Page 1 of 25

Page 1
Page   of 25
Page 2 Page 25

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Kabhi deaf kabhi blind- seems to be the 'haal' of rampa in Dill Mein Ghaas'. The forum experienced a jolt when its members saw rampa hugging Arjun misunderstanding him to be Sidhu, her husband. A few Srians cried 'foul'while some ever -optimistic ones felt it proved that finally she is 'over' her ex-flame.

A somewhat similar state were the Arians too.. While a few were overjoyed that after a long time, they could see an AR hug others said it was a shame that she can't 'sense' Arju any longer. A few hearts 'bleeded' seeing  Arjun  'die a thousand deaths' while a handful of them cursed the CVs for making him sad again.

But the general question that arose was why can't Rampa recognize that  it's not her husband? This wasn't the first time she was confused. A few weeks ago she mistook another doctor for Sidhu and even could not recognize the voice. Arians who had then ridiculed SR relation saying 'what kind of love is it when she can't recognize its not her husband';  were now  left searching for an answer why Rampa could not recognize its her lover even while hugging.

AR fans lamented that how could she not make out his physique since she had hugged him the same way many a times. So what's wrong with Rampa?? If she is gonna be dumb like this, sooner or later her fans may witness her hugging JP too thinking he is Sidhu.

The few Arians who are happy with the hug said that its time to party since  the CVs have given them a chance to view a 'pure love' hug after  showing a pati romancing his patni which is really  'disgusting' .

Miss silly, a pure ARian declared that its 'wrong to show intimate scenes between husband and wife' and after viewing such 'blood boiling' scenes, the AR hug looked so 'right'  and their fans 'deserve' it.  JS just wonders what will happen in the forum once the cvs decide to show SR consummate their marriage.

Jhoota Singh, Lunatic Times

Related  Topic-    JS Lands in Legal Trouble      

Edited by shamil - 30 June 2010 at 10:31pm

The following 116 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_12_29hira_87juisapriya7891jeranaddictedlulu99bakwas1aish2xoticn7geniusNeha_Ssaumya{roka}DilushaSelena-SharmaanyakideewaniCookies01bajlookaparishimaJay-DeeLuV_MiLeSsanjanamishracelestaerapunzel84211su-TomNJerry-SATHYA88LittleMissWittyNikhi...deepu..-Aliza--Su-papiaNims-4rosegirl1Rumiiaparineel_jayIshan.I-love-dmgMaham-Wishes-desire_20RadiantTreasure-Gunners-SimplyNiceka7eelayattri-acacia-Shilpa.Agarwal-midnightsun--Miya-Ovi_TanniblissfullRehanismJATINTHAKKARTeh_BatmansensodyneANfan1000AntaresBingeblack_hazeprejudicedAwesome.Sauce-DarthVader-rosette80mysterieuxcupid-struckShiningStar18kweetrockstarniksidfanbhavi20_sArushi.xTimaxChristLover-sumaiya-MelissaAfghanLeenaaishu_25Angelic_JLadyMcbethLeenasmgMonu-SunNaa~@$hm@~patakhaguddiPerfangel5655missing VmarsKhaleesiPragzieromiosugar1anwayafriends_rock-simi-Kai.aj_observerzara-KSG-malik-Rinky-nami2811x.sonia.x-alimabi-MissArshi-sindhyaa.cooldude10shewolf.NymeriamonarRolzzmishti_17-Harshu--x-Reshu-x-Wrackspurtnisha80-SilentLove-prerna4rishavsun29nikita_88TheBlackJaguarshanti05nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A controversial hug" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Miss silly, a pure ARian declared that its 'wrong to show intimate scenes between husband and wife' and after viewing such 'blood boiling' scenes, the AR hug looked so 'right'  and their fans 'deserve' it.  JS just wonders what will happen in the forum once the cvs decide to show SR consummate their marriage.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

OMG I miss your posts so bad mateHugHugHugHug Thank you for making me laugh so hardBig smileROFLROFLROFLROFL I can see where your "inspiration" comes fromWinkWink But still the above lines were simply hilariousROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_12_29lulu99anyakideewaniCookies01parishiman7geniusSATHYA88Shilpa.AgarwalMahamAfghanLeenaaishu_25ShiningStar18Nymeria-alimabi-sajni786shamilkawal_takromiosugar1shewolf.nikita_88prerna4rishavnadaanmasakalli

Pragzie

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragzie

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
ROFL
oh gosh ROFL loved your post.they were hilarious as usual! ROFL
trust you to make me laugh about posts that made me Angry ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99SATHYA88ShiningStar18shamilromiosugar1prerna4rishav

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_J

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

OMG I miss your posts so bad mateHugHugHugHug Thank you for making me laugh so hardBig smileROFLROFLROFLROFL I can see where your "inspiration" comes fromWinkWink But still the above lines were simply hilariousROFLROFLROFLROFL
thanksHug
how long do u think this post will last before some baby go crying to report??Evil Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99Cookies01Jay-DeeRumiiapariShilpa.AgarwalsensodyneShiningStar18Angelic_JMissArshi-sindhyaa.prerna4rishavnadaanmasakalli

neel_jay

Goldie

neel_jay

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
shamil, you are hilarious!!! Big smile

i know that i'm the inspiration behind many of your smart liners in this post, but i have to say, they are in very good taste so i don't mind the jokes at all! infact, thank you for finally making me laugh at this show. too much rona dhona ho gaya tha yaar! Wink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay-DeeSATHYA88Bini311AfghanLeenaShiningStar18Angelic_JshamilPragzieromiosugar1sun29prerna4rishav

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragzie

ROFL
oh gosh ROFL loved your post.they were hilarious as usual! ROFL
trust you to make me laugh about posts that made me Angry ROFL
hilarious?!!! this one?? pragzie, this post was not funny at allEmbarrassed
still my bachhi liked it and laughedTonguechooo chweeetHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShiningStar18Pragzie

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 12:18am | IP Logged

thanksHug
how long do u think this post will last before some baby go crying to report??Evil Smile

I say the deed is already doneLOLLOLLOL Now just wait till one of the DT member comes online and goes through hundreds of reported posts till they land on your topicROFLROFLROFL That should leave us a few hours in between if we get luckyROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay-Dee211susensodyneShiningStar18shamilPragzieMissArshi-sajni786sindhyaa.prerna4rishav

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neel_jay

shamil, you are hilarious!!! Big smile

i know that i'm the inspiration behind many of your smart liners in this post, but i have to say, they are in very good taste so i don't mind the jokes at all! infact, thank you for finally making me laugh at this show. too much rona dhona ho gaya tha yaar! Wink

Smile ahh, my inspirationHug
love u for taking it in the right spiritClap
franky I thought u would be at this moment with mommy mod complainingLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shilpa.AgarwalShiningStar18ssdtvgojanprerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top