Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged
 Gopi's sister i hope that when gopi and ahem situation is solved, that ahem and gopi go and visit her often, as we know mahmi hates both girls, gopi will be worried about, if ahem sees mahmi beating her i hope he takes her out of that house,  as much as mahma is nice i dont think the mahmi can ever change her ways.  In one of the topics someone says that ahem and gopis marriage will come near to divorce i hope that never happens instead it happens to rashi....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosse12-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gopis little sister" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
hmmm...
gopi and ahem marriage should not go to divorce...instead of that gopi should start avoiding ahem..
so that he will understand her worth and also feel her absence.....

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

hmmm...
gopi and ahem marriage should not go to divorce...instead of that gopi should start avoiding ahem..
i agree keep her distance,but continue to get family love once she gets that,  he will see that she is his backbone later on.  but i do want rashi to get a hard time.  kinjal is not bad i feel she has been wronged by rashi and her mother, so her revenge should be against them not gopi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

hmmm...
i agree keep her distance,but continue to get family love once she gets that,  he will see that she is his backbone later on.  but i do want rashi to get a hard time.  kinjal is not bad i feel she has been wronged by rashi and her mother, so her revenge should be against them not gopi

exactly.....
first gopi should have spine and her confidence...
then Kinjal must know the truth that all this is happening is coz of Rashi, her mom and koki dear....
and then m sure she will also support gopi in getting Ahem's love and concern.....

suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged

hmmm...

exactly.....
first gopi should have spine and her confidence...
then Kinjal must know the truth that all this is happening is coz of Rashi, her mom and koki dear....
and then m sure she will also support gopi in getting Ahem's love and concern.....
Kinjal and Ahem are not bad characters just they have a strong overbearing mother who is determined to keep control of them..  There are many sasumas who have the same idea,(try and be the third person  in their sons marriageSilly)  Some do the same things that were done to them others move on and forget the past and help their daughter in laws.   i hope kinjal finds out the truth soon i really want her revenge on rashi and her mother..

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Kinjal and Ahem are not bad characters just they have a strong overbearing mother who is determined to keep control of them..  There are many sasumas who have the same idea,(try and be the third person  in their sons marriageSilly)  Some do the same things that were done to them others move on and forget the past and help their daughter in laws.   i hope kinjal finds out the truth soon i really want her revenge on rashi and her mother..
hmmmm....
i too believe that after knowing the truth,,,,Kinjal will be the first one alongwith Jigar to make Gopi aSelf Confident person...
they both will fight and also make Ahem realize his mistakes...
as Ahem is very good with Jigar......

and as u said.....Kinjal and ahem are not bad.....they are just under the control of their who is herself not bad....just dual personailty.....

suk19

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
yes, that little girl Panna defo deserves to be looked after. she is so cute and nice and its so unfair and wrong what urmila is doing to her. and once again urmila's husband and letting urmila repeat the history, first with gopi and now Panna. someone teach urmila a lesson. she will learn it when jigar comes to know their plan and hopefully teaches rashi a lesson and since urmila loves rashi a lot so seeing her in pain she might understand.

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
tab to it will be worth watching.....rashi and urmilagetting lesson from Jigar....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top