Character analysis - Tarika. - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

ismein uski kya galti hai.

Somewhere I feel. if she had been good actress then Abhi would have not even flirted with Tarika. Its Tarika who flirted with Daya then creatives noticed she can't take scene forward. So let this give job to Abhijeet. had she been good actress today we may be witnessing or say have witnessed some other things (Everyone can make out what I want to say).  This is only what I feel.

when? where ?why?
oh no................
i just remember once daya hear a song from her headphone.
the problem is not with the sound modu, i think . she is not so dedicated and she can't present a suspense thread. salunkhe, niyati ,and priya wal were experts in presenting a suspense element. but she is not.
i remember in 1 eps, next to behrupiya....the doctors declares that the dead body is of another girl, Tharika come to front and without any essense she says " wo baal rajni ka hein"
Ok i wanted to avoid this thread but well well...Talking about my personal opinions, i don't hate Tarika character i just don't like her as an actress...i have told this thing many times here and now just repeating my words what is your function when you deliver your just Ok on countable occasions when you been working there for 3-4 years i reckon...i think it is the longest period of time spent by any lady officer after Asha...might be wrong but guess it is...Now here comes the big responsibility on you..you have to show you deserve this and you got this..but i am sorry i have not found anything even average in her acting skills... forget about the immaturity she showed couple of times whether in her first case(running on treadmill, picked up the towel and says hello to ACP Sir) or listening songs by headphone in another... as it is all creative faults nothing was in her hand..could forgive her about this if she could act properly even in these scenes...Look at Tasha i don't like her too much but when it comes to improvement department, i can easily feel yes this girl worked hard and i am watching a worthy actress on a platform like CID..on the other hand Tarika i feel she has a bright future in modelling and about acting she need a lot to work on expressions her voice quality etc etc...even a kid watching Television for 3-4 years can witness this thing...Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 13 years ago

I never gave much importance to her, bcz there was always ACP and Salunkhe tiff hogging all the limelight. Tarika, the character too always stayed in the background and never crossed her limits. She was always polite with her boss. And since we all are sure Salunkhe deserves the respect from her and she gives it to him, it was ok.

She came into focus when she became Abhijit's love interest. Even then, I never watched her, bcz I was too busy enjoying this part of Aditya's acting.

Otherwise as an actor and as a character, I am ok with her.
Shraddha an an actor is trying. Now, we all know, howmuchever she tries, she is pitted against one of the best actors on television.😊
Originally posted by bhinder.kamboj

Ok i wanted to avoid this thread but well well...
I know there are a few people avoiding this thread. Not just you. Look, this is not some crappy discussion on any romantic lines.
When there can be threads to discuss Sudhakar and those numerous threads on Abhijeet and Daya, why not Tarika? She has after all been there for quite some time....what do you say?
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Like Bhinder even i wanted to avoid this topic... but still....

Hm. I actually dont have any problem with both d actress and d character. Tarika is actually okay for me. She does her job with dedication and i dont really see anything wrong wt her. Okay, Abhi-Tarika fling is taken to a ridiculous level- but dats not her fault, its the creatives's fault. D way she enterd d show was a failed attempt to show she was cool- d creatives at dat juncture forgot that the audience was mature to understand wats ridiculous and wats not....

The actress Shraddha may not be one of the best actresses, but she has her calibre and potential. She brings such an impact that we r actually discussing her even now.... Some of us like her but cant say anything....

I dont like d flirting thing but she is not to b blamed for that. Because of this many have bashed her character up.

This is my opinion. If u dont like it plz move on. If u agree plz press like button. ThanxEdited by drilabh - 13 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

</div>
<div>
I know there are a few people avoiding this thread. Not just you. Look, this is not some crappy discussion on any romantic lines.
When there can be threads to discuss Sudhakar and those numerous threads on Abhijeet and Daya, why not Tarika? She has after all been there for quite some time....what do you say?

Discussion on this thread is worthy...there is no problem to avoid it...But the reason is i wanted to avoid discussion on Tarika...As i have said enough in previous threads...and Some of members were not agree So i thought that's what gonna happen this time so better to avoid this time..but you know what brings me to post my opinion once again 😆 i have proof for that thing and can post anytime.. 😉 that was the reason to avoid this thread
Originally posted by bhinder.kamboj

Discussion on this thread is worthy...there is no problem to avoid it...But the reason is i wanted to avoid discussion on Tarika...As i have said enough in previous threads...and Some of members were not agree So i thought that's what gonna happen this time so better to avoid this time..but you know what brings me to post my opinion once again 😆 i have proof for that thing and can post anytime.. 😉 that was the reason to avoid this thread
It's really not in my nature to open irrelevant/redundant threads or get into debates.

There were a couple of instances in the last few days where I saw members posting 'you know everyone hates Tarika'. I don't want to mention names and no offence to anyone either.

I don't hate her...so was wondering if everyone else hates her and why exactly. Wanted to clarify this point once and for all.
arre haan TARIKA USED 2 FLIRT DAYA IN d beginning..wen she entered CID.....n suddenly abhi k peeche kyu bhagi???
infact it ws due 2 salunke tht abhi strted flirting tarika!!
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

when? where ?why?
oh no................
i just remember once daya hear a song from her headphone.
which episode it was? I don't remember.