Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

How about Formal Trousers?

Better actually, but she wears a stupid sleeveless jacket over it and it looks Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jiya.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Character analysis - Tarika. (Page 7)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by prabha.

How about Formal Trousers?

Better actually, but she wears a stupid sleeveless jacket over it and it looks Dead

yaar usaki yaad mat diloDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
wo kuch sober pehen nahi skati???Angry
lagata hien hamakohi usake kapado par research karani padegi aur fir CID waaloo ko batana hoga.....Anybody fashion designer here
              Hame karana hein Tarika ji ka make overLOLLOLLOLTongue

Edited by jiya1 - 27 June 2010 at 11:45pm

sakshya

Groupbie

sakshya

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
i too like Tarika the character but the actress should improve,i have already mentioned it in other thread.

in case Niyathi, she was the main forensic doctor, all forensic scenes are concentrated on Niyathi but in the case of Tarika she should obey Dr. salunkhe, she just use for a taking finger print and all.
there is no necessity of new forensic doctor they could give some more scope for the character of Tarika.

other than Niyathi i like Dr.Nyla she is also good as forensic doctor.

in dressing sense she is too thin thats why she doesn't looks good in any dress but she looks good in skirt than the pant.

Edited by sakshya - 28 June 2010 at 3:42am

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 4:31am | IP Logged
tharika doesnt look beautiful in formals either.there are some serious problems in her character from the start.this thread is gonna be long now.
in my opinion she has got less feminish behaviour , thats the reason it looks weary while she act in love scenes.her expressions and costumes make our selves confuse. dr. tharika's character is emotional and at the same time she dont do nothing at the right time.after completing a long time in cid, we are not bothered about her. it is the fault from bad characterisation.we cant fix it. what they have to do is
to make her character more friendly to others
instead of over acting, fit the story to her capacity
change her airhostess dress and give her an impressive executive wear.
better if she could straighten her hair, so that it give her some cuteness.

wanderer

Groupbie

wanderer

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Many of us are willing to give her a chance only because of Abhijeet. Nothing wrong with the character, though. We have forgiven many of her not-so-good performances mainly because we don't want 'Abhijeet' to suffer a heartbreak because of 'Shraddha Musale'. Her voice modulation is her main drawback. I viewed some of the episodes by muting the volume - the hospital scene in Abhijeet in Coma. The entire scene was spoilt because of her dialogue delivery. 'Yeh nurse tumhara achcha khyal rakhegi' etc was very very bad. Her expressions were not that bad, really.  I mean....nothing compared to her main co-star, but not as bad as Lavanya either.

Very very well put Visrom. After I read this post, I did the same thing. Watched the hospital scene again. And got to say, Tarika ruined it when she opened her mouth. First time, I was simply mesmerized by Aditay's acting so hadn't noticed Tarika much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Superomasha

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Okay, yesterday I was going through some very old magazines for my fashion designing class assignment. So, I came across this 15th Jan, 2002, Femina magazine. It had a list of contestants for that year's femina contestants. And I was really surprised to see this:

I know many of you dont like her and are least bothered about this. But, I know lots of fans would be happy to see this. And, I just had to share this with someone Tongue
I didnt know where else to post this and I didnt want to create a new thread, so....up came Visrom's thread.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshyashalini.cidDemonStar

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged

The close-up picture is really nice. Lovely smile. I am sure she is a lovely girl, my comments have always been restricted to her acting, that's all. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by prabha. - 10 July 2010 at 12:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

raji_1000DemonStarzerry123jiya.visrom

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Yeah...she is beautiful. She looks good in that Docomo ad too.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top