Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Tarika the character is actually very sweet....no reason to hate her. She has been very supportive of Abhijeet in some of the 2010 episodes.

I think Shraddha's expressions are ok too....her problem is her voice modulation. That's the main area of improvement she needs to work on. Her voice sounds like a steady drone...and that spoils the scene even if she has good expressions. What do you say?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshyashalini.cidDemonStarshreelazerry123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Character analysis - Tarika. (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
i dont hate her...n she looks a bit good 2...not like lavanya....lolz....
n i llove her jodi with abhi!!!

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I agree with you visrom and at some point I also agree with Demonstar Hopefully we will get what we want

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Yeh I agree visrom, Shraddha's expressions have been fairly good in recent episodes. I thought her voice modulation too improved to some extent in Abhijit In Coma, especially when she was taking the tip about the nurse from him and informing Daya sir about her. But there's still a long way to go, IMO.

Edited by DemonStar - 27 June 2010 at 10:04am

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

i dont hate her. no one likes her because of the following reasons

5. misfit to abhi bec. she is so tall

ismein uski kya galti hai.

Somewhere I feel. if she had been good actress then Abhi would have not even flirted with Tarika. Its Tarika who flirted with Daya then creatives noticed she can't take scene forward. So let this give job to Abhijeet. had she been good actress today we may be witnessing or say have witnessed some other things (Everyone can make out what I want to say).  This is only what I feel.

when? where ?why?
oh no................
i just remember once daya hear a song from her headphone.

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
the problem is not with the sound modu, i think . she is not so dedicated and she can't present a suspense thread. salunkhe, niyati ,and priya wal were experts in presenting a suspense element. but she is not.
i remember in 1 eps, next to behrupiya....the doctors declares that the dead body is of another girl, Tharika come to front and without any essense she says " wo baal rajni ka hein"

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Ok i wanted to avoid this thread but well well...Talking about my personal opinions, i don't hate Tarika character i just don't like her as an actress...i have told this thing many times here and now just repeating my words what is your function when you deliver your just Ok on countable occasions when you been working there for 3-4 years i reckon...i think it is the longest period of time spent by any lady officer after Asha...might be wrong but guess it is...Now here comes the big responsibility on you..you have to show you deserve this and you got this..but i am sorry i have not found anything even average in her acting skills... forget about the immaturity she showed couple of times whether in her first case(running on treadmill, picked up the towel and says hello to ACP Sir) or listening songs by headphone in another... as it is all creative faults nothing was in her hand..could forgive her about this if she could act properly even in these scenes...Look at Tasha i don't like her too much but when it comes to improvement department, i can easily feel yes this girl worked hard and i am watching a worthy actress on a platform like CID..on the other hand Tarika i feel she has a bright future in modelling and about acting she need a lot to work on expressions her voice quality etc etc...even a kid watching Television for 3-4 years can witness this thing...

Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 27 June 2010 at 10:06am

wanderer

Groupbie

wanderer

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged

I never gave much importance to her, bcz there was always ACP and Salunkhe tiff hogging all the limelight. Tarika, the character too always stayed in the background and never crossed her limits. She was always polite with her boss. And since we all are sure Salunkhe deserves the respect from her and she gives it to him, it was ok.

She came into focus when she became Abhijit's love interest. Even then, I never watched her, bcz I was too busy enjoying this part of Aditya's acting.

Otherwise as an actor and as a character, I am ok with her.
Shraddha an an actor is trying. Now, we all know, howmuchever she tries, she is pitted against one of the best actors on television.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top