Thendral

*Comments on Thendral Picture Gallary* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks sri for the pictures...
good job!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva~*Thamizhan*~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Comments on Thendral Picture Gallary* (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
hi folks,
I have posted more pictures in the gallery....have a look!!

~*Thamizhan*~Sue Nair

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Oh atina,
Why have u posted that picture in which T's hand is on Charu's hand.I mean I am just asking u that u've posted coz u like it or why?Already I was very much irritated by that parigaaram sequence.Now u've posted that picture specifically.Oh,I felt  very bad seeing that. :(

Sorry if u r a Charu fan.Just wrote what I felt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Hi atina ,
Thank you for the pictures........

this shows how thulasi has changed.....i think its all bcos of the strong feeling she has towards Tamil Arasu and now that is her strength............if she finds out the truth.........CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry 

TA ethavathu pannu pa.....pavam intha ponnu

lavanya , unnai thaan malai pola nambi irunthen..........ippadi kavuthutiye ma........(TA is telling himself)Unhappy - un vaaila enna kozhakattaiya vechuruntha enkita annnike sollirukalam thaane(lavanya might say this in future when she finds the truth)

eppadiyum namma kalyanam nadakathu....atleast intha trial aavanthu nadakuthu ila......konjam siricha enna.........(Charu telling TA)...........

ada da ada da ada da..........ennala thaanga mudiyalaye.........atina intha picture a potutu enna azha vechuteengale............

maapu (Nitish) vechutanga aapu (TA).........Vadivelu solra mathiri chinna pulla thanama ila iruku.............
TA be bold like me man......learn how to get things what u want.......
inime lavathu vaaya thiranthu sollu........puriyutha unaku...........

enna ellarum enna parkara mathiri iruku.........naan enna panna  mudiyum.........ungala mathiri intha kalyanam ninna enakum santhosham thaan.....ila ila..............enaku thaan romba romba santhosham.............(ponama thaan parpenu solra ennoda MIL nejamave ethavathu pannipanga.......appo naane rani naane maha rani....ha ha ha)...........aana wedding nikkuma....

Edited by subbali - 04 July 2010 at 3:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20atinaMP_Radha

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Thanks atina for the pics. Very well doneClapClapClap.If you don't mind can anybody post more pics of Thamizh&Thulasi together. It would be nice. We only get to see Charu&Thamizh together,alteast we can see T&T on these pics and enjoy Wink.

I have noticed on one of the pictures Charu is taller than Thamizh. It shows that Thulasi is the best pair for Thamizh forever in height and characterLOLLOLLOLLOL.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaJanani20~*Thamizhan*~shubbaMP_Radhaatina

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for the pictures, Atina.ClapYou've captured most of the characters and the quality is amazing! Can you take some T & T pictures. Thanks.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MJanani20shubbaMP_Radhaatina

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the pictures! Smile

atinaMP_Radha

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

Oh atina,

Why have u posted that picture in which T's hand is on Charu's hand.I mean I am just asking u that u've posted coz u like it or why?Already I was very much irritated by that parigaaram sequence.Now u've posted that picture specifically.Oh,I felt  very bad seeing that. :(

Sorry if u r a Charu fan.Just wrote what I felt

Oh atina,
Hi Hema,

Why have u posted that picture in which T's hand is on Charu's hand.I mean I am just asking u that u've posted coz u like it
So far in this Tamil section I have posted approximately 10 000 plus pictures for all the serials......It does not mean I like all them or all those happenings in all these serials......

or why?Already I was very much irritated by that parigaaram sequence.Now u've posted that picture specifically.
I post any scenes which is shown on any seirals on Sun TV........

Oh,I felt  very bad seeing that. :(
I am sorry that you felt this way.....cool down buddy...after all this is just a serial......

Sorry if u r a Charu fan.
As I told you above....I can not be a fan of all of these stars whose pictures I have been posting for the past 3 Plus years.....Though I have a few as my favorite  stars......and they know that too.....

Just wrote what I felt
Anyone can write here what they feel...no problem....as long as ...they write the correct stuff....after all

Edited by atina - 04 July 2010 at 7:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MJanani20Sue NairMP_Radhasmlaksh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top