Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged
We have had many discussions on this lady. She's been part of CID since 2007. And that's quite long - probably the longest serving female character in CID after Asha.

Could you all post your views on the character - Tarika?  No bashing please. Explain why you like her or don't like her with reasons. Please avoid mixing the character and the actress. They are entirely different people.

Please justify your views....don't just say 'I like her' or 'I hate her'. Pls give reasons.

Edited by visrom - 27 June 2010 at 5:23am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Character analysis - Tarika." in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
I like both taarika n Shraddha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.cid

shreela

Goldie

shreela

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
iski keya zarurat hai visrom? we know that maximum people don't like her. so why discussing about her!

sonurose

shreela

Goldie

shreela

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged

sorry, posted twice.

Edited by shreela - 27 June 2010 at 5:18am

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreela

iski keya zarurat hai visrom? we know that maximum people don't like her. so why discussing about her!
I really want to know reasons for hating her if you do.
Because I am one who doesn't dislike her. Want to know why you all hate her so much.

Samajh lo ek healthy discussion hai.

Edited by visrom - 27 June 2010 at 5:19am

shreela

Goldie

shreela

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Because I am one who doesn't dislike her. Want to know why you all hate her so much.
I don't hate her. infact, it hurts me when people bashing her.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by visrom

I don't hate her. infact, it hurts me when people bashing her.
Ok, so now we have discovered 3 people who don't hate her....myself, Ramya and Shreela. Now, instead of just saying you don't hate her....put forward her postive points. Let others know your view.

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
See, personally i dont hate the character Tarika... She is a capable doctor.. A good assisstant to Dr.Salunke! Its just tht i had started hating the character when Abhi sir had crossed all limit of flirting! At that time, it seeme as if its all bcos of Taarika that we were losing the real Abhijeet! Now since that has stopped i wudnt have had any other problem with the character! But still, there is no need for 3 docs in the lab!! So they shud get over with any one of the female docs!!!

No actor talking here i guess! So no comments abt the actor! I wud have prefferd some better actor playing that role! No offence meant to Shraddha Musale, she is most probably a very swt person! But acting mein problem hai!!!

sonurose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top