Page 1 of 24

Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 2 Page 24

Mou.

IF-Sizzlerz

Mou.

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
hey guys! basically I m missing mayank & nupur badly as i hv stopped watching the show. & i want nupur back in the show so that mayank & nupur's love story can hv a happy ending that they deserve. So, i just elaborate the idea i posted to nidz's thread for Nupur coming back into some parts. I hv never write anything before...so it may be a total crap.LOL but it just what i wanna c in the show. so do tell me how it is!

Index
Part-1:PG 1
Part-2:PG 3
Part-3:PG 6
Part-4:PG 9
Part-5: PG 12
Part-6:PG 14
Part-7:PG 18
Part-8:PG 21

Part -1
"Isha didi , isha didi'." Some kids come running through the corridor of the Sanjivani hospital, they reach to a gal who was busy talking to the head nurse Mrs. Sinha. The gal is wearing a lemon yellow suit & her long silky hair is open. She gives a bright smile to the kids& asked them, "arre! Arre! Kya hogeya? Hospitalme bhagna mana hai.pata haina? "One of the kid pull her dupatta, she wanna tell her something in her ear. The gal bent down on her knees to listen to the kid carefully & the kid whisper to her ear." DDLJ dekha raha hai TV per" the gal's hazel brown eyes get wider & she shouts"kyaa!!!" start hogeya? Itni jaldi?"  Now it was mrs . sinha's turn to rise her eye brows to her, "what happened isha? Kya start hogeya?"  One of the kid answer her with a smile" Shahrukh ka film aunty, didi ka favorite.." isha glared at the kid & made a cute puppy face.." Actually mrs. Sinha the kids behave very good in this past week, so I thought why not let them watch a movie?  I know it is not allowed for the kids to remain awake after 9 in the hospital, but I kind of promise them if they behave good, I will let them watch this film, they all love sharukh''& it is all of their favorite film''..toh unka dil rakne keliye'.plz permission de dijiye na! " Mrs . Sinha tried to make a stern face trying hard not to smile " ye unka favourite film hai ya tumhara? "  Isha didn't let it go so easily" of course unka, sare bacho ka''they wanted to watch it & they wanted me to watch it with them, ab bacho ka dil rakhneke liye mujhe bhi dekha hi prega na! waise  the film is very good , raj aur simran ki kahani hai'".she was abt to tell the whole story when Mrs. Sinha cut her in the middle." Acha thik hai,I know how great this film is.u hv told me thousand times already'..dekho sirf ajke liye mai bacho ko permission de rahi hu'..per Anita maam ko pata nehi chalna chahiye'" "oh , thank u Mrs . sinha'u r a sweetheart" isha give a tight hug to Mrs. Sinha in her happiness.'arre! arre! Kya kar rahi ho , pagal ladki.choro mujhe" mrs . sinha said with a smile in her face'."okk, & don't worry, anita maam ko pata nehi chalega, it will be our little secret" isha winked at Mrs. Sinha.& then run towards the children ward along with the kids. Mrs. Sinha shake her heard "pagal" & then say a little prayer closing her eyes" God, plz isse humesha aisehi khush rakhna, bohot achi ladki hai"

Isha placed her finger on her lips signing the kids not to make noise & whispers"shhh bacho koi awaz nehi kerna, chup chap film dekhna'anita maam ko pata nehi chalne chahiye ki ap sab abhi tak  jagg rahe ho, thik hai?" the kids nods their head in agreement. Isha switch the tv on, put the volume at a minimum level & then sit comfortably in the middle of 7/8 kids 'soon her favorite film DDLJ started & she got completely engrossed in watching the film.

Okk , let Isha watch her film meanwhile let me tell u something abt her. Isha is a 24 years old gal. She works in Sanjivani Hospital of Ahmedabad. No, she is not a doctor; she is in charge of a particular ward of the children section. This small ward deals with the poor, homeless children, who come here from different orphanage of the city. The hospitals charity fund bears the medical fees for these children. Isha basically look after these children as they hv no one to take care of their basic necessities in the hospital. She actually act as guardian of this children as long as they r in the hospital. Her job is to fulfill the admission & discharge procedures of these children, take care of their medicines, make sure that all of their teats r being done properly & reports r being send to the exact places, she make sure that these kids r getting the proper treatment they need to recover. Dr. Anita Rao is the head of this hospital; she is the one who gave Isha her job. Though the salary is not high, still Isha love her job in the here, she love to spend time with these kids, reading story book for them, watching cartoon with them, be their friend even though it is not her job criteria. Isha live in the stuff quarter just behind the hospital, she share her room with her best friend Jia, who is a junior doctor here. Jia's family live in another city, she is not from a rich back ground, she is a independent gal but she send almost her full salary every month to her parents so that they can live a better life. She actually considers herself as an elder sister of Isha, love her very much & currently who is waiting for her at the dinner table.  

Isha open the lock of the room silently'it is almost 12 am'.she didn't want to disturb jia who must be in deep sleep right now. But to her surprise she was awake, "hogeyi aapki DDLJ khatam?" Jia asked her in a sarcastic tone. "So sorry jia, tu abhi tak jag rahi hai!" Isha asked. "to kya karti? ' Jia replied "mujhe kitna bhook lagi hai pata hai tujhe? maine tere intejer me dinner bhi nehi kiya" " By god!" Isha pat on her head, " Mai sach me bhool geyi 'ki aj mai ddlj bacho k sath dekhne wali hu..phir bache aye, movie shuru hoeya.aur'." "aur ekbar DDLJ start ho jaye toh aap ko toh kissi bhi cheze ka khayal hi nehi rehta, so aap mujhe call kerna bhi bhul geyi.'jia cuts in. Isha hold her ears." So sorry jia, kaan peker k sorry, dil se sorry, duniame jitni sorry hai ,sab sorry" Jia smile at her cute gesture, "tujhse toh koi naraz bhi nehi reh sakta, chal sathme dinner ker te hai.."

Whole time at dinner table, isha nonstop talked abt Raj &  simran , her two favorite character of the film, specially raj .Jia hardly listen coz she already listen to it million times before. Finally when they finish the dinner jia get a chance to speak"ye raj jaisa lachka sirf filmo me hota hai'u can't find guys like him in real life.so sapno ki duniase bahar ajao isha" Isha nod her head in disagreement" hota hai, dekna mere sapno ke raj kumar bilkul raj jaisa hi hoga, safed ghorepe ayega, mujhe phoolose sajayega, palko pe bitha ker rakhaga" " bas bas, bohot hogeya'baki sapna sote hue dekhlena" Jia shakes her head "ab so jao, aurna kal late ho jayegi aur anita maam ki dat paregi'.goodnight.." she switch off the lights" okk goodnight.& sweet dreams'& don't worry, ahmedabadme koi na koi Raj mere liye jarur ayega.mujhe pata hai'.." saying that Isha too went for her bed & close her eyes'a smile appear  her face as she remember her favorite  parts from the film, how raj & simran finally end up together, but she was too tired ,soon she doze off & get lost in her dreams of her own raj.

So, this is Isha, a bubbly, full of life gal, who brings smile in the face of the ppl around her& enjoy her life to the fullest. She loves her life at Sanjivani, she created a world of her own here, with her friends, colleagues & kids of the hospital & yes, she is equally loved by everyone in Sanjivani too. Everyone adores her here, take care of her, and make sure she remains happy'just like a family. The only thing she doesn't hv here is her "raj", but she is happily waiting for him to come one day, she is sure somewhere in this world her raj is waiting for her too.

Edited by Mou. - 18 July 2011 at 5:49am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009aastuKapoor.RiyaAsmara.-Aiza-sonam961986mayurian-artianprerana_mjhtvalliyahcutiepie12You-Know-Who-sam-shakti_rockgopi06bhavana92MystiqueMrinaLoveNote.SilentPrincess-Samira-A-N-S-H-I-K-AFavouriteofallBeetAmyArTiMayUr-ridionasis---jiya--swati05a-little-hopemayurarti-SupriyaluvsMN-princess_djstuti123-afsha-nanditasinghVampireBarbieFaria.Senny.PINK.myownareasafeplacetolandannie07relentless.Badtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mayank & Nupur Forever part-8 updated:pg-21" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

annie07

IF-Stunnerz

annie07

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Mou.............a big hug to u for this...............

Its amazing...............simply superb........

I m sure the "un" creative team of MJHT can take a leaf out of this..............

I mean everything is perfect.............DDLJ, Raj and Ahmedabad................"sigh"...................

Please continue soon...............

Edited by annie07 - 27 June 2010 at 12:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_djMou.safeplacetoland.PINK.

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
AWESOME Mou Thumbs Up
Very amazing!!!
Isha is just like Nupur...oops she is NUPUR Big smile

I love this story already...can't wait for MN to meet Embarrassed

Thanks,
Nidz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mou.annie07

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
It is brilliant Mou...OMFG! i could totally picture this one...Isha aka Rati in a yellow suit playing with kids of whom she takes care of....beautiful! WOW..wish this all could come true!

U know i want Nupur's entry to be something like that of SRK's in Kal ho na ho...it is so powerful, that one cant even imagine...!!! Mayank imagining Nupur..and thinking wish he was with Nupur for life...and on the other side Rati comes in as a different character whose actually a duplicate of Nupur...and the world collides when they both meet...

Goshh wish all this could be true someday! Day Dreaming

Mou.annie07

-smiley-

IF-Rockerz

-smiley-

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Aha................meri fav siggi userWink Hug

Big......................tight.....................mayur Hug for you (like Fanaa one)

waw......it is truly amazing

kash CV's ko bhi tumhari tarah dimag hoti we will never be in this situation

i just lllloooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this one a lot............kash some thing like that haeen and out belowed Nupur comes back to us Embarrassed

you are truly amazing love this one

continue coon ClapStarBig smile

Edited by susmi-lovemayur - 27 June 2010 at 12:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mou.

You-Know-Who

IF-Dazzler

You-Know-Who

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
ok!
Your first something was as beautiful as nupur. .....

Loved the beginning and i am definitely looking forward to the story!

Love and hugs,
Akki!

Mou.a-little-hope

princess_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

princess_dj

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Ahh.......... Mou.........  Loved it to bits......

Please do continue soon......... Big smile

Mou.

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
awesome statrt dear...........

Mou.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top