Thendral

*Comments on Thendral Picture Gallary* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Dear Hema - pics are just pics for our own personal viewing only. It not only makes the FORUM lively but colourful too. It has got no personal vendetta whatsoever with the viewers or the stars involved.Tongue

The story of T & T is just a fiction and not something that is happening to us or our respective families to be extremely emotional or get carried away. 

Today we see this serial and when it ends its also erased from our minds too...making way for a new serial with another interesting storyline to follow.

I personally believe that each pic that is posted in this picture gallary or in any of our other gallaries speaks volumes of the respective scene/s and the hardwork all these talented actors/actresses put in making it truly successful..

Seeing Charu's hand on Tamizh seems seems to be upsetting but then wat would be happening to Deepak's real life wife when she sees this too?..ROFL.....she knows its just his profession and their rice bowl too...thus she got no time to worry abt it at all..!!Thumbs Up

Edited by Sue Nair - 05 July 2010 at 9:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MJanani20rojapooooatinaMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Comments on Thendral Picture Gallary* (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subbali

Hi atina ,
Thank you for the pictures........

this shows how thulasi has changed.....i think its all bcos of the strong feeling she has towards Tamil Arasu and now that is her strength............if she finds out the truth.........CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry 

TA ethavathu pannu pa.....pavam intha ponnu

This particular scene (If I am not mistaken) was shown when her step-mum was humiliating her and she lost her temper but refrained almost immediately. I think Padma was degrading Thulasi's mother's morality.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20shubbaatinaMP_Radha

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
@sue
you are right , this scene was when her step-mom humiliated her....but what i thought was she gained so much confidence to oppose her only bcos of her new feeling and support from her dad, plus now what she considers is her total strenght is our hero TA, where she openly confessed him that there is no life without him.

Hema_MJanani20atinaMP_Radha

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Habbba, do we have a following here??? Wink Roja opted out
of this serial because it started with " a girl needs
no education " note - looks like things have changed.
This is just a serial - a fiction - after all . Understand that
a T and T romance is what every one wants to see.
Hema, don't let a few pictures bug you so much - the
actors themselves care two hoots once they finish that
particular shot !!!

Edited by rojapoooo - 04 July 2010 at 10:25pm

Hema_MJanani20atinaMP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Hema,

For your information, Atina (who is one of the Channel Moderators of the Tamil Section) recently offered to provide us with PICTURE UPDATES (of Thendral episodes) whenever possible, despite her busy schedule.  Might I add that the time and effort put into capturing, cropping, and uploading images (which can take atleast upto an hour) is worth a special mention Thumbs UpClapClapClap!  For people like me who barely get a chance to watch the serial online, such Episode Picture Updates are something to cherish for! 

Anyways, no hurt feelings dear.  This is merely a serial and we all have likes and dislikes, but just because of a picture, we cannot deem someone as an ardent fan of that particular actor/ actress Wink

@ Atinamma: great pictures maa... please continue to provide us with lovely picture updates of Thendral serial, when time permits ClapClap!  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MJanani20rojapooooSue Nairatina

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subbali

@sue
you are right , this scene was when her step-mom humiliated her....but what i thought was she gained so much confidence to oppose her only bcos of her new feeling and support from her dad, plus now what she considers is her total strenght is our hero TA, where she openly confessed him that there is no life without him.

No one can go on getting humiliated forever....one day they will surely rise and oppose....yes Thulasi knows she has got the full support of her dad now and she is slowly building up her self confidence. Clap

I think she should not keep quiet anymore whenever her step-mum keeps taking advantage of her timidness....they say barking dog seldom bites....Padma is just that...she is not brave but when put in her right place...she will learn her lesson...she doesn't have her husband's support anymore...that itself is her downfall/disadvantage.Big smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

atinaMP_Radha

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks Atina for all the colourful pics and respective comments....appreciate your effort in making our Forum lively and active...Clap 

@ Aishu - you are absolutely right...when I go thru the pics and the updates its not necessary to watch the episode or do I feel upset for not having watched it coz...I have already seen it in here..!!Silly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20atinaMP_Radha

bjda

bjda

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
wow pics were awesome thanks..!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top