Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
as far Tarika is concerned I already said I had no problem but Shraddha as actress can't justify. She has been in CID for so long time and improvement wise everyone knows.  If she could still deliver I have no problem with her also. On many occasions she had been gives chances in future also she will  get. Just want that she could deliver better. It should look like an actress is performing.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Character analysis - Tarika. (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Well...so far no real 'Tarika haters'. I read in another thread and there was one user on this thread who said 'we know everyone  hates Tarika' as if she's some sort of vamp or something.

My own view - her intro scene was bad....running on a treadmill. But she has mellowed down and is a good Forensic doc...maybe better than Sonali, if you ask me. Sonali is absolutely unnecessary when Tarika is there.

Don't we all do stupid things when we are freshers in college or Newbies on this forum? Maybe Tarika was being stupid and having stayed for so long, she has learnt some manners. Can't we forgive her for this? What other 'crime' has she done? Can anyone come forward and elaborate?

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Acting. Koi acting sikha do.

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
I dont mind Tarika either. She was actually fine in "Abhijeet in Coma"... when she is acting mature and serious, I really dont mind her.

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
i dont hate her. no one likes her because of the following reasons
1. problem with her chara. she is flexible like a band.and dont say anything unavoidable
2. her behaviour with abhi is always irritating and ameture
3. she dont express anything on her face, talk and kinematics
4. not impressive as a doctor
5. misfit to abhi bec. she is so tall
6. not so friendly with anyone other than abhi, even Niyati share some moments with freddie
7. and last but not least because of that stupid hipnotism episode

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Well If you ask me Dr. Tarika as a character is superbly woven, she knows what her duties and responsibilities are She is a good Doctor, Talking about Abhi - Tarika flirting its stopped now and we can see our very own Abhi sir, the angry young man of CID is back. Even in Sr. Insp. Abhijeet she was with Abhi sir emotionally but she never bashed Daya sir for this. he was appropriat in Abhijeet in Coma too, Thus I dont hate her but the problem is just one she need to enhance her acting skills to make a positive impact and genreate a good fan following. So I dont hate her but would be really happy if we could see her enhanced version.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmi

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

i dont hate her. no one likes her because of the following reasons

5. misfit to abhi bec. she is so tall

ismein uski kya galti hai.

Somewhere I feel. if she had been good actress then Abhi would have not even flirted with Tarika. Its Tarika who flirted with Daya then creatives noticed she can't take scene forward. So let this give job to Abhijeet. had she been good actress today we may be witnessing or say have witnessed some other things (Everyone can make out what I want to say).  This is only what I feel.

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I don't really have any problem with Tarika's character either, I think having a lab assistant to help Dr. Salunkhe is quite understandable; it's quite a delicate and tiring job after all. The problems arose when the writers made Abhi sir flirt with Tarika in a very unrealistic and immatureway. It was kinda funny in the beginning but soon became ridiculous to the point of major annoyance, to the extent of overshadowing Abhi sir's true self. This is, I'll say, a fault of the writers. Abhi sir having a relationship with an intelligent forensic doctor is perfectly fine, but the problem is they didn't do it the right way.

I don't think Shraddha is a particularly bad actress either, she portrays the regular doctor/investigative self quite well these days (like in "Abhijit In Coma"). In fact, I think she was pretty good in Sr. Inspector Abhijit where she had to show being helpless not being able to support Abhi sir due to being bound to her duty. Thing is that I think she can't portray emotional scenes well, her crying looks horribly fake. But since her role doesn't really require her to do such scenes much, I think it's ok as long as they just keep her doing the regular forensic scenes.

Edited by DemonStar - 27 June 2010 at 9:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zerry123

Post Reply New Post

Go to top