Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I belive none of us actually have any problem with Taarika the character! There were sudden outbursts against her in the last few months bcos she was being held reaponsible for Abhi sir's character change!!! C, we all know its the creatives fault in reality but the fact that at times we look at the show from an outer prospective, i mean we get involved in the show so much that we forget considering the background ppl! We look at Taarika instead of the creatives!!! That lead to bashing up the character and also the actor!! Acting wise Taarika has shown some imorovements byt a very slow one! She has got expressions at times, but something is still missing! As u all saying, it might b the voice modulation n all that! I dont understand so much.... But for me, i m nomore annoyed wid the character! We got bCk our abhi sir! Aur kya chahiye!! I dont mind he staying on for upcoming episodes!! Woh rahe unhe jitna chaahe rehn hai! She is after all a very good assistant doc to salunke! They gel well!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Character analysis - Tarika. (Page 5)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

I am 100% agree with Shagnika..see we are not againt shrddha at all but some how her charactorization was not developed properlly..she had given ample chances to show her talenet but some how she is not able  used it properly...and she is not totally responsible for that...The writer,director...who ok that shot even other cretive people...the should help her to improve her ability....after alll director pe jyada responciblility hoti hein...yahi sab maar khate hein...

Ab dekho now a days we are bashing on Sachin also because of his entry Abhi-Daya get spit up..we are very angry with him...actually it's fault of creatives and prooducers who create charector of sachin...it's not  at Hrishikesh fault..still all are bashing him now a days.

In case of shrddha...she is really imprroving bt still bahut kuch kamai hein...when she is casted against actor like Aaditya shrrivastav some how not able to give justice...(sorry we are not judge) but still while showing love interest of Abhijeet who is angry young man whos love interest has no fire..she is improving but having not that alertness,entu,bodlanaguge..and unfortunatly acting though she is tried very hard and we saw that improvement lekin abhi sir ka charector day by da etana strong aur dashing agrresive ho haraha hein to shayad kitani bhi improvement ho kum hi dekhegi..
lekin yebhi baat notice karane ki hein..ki sane bahut improvemet kiya hein ..aur hame sase tab kat hi problem thi jab tak abhi-tarika ka firting chal raha tha ..too much ho raha tha...lekin abhi nahi lagata kuch...as fornsic doctor she is doing very fabullous job ..now I dont have any complenet about her...aur shad ye ceative loga ka hi locha tha...unhone hi charectorisation thik nahi kiya tha..but usane Abhjeet in coma mein achha kaam kiya aur ar bhi achha kama karegi abhi hum usase expext kar sakate hein...so I dont have any proble with her anymore wo be in CID.

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
i dont share the same feeling. if we dont like them Hp & sradha, there should be a concrete reason for that. the are bad performers and its not because of their role . we never hate -ve roles  why?

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

I was trying to avoid this topic but well here I am. I have not gone through what others have to say. I will just state what I feel. This is not bashing but a true honest opinion. I have nothing personal against Shraddha, why will I. I always wish her well.

To begin with I am a great admirer of good acting, someone who has been exposed to serials like Udaan, Buniyaad, Hum Log, Tamas, etc. exposed to performances by artists like Shekhar Kapoor, Pawan Malhotra, Rajat Kapoor, Deepa Sahi, Prateeksha Lonkar, Mita Vashist, Anita Kanwar, etc, at a young age. I understand quality entertainment and what a good performance is. I observe actors very closely, their expressions, their body language, their dialog delivery, everything. I am one of those who cry in the theater or while watching TV if the artist convinces me of his/her emotions.

I for one do not like Taarika (hate is a very strong word, so I don't hate her) and a lot of this dislike for the character is due to consistent uninspiring performance by the actress for 3 years. You can't separate them from each other. If I see her first scene when she entered CID on the treadmill to now, I don't see much improvement except that her voice has changed. I think someone else used to dub for her earlier who did a pretty bad job as well. To begin with her entire body language is totally wrong; she is a CID Officer but has such a lousy-lazy body language. I expect a CID officer to make me feel she is alert and on her toes all the time, something that Tasha has managed to achieve. Wardrobe, bad again, looks more like an airhostess than a doctor. Dialog delivery, always flat, no modulation at all. Face just does not express much. She always makes me feel she acts acting (I hope people understand what I mean). This year in one of the cases she has a light comic scene with Freddie Sir and she made of mess of it as well. That was the limit, after 3 years being surrounded by such great performers how can someone manage to learn nothing. She just continues to sleepwalk through her scenes. I was very upset with her and did get into bashing mode at that time. The only occasion I liked Taarika, the character a bit was in the case - Sr. Inspector Abhijit where when a certain Madam P was trying to pit two friends against each other, Taarika's behavior towards Daya Sir never changed, she just silently stood behind Abhi Sir. For this too the credit goes to the way the scenes were written rather than the actress' performance. I have not been able to know or rather understand Taarika the character much, when the actress just does not play her well, how can I know what Taarika is all about apart from the fact that she is a doctor. In short the actress just does not let me like Taarika the character; she enacts her so badly that I have never been able to warm-up to this character. I will always be hopeful that she will quit CID.

Edited by prabha. - 27 June 2010 at 10:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanab

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
I wish our silent friend is reading this. If he can read our shaayaris and pick them out, why not understand our views here?The very reason for creating this thread, actually.

Many of us are willing to give her a chance only because of Abhijeet. Nothing wrong with the character, though. We have forgiven many of her not-so-good performances mainly because we don't want 'Abhijeet' to suffer a heartbreak because of 'Shraddha Musale'. Her voice modulation is her main drawback. I viewed some of the episodes by muting the volume - the hospital scene in Abhijeet in Coma. The entire scene was spoilt because of her dialogue delivery. 'Yeh nurse tumhara achcha khyal rakhegi' etc was very very bad. Her expressions were not that bad, really.  I mean....nothing compared to her main co-star, but not as bad as Lavanya either.

Wardobe....I've seen her wear skirts, trousers, jeans - she never seemed to look good in anything maybe because she is too thin and tall. The best she looks is in a saree - as in  Nanhi Gavah and Kidney racket.

Edited by visrom - 27 June 2010 at 9:58pm

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

I never compare her with Lavanya, to tell you the truth even a stone can act better than Lavanya. She is totally out of picture and I feel she should never be used as a standard for performance. Just because Taarika is not as bad as Lavanya, she is nowhere close to good, she is almost as bad if you keep in mind that she has been an actress for years now, even before she joined CID.

We talk about character, but frankly we know nothing about Taarika the character. She has not be performed well enough for me to know what this character is all about.

Edited by prabha. - 27 June 2010 at 10:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jiya.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

I never compare her with Lavanya, to tell you the truth even a stone can act better than Lavanya.

ROFL

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I
Wardobe....I've seen her wear skirts, trousers, jeans - she never seemed to look good in anything maybe because she is too thin and tall. The best she looks is in a saree - as in  Nanhi Gavah and Kidney racket.
visrom you have point out main point...she is too much tall even taller than abhijeet...eak sr.inspector ki gir friend sase bhi uchi...yaar when they show togather it's looks odd yaar...even doesn't have good chemistry between them...firlting scene mein bhi wo aisi kadi raheti thi ki usako kohi paravah hi nahi..etane Abhi sir achhe expressions deti thi aur eak patthar jaisti..like kuch nahi..yaar agar ABHI jaisa koi tumhari tarif kar raha hein to kaise hone chahiye expressions..waha jaisi dr.Niyati ke the .. mauam hein ki wo senior dr thi lekin abhi affaire dikhya hein to kcuh good expression to dikhane chahiye.e dekho to yesi khadiStern Smile..kya kahenge ab usako

Edited by jiya1 - 27 June 2010 at 10:19pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top