010 at 6:36am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

namita18-Khushboo-Sweet_Ashumdazzling_armaansammy4ukweetrockstarprincess52lucariok_anjali12--Doyel--shininggal2008-ArohaAngel-Sani_Rani.PINK.-AviatoR-hunder

princess52 IF-Rockerz
princess52
princess52

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged

wow vini....

i dunno wht to say......sach mein....theres so much to say but i dunno hwo to pen it down......the best way to show u how much all these specaill words for us which was directly form ur heart means alot to me the best way to show is to give u a big hug  n muaaahzzzzz vini gul
first of all there was no need of a return gift cozz we did was nuthing .....n wht we did was out of love which u even know....but ....yet u gave us a return gift which makes us feeel how special we all r as welll   

Ohk so first of all , Special thanks to Sani, Nattu, PJ, CG ,Prinzy, Jenny(HF), Mallu who, i dnt know since when, had been planning all this.. !!
I know u wud as usual say. " keep your thanks with you " .. sachi me thanks is and understatement for all ur efforts and unbeatable bash ...

You seriously dont know what u guys did for me.. I mean it was such a touchy moment dat it felt lyk as if i was dreaming......Luv u all for it.... I have been alwaz telling you all dat I wish i cud tell u wat u guys mean to me .. U r soo damn important for me dat i can even describe..!!

lolzzzz babes....sach mein hum sab kab se plan kar rhae the or usss kamini sanzzzz ki wajah se hum dono ko jhagra lolz no wait u not jhagra but tu mujeh naraz ho gayi  

msg to sanzzzzzz * kamini.....tune jo bhagu se dau ki thi usne nahi sunnni...or meri baari hain tujhe goli se urani kiLOLLOLLOLLOL*
actly vini ......even i shuld thnk u ......coz teri wajah see...us thread banane mein i kinda interacted with sanz n v became good freinds so thnk to u ....sach mein bohat maza aya tha ...thread banane meinLOLLOLLOL

n vinziiiii sach mein ..keep ur thnks in ur pocket ( plzzzz kamino mera dailouge to mut chori karo.....aj kul sab mera dailouge chori kar rahe hain  kuch to original rakho mere liyeLOLLOLLOLLOL)
vini u dont need to say thnks to us...Smile

i knoww babes......n i m so happy tht ....tht samll lil tiny viny thread made ur day ....n by giving us this return gift u made my day n nite seriouslly ....uknwo how much i was i was waiting fo ru too update it so b4 going i would read it ....Big smile thnak u to nahi kahugi so..wht shul di say,..??urghh..
thnsk vini .. love ya loadzzzzBig smile

NATTU

Do I actually need to tell about our Nattu aka Habzi for you all ...LOL... haaaa mujhe sunna hainWinkLOL Iske pagal pan ki gathayen toh poori duniya me faili hui h wow man mein itni mashur hu mujeh nahi pata tha thnk u thnk u mujeh bhi nahi pata tha i ms o famousLOL ... no wonder agar mujhe pata chale ki bahut logon ne apna sir fod liya iski baatein sun kar......ROFL.oiiii kamini wo kyun sir podhege ...wo log to kush honge....kyn tune sir podh diy kya?. Complete tube light (jo bechari kabhi accept nae kartiLOL ) oiii i m not tubelite samjhiiiiiiAngryAngryAngry... Par fir bhi meri sabse Closest Friend NOT only on IF but in real lyf as well .awwww viniiiiii....feeling r mutual seriouslyEmbarrassed.. She is someone who i have spoken my heart out to.. and i seriously still dnt knw why and how.. ?..same here.....i guess its just the connection v both have..huh??connection dunno?? but whtever it is...i m glad tht we both clickedEmbarrassed  I mean we just clicked! She is really a gud listener when you need one.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed .....i m glad i was there whn u need me n i will alway be there..really caring and possessive for her loved ones.yess whic i m ....anyone meses with my freindsss ummm....i m back belt so may be karate hi karugi or hadi phasli ek kar dungiLOL.. Hamare liye "balli ki bakri".seiouslly man kabhi daya nahi ata tum sab....is tarrah mujh ko rula kar?..  but den she really has loads of guts which sometimes leave me shocked (lyk d siggnie thing).lolzzz...i do have gutsss ...but for this siggie ...actly i dunno ab mujeh sahi se yaad nahi hainw ht exctly happend.....its was kinda pj gave me a dre or i dont wht it was n meri izzat ka sawal tha n i had to do it ....anywayz good tht it happend ...tum sab ke liye laughing stock jo ban gayi atleast meri wajah se tum sab haste to ho.. Pata nae itni ka publicity karni thi isse apne CM's ki... agar bolna hi tha toh jeeju ko bolti.. sab ko publicly batane ki kya jaroorat padi..kyun habzi ?.......WinkLOLLOL.pata nahi.. Uff , i knw i knw tu bolegi ki me yahan bhi shuru ho gayi par kya karoon yaar tere naam ke saath tere 100 chunnu munnus aise attached h ki hum chah kar bhi nae hata paate.i know.....Anyways, all i can say about you is i really luv ya Hug love ya 2Hug ..u have been there for me when i couldn't even find true self n i will alwayz be there for u .. and i just dnt knw how to thank you for dat seriousllly u dont need to say this itna jo sab kuch bola wahi mere liye kaafi hain n pluss teh hugsss so u can take it back (ab plz gussa mat hona ki mene thanx kyn bola..i jst felt lyk saying Embarrassed )

vini ..even u mean alot to me......mein kissse ke saath jaldi dosti nahi karti it takes time .....i dont easily open up or share things with tehm but with u it was totally differnce.....just in few dayz we becme good freinds.....n we used to talk everyday ...which ve still do ....i jsut hope our friendhsip never ends no matter where life takes us...we remain same .....n our freindship grows by each passing day....n babes no matter where i m n whtever i do .....i love u alot n misss u .....n i m sorry for all the past mistakes n the small fights or argument which v ever had .....hope u 4give me ...n remember me alwayz ....love yaaaaa 
 ( kamini emotioanl kar diya  )

For You all Hug

"I'm very lucky to know someone as loyal and honest as you all. Life usually brings you unpleasant surprises and events, but ever since you all have come into mine I feel there's a new lighthouse to guide me in my moments of indecision and doubt.
You are special in a natural way, but apart from that, I can also see the interest and effort you all put into making yourselves available to others.
I can see your interest in making our lives lighter, happier, more comfortable and prosperous!
Now that everything seems confused, now that people seem to be losing their faith in a better future, it's good to know there are special people like you close by. It's great to know there's someone you can turn to.
It's great to know that I have such friends who are my life. You all are very special."
It's always nice to have you all near and to enjoy your companies and your loyalties ; it's important to have the friendship and affection of someone with whom we can share our joys and sorrows, and discuss our problems without fear or reservations.
But, the best part of knowing someone like you guys is not to feel obliged to do something when we're together, is to be able to watch TV without saying a word(i knw dats a weird exampleLOL), not feeling bored or wanting to be by yourself; and I miss dat  you're all far away, taking care of your life while I take care of mine.
To be a friend is to be able to enjoy the best things the other person has to offer, to recognize their faults but to know they are bearable and, on the other hand, to be a friend is to offer our virtues with all the generosity in the world and to live without masks or farces to hide our faults, habits or differences. And m glad I could be always myself being around you all.

I've been really thinking about writing or posting this for a while now, to tell you the meaning of friendship that you all taught me, something that surrounds us in such a natural way that we don't even bother much to understand what it truly means. Maybe I can't really express that meaning, but it's good to know that there's someone supporting us, even if sometimes they don't fully agree with what we are thinking or doing and they don't hesitate to show their point of view. That's what true friends are like, because they know that a different opinion will not change a deep feeling of mutual and sincere trust.

So, am glad to have found you all here - IF . Some where i least expected ..! I'm just short of words to tell you all that what your existence and just a simple "Hello"  means to me. I wish I could just make you realize from my eyes and let you visualize your importance in my life.

Love u all loads .... I know all this may sound emotional and funny too as its getting a bit filmy.  But then i just couldn't control my freaking emotions for you all which are bound to shower coz of your love...
Heart

vini uper tumne ye jo sab likha hain....each n every word .....thts the same thing which i have been trying to say to u ...and all the others.....tht how special u all r to me .....but i think ...i didnt had teh rite words to say it ....but tune uper jo itna toucy ..likha hain seriouslly kisiko bhi rulade....already i was emotioanl...n after reading this u made me cry ......

vinz pj,malee,shin,sani,prinzy,sheelz,n all the other whuse name i have misssed.....u all r really specail to me and u all mean alot to me..i love u al alot ..i made teh rite decisiion by joing IF which gave me such an amzaing family n freinds...sooo thnks to IF ( jo mujeh ye bhi nahi kahega ke keep it ur urslef LOLLOLLOL)

love yaaa vinziii
alwayz n forever

ur
habzy ( never 4get me nai to bhut ban kar awugi)

Edited by princess52 - 28 June 2010 at 4:10pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lucariodazzling_armaanEthereal-PathSani_Rani-AviatoR-.PINK.hunder

hunder IF-Addictz
hunder
hunder

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
res

cheater partner, idea mera aur link pehle bheja nattu koAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by hunder - 28 June 2010 at 11:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzling_armaanlucarioEthereal-PathSani_Rani

princess52 IF-Rockerz
princess52
princess52

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hunder

res

cheater partner, idea mera aur link pehle bheja nattu koAngryAngryAngryAngry
usne mujhe link nahi send kiya mene uske post mese le liye..LOLLOLLOL bohat maza ata hain uske post mein dekhna....itna ammaing cheezien hoti hainLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

dazzling_armaanlucarioSani_RaniEthereal-Path

hunder IF-Addictz
hunder
hunder

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess52

Originally posted by hunder

res

cheater partner, idea mera aur link pehle bheja nattu koAngry
usne mujhe link nahi send kiya mene uske post mese le liye..LOLLOLLOL bohat maza ata hain uske post mein dekhna....itna ammaing cheezien hoti hainLOL

waisey maine bhi wahi se liya haiWinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

dazzling_armaanlucarioEthereal-PathSani_Rani

Go to top