Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhinder.kamboj

Ok i wanted to avoid this thread but well well...
I know there are a few people avoiding this thread. Not just you. Look, this is not some crappy discussion on any romantic lines.
When there can be threads to discuss Sudhakar and those numerous threads on Abhijeet and Daya, why not Tarika? She has after all been there for quite some time....what do you say?

Edited by visrom - 27 June 2010 at 10:27am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Character analysis - Tarika. (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Like Bhinder even i wanted to avoid this topic... but still....

Hm. I actually dont have any problem with both d actress and d character. Tarika is actually okay for me. She does her job with dedication and i dont really see anything wrong wt her. Okay, Abhi-Tarika fling is taken to a ridiculous level- but dats not her fault, its the creatives's fault. D way she enterd d show was a failed attempt to show she was cool- d creatives at dat juncture forgot that the audience was mature to understand wats ridiculous and wats not....

The actress Shraddha may not be one of the best actresses, but she has her calibre and potential. She brings such an impact that we r actually discussing her even now.... Some of us like her but cant say anything....

I dont like d flirting thing but she is not to b blamed for that. Because of this many have bashed her character up.

This is my opinion. If u dont like it plz move on. If u agree plz press like button. Thanx

Edited by drilabh - 27 June 2010 at 10:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStar

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Ok i wanted to avoid this thread but well well...

</div>
<div>
I know there are a few people avoiding this thread. Not just you. Look, this is not some crappy discussion on any romantic lines.
When there can be threads to discuss Sudhakar and those numerous threads on Abhijeet and Daya, why not Tarika? She has after all been there for quite some time....what do you say?

Discussion on this thread is worthy...there is no problem to avoid it...But the reason is i wanted to avoid discussion on Tarika...As i have said enough in previous threads...and Some of members were not agree So i thought that's what gonna happen this time so better to avoid this time..but you know what brings me to post my opinion once again LOL i have proof for that thing and can post anytime.. Wink that was the reason to avoid this thread

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Discussion on this thread is worthy...there is no problem to avoid it...But the reason is i wanted to avoid discussion on Tarika...As i have said enough in previous threads...and Some of members were not agree So i thought that's what gonna happen this time so better to avoid this time..but you know what brings me to post my opinion once again LOL i have proof for that thing and can post anytime.. Wink that was the reason to avoid this thread
It's really not in my nature to open irrelevant/redundant threads or get into debates.

There were a couple of instances in the last few days where I saw members posting 'you know everyone hates Tarika'. I don't want to mention names and no offence to anyone either.

I don't hate her...so was wondering if everyone else hates her and why exactly. Wanted to clarify this point once and for all.

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
arre haan TARIKA USED 2 FLIRT DAYA IN d beginning..wen she entered CID.....n suddenly abhi k peeche kyu bhagi???
infact it ws due 2 salunke tht abhi strted flirting tarika!!

shreela

Goldie

shreela

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

Originally posted by sunnyp1414

Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

i dont hate her. no one likes her because of the following reasons

5. misfit to abhi bec. she is so tall

ismein uski kya galti hai.

Somewhere I feel. if she had been good actress then Abhi would have not even flirted with Tarika. Its Tarika who flirted with Daya then creatives noticed she can't take scene forward. So let this give job to Abhijeet. had she been good actress today we may be witnessing or say have witnessed some other things (Everyone can make out what I want to say).  This is only what I feel.

when? where ?why?
oh no................
i just remember once daya hear a song from her headphone.
which episode it was? I don't remember.

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
during her 1st few epi,,she used 2 flirt daya!!

-Mema-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mema-

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I like her and have no complains for her

Post Reply New Post

Go to top