Character analysis - Tarika. (Page 6)

visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya1

Originally posted by visrom

I
Wardobe....I've seen her wear skirts, trousers, jeans - she never seemed to look good in anything maybe because she is too thin and tall. The best she looks is in a saree - as in  Nanhi Gavah and Kidney racket.
visrom you have point out main point...she is too much tall even taller than abhijeet...eak sr.inspector ki gir friend sase bhi uchi...yaar when they show togather it's looks odd yaar...even doesn't have good chemistry between them...firlting scene mein bhi wo aisi kadi raheti thi ki usako kohi paravah hi nahi..etane Abhi sir achhe expressions deti thi aur eak patthar jaisti..like kuch nahi..yaar agar ABHI jaisa koi tumhari tarif kar raha hein to kaise hone chahiye expressions..waha jaisi dr.Niyati ke the .. mauam hein ki wo senior dr thi lekin abhi affaire dikhya hein to kcuh good expression to dikhane chahiye.e dekho to yesi khadiStern Smile..kya kahenge ab usako
They looked quite ok in Kidney racket....that scene with Ruchi the real estate agent. It was a cute scene. And it looked good because she was in a saree.
jiya. IF-Dazzler
jiya.
jiya.

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

I
Wardobe....I've seen her wear skirts, trousers, jeans - she never seemed to look good in anything maybe because she is too thin and tall. The best she looks is in a saree - as in  Nanhi Gavah and Kidney racket.
visrom you have point out main point...she is too much tall even taller than abhijeet...eak sr.inspector ki gir friend sase bhi uchi...yaar when they show togather it's looks odd yaar...even doesn't have good chemistry between them...firlting scene mein bhi wo aisi kadi raheti thi ki usako kohi paravah hi nahi..etane Abhi sir achhe expressions deti thi aur eak patthar jaisti..like kuch nahi..yaar agar ABHI jaisa koi tumhari tarif kar raha hein to kaise hone chahiye expressions..waha jaisi dr.Niyati ke the .. mauam hein ki wo senior dr thi lekin abhi affaire dikhya hein to kcuh good expression to dikhane chahiye.e dekho to yesi khadiStern Smile..kya kahenge ab usako
They looked quite ok in Kidney racket....that scene with Ruchi the real estate agent. It was a cute scene. And it looked good because she was in a saree.
esaka matalab hein ki wo kar sakati hein...lekin waisa director ne kiya chahiye...kin visorom kya har vakata fornsic lab mein saree pehen ke aayegi?Ouch
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

esaka matalab hein ki wo kar sakati hein...lekin waisa director ne kiya chahiye...kin visorom kya har vakata fornsic lab mein saree pehen ke aayegi?Ouch
A good costume designer can do it...but unfortunately the costume designer of CID is pathetic.
And really, nothing wrong with a saree if it is worn the right way. Asha was a  cop, not forensic doctor. But she could carry off sarees and salwar kameez quite well in some episodes. There was one Dr Wagle if you remember. She was a forensic doc too. She always wore sarees.

Edited by visrom - 27 June 2010 at 10:48pm
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

To tell you something, I am very upset with fireworks. Due to the Maha-Episode I happen to see Aahat on Friday last week. The production values of Aahat are so much better that CID. They even get better supporting cast for this show. WHY. WHY do they take CID for granted? Why are they being stingy only when CID is concerned? This show desperately needs a makeover. I am fed up with all the blue office and lab since 2005. Atleast change the colors. It's been monotonous, same since 2005. Everyone needs a makeover; the costume designer is getting paid for doing nothing. Why are Sachin's shirts better than Abhi Sir? When will Abhi Sir get a better wardrobe? A show you constantly depend on deserves more and better attention.

@Visrom Sorry but Taarika and Dr Wagle are no comparision. Taarika can't carry a sarre like Dr Wagle did, we will get a ramp walking model thats all.

Edited by prabha. - 27 June 2010 at 11:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanab

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Ghoom firke wardrobe pe aake khadi ho gayi baat!!!!LOL

Tell me who has got a proper wardrobe in the show??? Daya sir ko after 1 year just 2 new shirts!!! that too, one of them those light coloured ones which according to many doesnt suit him much! STill he got something...

ABhi sir ki haalat to sabse kharaab hai! No new clothes at all! To look a little different, he is trying diffrerent combinations and that too which dont go together!LOL

Sachin has got 2 shirts!!!! Blue n black

the only person, i feel is being given proper clothing these days is Tasha...she is carrying herself well too!!

Kaajal ki to baat hi chhod do! Her costumes are pathetic....

Salunke and his coloured flowery shirts!!!!! LOL

ACP still better than ABhijeet!!!!!!

Now coming to Taarika, she doesnt carry herself well...thats what i feel....SHe can wera jeans and t-shirts like Niyati if neccessary...why this air hostess look?Confused
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

Visrom Sorry but Taarika and Dr Wagle are no comparision. Taarika can't carry a sarre like Dr Wagle did, we will get a ramp walking model thats all.

Not comparing that way. Just that I felt nothing suits Shraddha better...she looks ok in a saree. She is anyway walking on a ramp, she might as well do it in a saree rather than a skirt.

Originally posted by Shagnika

Now coming to Taarika, she doesnt carry herself well...thats what i feel....SHe can wera jeans and t-shirts like Niyati if neccessary...why this air hostess look?Confused

She doesn't look good in jeans either....saw Aawazein?? She is too thin and the jeans make  her look thinner.

Edited by visrom - 27 June 2010 at 11:21pm
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

If Taarika wears sarees, imagine the kind of blouses she will wear. I hate her saree look in Nanhi Gavah, that Saree with that kind of blouse with chemicals boiling all around her. NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIN, not again. She has already turned Forensic Lab into a Gym once now it will become a ramp.

How about Formal Trousers?

Edited by prabha. - 27 June 2010 at 11:26pm
jiya. IF-Dazzler
jiya.
jiya.

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

A good costume designer can do it...but unfortunately the costume designer of CID is pathetic.
And really, nothing wrong with a saree if it is worn the right way. Asha was a  cop, not forensic doctor. But she could carry off sarees and salwar kameez quite well in some episodes. There was one Dr Wagle if you remember. She was a forensic doc too. She always wore sarees.
ye ho sakata ahein....lekin she was senior...aur abhi ki aurte jyada sarree pehenana prefer nahi karti...aur Dr.waghale ki saare sober thi aur tarika  deep sleev less biouse  pehanati hein..not looking good yaar.

Edited by jiya1 - 27 June 2010 at 11:33pm

Go to top