Fan Fictions

Mayank & Nupur Forever part-8 updated:pg-21 - Page 2

.PINK. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey Mou I just love this !!!
just wish those CVzz gets some ideas from this!!
anywayzzz do cont soon na !!!
want to know more about Isha !!!
she sounds just like Nupur !!! DDLJ, Raj, Simran
-Lina-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mou 🤗

Your first something was just brilliant. I could just imagine Rati as Isha, in a yellow suit, hair open, surrounded by kids.

Everything was so Nupurish (ok maybe because she is Nupur) but, it was too perfect. DDLJ, Raj and you chose the perfect place, Ahmedabad, the place of  the academic meet. 😍 

It is wonderfully written Mou, continue soon jaana. I know it will be just excellent. 😍

Great Job.
Love ya.
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

What did I tell u Mou...😃 this is just so perfect 😍

exactly how Nupur should return, forgetting everything (😔) but the use of dil se sorry and all ..aww so sweet...then the entire DDLJ...amazing!! :)

Mou, continue. we can send this link to the Uncreatives of MJHT 😃

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
update update now...............
Senny thumbnail
Hey Mou wowwwwwwwwwww you write soooooo well.

I am so sowie for being a little late. Do write ahead soon Mou.

Aww man I miss MN so much. Beautiful beginning, I am sure this journey ahead would be amazing for you and us,

God bless!
swati05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi mou............congo on ur first FF 🤗

its brilliant...........i loved it :)

i want to see something like this in the show.........i am ready to forget that the last three weeks ever happened......i just want Nupur back........i want my MN back 😔

plz do continue soon :)
Edited by swati05 - 13 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Mou
Congrats dear
Awesome start
 wah wah what an update
loved it totally.
loved isha aka nups a lot.
i enjoyed the whole thing
u truly an amazing writer
plz plzzzzzzzzzz continue it

and add me to ur pm list

-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww..Mou..
dat ws awesum..👏
sorry 4 replyin so late ..thnx 2 my dabba pc...startd widout any probs after ages...😡
tum toh .. chuppi rustam nikli...man....wonderfully written...👍🏼
DDLJ & Mayur ka janam janam ka saath hai!!!!!😍
already in luv wid d story...😳
pls continue soon...
thnx 4 d pm...
luv ya..🤗
-supriya
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hello.........thanks everyone who commented & liked the first part........though i m not replying to any one individually , but i loved each of ur comments.love u guys!!!!!!!!!🤗
here is part -2.lets reminisce Ahmadabad trip, the best MNtrack we got, through mayank's eyes.....

& This is dedicated Specially for annie , deepti & divz..what will i do without u three?????
🤗...🤗...🤗.

Part-2

The bus stopped suddenly with a jerk. Mayank looked at his watch; it was half past 4.It will take more than an hour till they reach Ahmedabad. The bus has stopped at a roadside restaurant…passenger's r taking some rest & refreshment here. Nirbhay  came to mayank.'Sir, we r gonna hv some coffee, will u join us?" "No, mayank replied firmly.' I don't drink coffee…" u guys hv ur coffee fast…just make sure u don't miss the bus." Nirbhay walk down from the bus. Mayank look through the window……….finally he is out of Mumbai,though only for two days but he is a bit relived he don't hv to c samrat's face at least for two days. When shukla sir asked him that he will hv to go with the four new students who r participating in inter college academic mid this year from Excel, he was not very eager to go. But when he heard this year it is taking place in Ahmedabad , he just couldn't say no. How can he say No to Ahmedabad? The city that introduce him with Nupur, his Nupur…whom he fell in love with. This place is filled up with memories, memories of her, memories of mayank & nupur.

Mayank closed his eyes…..a smiling face of Nupur appears in his thoughts. He smiled as he remembers how furious he was at her for missing the bus………& that too for her Mayapari…& then they had to walk the whole day in jungle. He remember the first time she hugged her, here..& that was the first time he actually started to c the real Nupur bhushan………..he was just trying to scare her a bit, kind of a joke , but she got so scared for him…..she had tears in her eyes ….though she tried hard to hide those tears from him, but by that time he already got the glimpse of a caring a gal behind this brave & strong Nupur Bhushan.

Now when he looks back, he think, it was not at all surprising that he fall in love with this gal. Who will not? Anyone who just spends a little bit time with her is ought to love her. He still feel bit embarrassed whenever he remember the night they spend in that barn. Nupur was drunk, but it was him who was lost & was hopelessly falling for her…..As if he had another option, he mocked at himself….a beautiful gal, with her eyes full of innocence & her smile to die for was praising him, how on earth he could stay cool abt it??? Well Mayank Sharma was used to the attention gals pay to him in excel & also he was used to ignore it, but this gal was different, she was his opponent & the last person he expected to praise him, so it was a surprise for him. Whom he kidding with all those logic? Surprised???? He was on top of the world…he was mesmerized by her…she was looking gorgeous & he never saw anyone more beautiful than her, she was as innocent as a little kid & he never met anyone with such beautiful heart. Donno why at that night watching her sleeping like a kid, he felt this urge inside him, that he can sacrifice his whole life just to get another moment like this with her, that he can do anything to protect this innocent gal from the big bad world outside this barn.

Well in the morning he was back into his original self though & was doing what he does best, no, what they does best. Yeah! Fighting with each other! & why not? mayank shake his head… Mad gal, she thought she did something with him…….oh lord, how could she? But it is also true only Nupur bhushan could hv thought something like that …by god! she is so unpredictable..Every moment with her u need to be prepared to be surprised!!! He remember how hard he tried to tell her what Good time lodge actually is.but nope, nupur bhushan was not in the mood to listen to him…& they fought, fought & fought more & then got tired & fall asleep& missed their bus again…Okk he has no complain now for missing the bus for the 2nd time back then, if that didn't happen; they would hv never reached to the lucky misra's mansion, where the biggest surprise of that trip happened. Yeah the trip was full of surprising moments but biggest one must be when they became friends & he realized this friendship is one sided, he was her friend, but she was not only a friend for him coz he already fell in love with her . 😆 She named their unique friendship "ceasefire". He was loving every passing moment of that trip, coz it was bringing him closer to a new Nupur…or actually nupur was same it was him who was changing?…the things abt her that used to irritate him before, he was finding them cute, she was a drama queen & he was happily  supporting her in her drama , she was a film buff, so whenever he used to do something for her & she was praising him, comparing him with SRK & Amir &he was feeling happy & proud abt it!!! I mean Mayank Sharma was being proud to be compared with filmstar.huh! How unbelievable it sounds even to himself!!! No wonder he refused to accept it to himself that time…..

But that was a magical night for him, first time in his life he came to know, when it starts raining, it is not always required to bring out the umbrella rather u can enjoy the raindrops. She taught him how to dance in the rain &he learned that dancing in the rain can be the best thing happen to ur life if ur partner is someone like Nupur bhushan. It was one incredible night when he was finding it hard to differentiate between his dream & reality, it was all so heavenly beautiful. He can still close her eyes & listen to her giggles, see her in front of him, dancing in the rain& happily enjoying every moment of her life.

A loud horn brings mayank back to his reality, the bus started to move again. Mayank look outside the window, is this the same road that goes to misra'a mansion? Is that place still the same? Nope.he shakes his head. it can't be the same, how can it be? Three years is long time. Even his life has changed forever in these three yearsIts been 3years…3 long years now-

He hasn't held her hands. He hasn't hugged her. He hasn't kissed her. He hasn't caught her when she is abt to fall & got lost in those big brown eyes of her. He hasn't picked her in his arms & saw her blushing. He hasn't listen to her nonstop chatter& got jealous of her raj or any filmy heroes. He hasn't twirled her around while dancing in the rain with her. He hasn't fought with her & make up later saying dilse sorry. He hasn't make world's best coffee for her or brought mithi bhel for her…he hasn't done any of this things in past 3 years….& u r alive mayak….still alive???? He asked to himself.

Yes I m still breathing…….means I m alive….His mind mocked at him. Mayank Sharma is alive, but he dies every day, every single day ….How can someone came into ur life & become ur whole life? That once she left u feel ur whole life is empty….nothing is left there for him, no life, no hope, she took away everything with her.…the only thing that remain is the pain…yeah the pain is still the same just like it was 3 years back……It has to be…if his love for Nupur has not lessen a bit in this 3 years, how can the pain be lessen???????? A lone tear escaped from his eyes wetting his cheeks…Ahmedabad….can u give me my Nupur back once again??????? His mind whispers….though no one heard it.

The bus driver put on the radio & a song begin…..

Hai dil ko teri arzu, per mai tujhe na paa saku

Hai dilko teri justju,per mai tujhe na paa saku

Mai hu shab tu subah,dono jurke juda

Mai hu lab tu dua, dono jurke judaa

Madhno.......

Ha tera saya to mai hu, per sang tere na reh saku

Ha is safar me to mai hu,Per sang tere na ruk saku

Mai hu shab tu subah,dono jurke juda

Mai hu lab tu dua, dono jurke judaa

Madhno……….

Mystique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Mou,i'm sorry i'm late!

But,this is just amazing! Thank You for this! Please continue soon Mou!
You wrote very well.....each day i find some great writers coming up! All mayurians are becoming writers now! Waah! Kya se kya ho gaya.....MN ke pyaar mein! 😆

On a serious note........u rocked and continue.....my curiosity will kill me otherwise!

Btw......that dil se sorry dialogue,brought back a lot of memories.😔......but i see this one ff is going to become great!

And,i request you,once u are done with it (please do it soon)......please do mail the contents to the, 'Uncreative' creatives, as  Annie called them!

Edit----
this is for part 1 😆
Edited by Mystique - 13 years ago