CID
CID

India-Forums

Character analysis - Tarika. (Page 8)

jiya. IF-Dazzler
jiya.
jiya.

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
here she is looking gr8 and chrming...That mens our CID's designer is not good..achhe se logo ko bura dikhate hein...see yesterdays' Kajal...Tirnaga kar dala tha Pink shirt,purpal Paint and black overcoat....kta combination heinLOL..Agar kal Aishwarya Rai bhi kabhi CID mein aaye to wo buri dikhegiWink
sneh. Goldie
sneh.
sneh.

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
She is really beautiful but I think she is a good model so she rocks in ads but she is not a good actress so she struggles in CID No Offenses Meant

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prabha.

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Hmmm, looks like I am the only one who has a 101% problem with her LOL
Disclaimer: I am talking about Tarika, and the acting of Shardha Musale only.

Right from the beginning, I did not like her that much. I felt Dr. Nyla, the former forensic, was pretty good, not overacting and sticking to the point. Her entrance was completely unprofessional.

Anyways, I felt she has not shown any signs of improvement whatsoever for 3 years, despite being given umpteen opportunities with her still movements and mismatched tone. Her facial expressions are worth yawning for. All in all, I doubt as to whether she has taken acting lessons.

She doesn't look at all attractive give to me with her gnawing teeth. No offense meant. But of course, this part is quite subjective. In fact, I feel that Tasha looks faaar better than her.

I simply do not like any aspect of her

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonuroseBhavanabbhinder.thindjiya.prabha.

Mahabhootni Senior Member
Mahabhootni
Mahabhootni

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I've just gotten used to her, I guess, so I don't mind her much. She doesn't really need to do much other than look professional and sensible.
suhani.cipamisa IF-Rockerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I really dont have anything against Tarika or Shraddha. She s okay actually. I think she feels uncomfortable and looks so in her costumes, avatar, etc etc. The creatives are messing wt her and d director is confusing her. Topping this s d huge age difference between her and abhi. Their flirting is really silly. But I dont blame her for that. No Offense To Any1.
Khula_Saand IF-Rockerz
Khula_Saand
Khula_Saand

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged

I think time to give Tarika some professional Costumes. I mean some cloths which recognise her as an forensic like Dr. Anjalika or Dr. Niyati.

Its odd to see her in those costumes which she wears in CID. Come on.. its a crime show not some fashion show. She is not doing ramp walk.

Go to top