DAILY FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR TAPPU BABA

Posted: 13 years ago
Started this one. Will post daily (time permitting) one wonderful quote for describing Tappu, her personality, her attitude and her world view towards life. Request all visitors to leave a quote which you think is the best one for her. Here is the first one. Pl. spare the BLUE colour for me.

1. A spoon does not know the taste of soup, nor a fool the taste of wisdom (or rather self-less love).
Edited by lambooo - 13 years ago
2. Hum Tapasya Thakur Hain, Hum apni PATI ko pairon ki jooti samajhte hain.
Originally posted by lambooo

Started this one. Will post daily (time permitting) one wonderful quote for describing Tappu, her personality, her attitude and her world view towards life. Request all visitors to leave a quote which you think is the best one for her. Here is the first one.

1. A spoon does not know the taste of soup, nor a fool the taste of wisdom (or rather self-less love).

hey wonderful....we need more ppl like u 👏....be regular....

You Cant teach humanity to someone who is not humane
okay here it comes...to describe Taps in a single line

All the things I really like to do in my life are either immoral, illegal or psychotic ..

I love Diamonds more than living beings
3. Hum Tapasya Thakur Hain: Hamein to paana nahin sirf chhinna ata hay, chahey woh pati ho ya pyaar!
4. Hum Thakur Hain, Tapasya Thakur, Hum Kabhi Nahi Sudhrenge, Hum to Dusron ko Sudharne Key Liya Paida Huae Hain.
5. Hum Thakhur Khandan Ki Beti Hain, Pati Ka Kapde Press Karna Hum Apni Shaan Ki Tauhin Samajhte Hain.
6. Humey Khun se Range Mehndi bahut achhe lagte hain....chahey woh khun kisi apne ka kyuon na ho......
7. Log Kehte Hain ki "Koi Saart Hoti Nahin Pyaar Mein". Par Mein (Tapasya Thakur)  Kehti Hoon ki "Bina Saart ki Pyaar Kaisa"
Edited by lambooo - 13 years ago