Frequent Posters

sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Acting. Koi acting sikha do.
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont mind Tarika either. She was actually fine in "Abhijeet in Coma"... when she is acting mature and serious, I really dont mind her.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dont hate her. no one likes her because of the following reasons
1. problem with her chara. she is flexible like a band.and dont say anything unavoidable
2. her behaviour with abhi is always irritating and ameture
3. she dont express anything on her face, talk and kinematics
4. not impressive as a doctor
5. misfit to abhi bec. she is so tall
6. not so friendly with anyone other than abhi, even Niyati share some moments with freddie
7. and last but not least because of that stupid hipnotism episode
sneh. thumbnail
Well If you ask me Dr. Tarika as a character is superbly woven, she knows what her duties and responsibilities are She is a good Doctor, Talking about Abhi - Tarika flirting its stopped now and we can see our very own Abhi sir, the angry young man of CID is back. Even in Sr. Insp. Abhijeet she was with Abhi sir emotionally but she never bashed Daya sir for this. he was appropriat in Abhijeet in Coma too, Thus I dont hate her but the problem is just one she need to enhance her acting skills to make a positive impact and genreate a good fan following. So I dont hate her but would be really happy if we could see her enhanced version.
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

i dont hate her. no one likes her because of the following reasons

5. misfit to abhi bec. she is so tall

ismein uski kya galti hai.

Somewhere I feel. if she had been good actress then Abhi would have not even flirted with Tarika. Its Tarika who flirted with Daya then creatives noticed she can't take scene forward. So let this give job to Abhijeet. had she been good actress today we may be witnessing or say have witnessed some other things (Everyone can make out what I want to say).  This is only what I feel.

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't really have any problem with Tarika's character either, I think having a lab assistant to help Dr. Salunkhe is quite understandable; it's quite a delicate and tiring job after all. The problems arose when the writers made Abhi sir flirt with Tarika in a very unrealistic and immatureway. It was kinda funny in the beginning but soon became ridiculous to the point of major annoyance, to the extent of overshadowing Abhi sir's true self. This is, I'll say, a fault of the writers. Abhi sir having a relationship with an intelligent forensic doctor is perfectly fine, but the problem is they didn't do it the right way.

I don't think Shraddha is a particularly bad actress either, she portrays the regular doctor/investigative self quite well these days (like in "Abhijit In Coma"). In fact, I think she was pretty good in Sr. Inspector Abhijit where she had to show being helpless not being able to support Abhi sir due to being bound to her duty. Thing is that I think she can't portray emotional scenes well, her crying looks horribly fake. But since her role doesn't really require her to do such scenes much, I think it's ok as long as they just keep her doing the regular forensic scenes.
Edited by DemonStar - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tarika the character is actually very sweet....no reason to hate her. She has been very supportive of Abhijeet in some of the 2010 episodes.

I think Shraddha's expressions are ok too....her problem is her voice modulation. That's the main area of improvement she needs to work on. Her voice sounds like a steady drone...and that spoils the scene even if she has good expressions. What do you say?

jeet. thumbnail
i dont hate her...n she looks a bit good 2...not like lavanya....lolz....
n i llove her jodi with abhi!!!
sneh. thumbnail
I agree with you visrom and at some point I also agree with Demonstar Hopefully we will get what we want
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh I agree visrom, Shraddha's expressions have been fairly good in recent episodes. I thought her voice modulation too improved to some extent in Abhijit In Coma, especially when she was taking the tip about the nurse from him and informing Daya sir about her. But there's still a long way to go, IMO.
Edited by DemonStar - 13 years ago