Chellameh

June 28 - July 2 Updates on page 1 & dicussions (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

kittykrishna

kittykrishna

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Thanx for Wonderful updates Roja!!!!!!!!!

How would Beach become such kalnenji kaaran????? AngryAngryAngry

CM crying paavamCryCryCryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87honeydaisy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "June 28 - July 2 Updates on page 1 & dicussions (Page 6)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
thanks roja akka for the super update
next week ena akkuthunu parpom

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishna

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for updates. Vadai - the chef? that was super. its seems only solai without second channel and vali not pregnant. the rest is pregnant. ohh Our NS a.k.a KA also not pregnant. Beach really changed...all because CM not respect his dearest wife -Pearl. but did he respect her? cheat her and having affair with sneha.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishnaRishi87Vani19

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeydaisy

thanks for wonderful updates.. just hate pearl and her mum. how could they do that? killing someone's baby? wait pearl ..your day will come...once sneha took Beach from u..........................
even i hate sneha and beach...i think sneha will teach her a good lesson. dont show the baby die..Please.............dir sir and Madam CM. 

And I hate that AK' s wife.Angry Can't she use her head and think that both CM /Vadai are happily married and why shd she think that CM is having an affair with AK and wants to swindle him off his money? She looks so stupid in that atrocious dressing of hers....I have never seen anyone this badly dressed...even our Paaravai Muniayamma can beat her flat..!!Big smile

Why is Radhikaa being unfair to this woman in her choice of clothings? She is so fat like a barrel without any shape and her dressing makes her look like a clown. However, she has a sweet face....simple sarees used by Sneha would make Mrs. AK look very presentable...ippo to add salt to injury oru new hairstyle vera....aiyoo Kadaveley..!!D'ohEven my son asked me" Why is this lady dressed up like this? She looks so terrible"..!!Shocked

I don't think Sneha was pregnant in the first place - she must have paid some money to the doctor to create a scene in the hospital to make it look like she has just gone thru an abortion. She knows very well that Beach is so foolish and being under her spell that he would believe anything and everything she says.!!Clap

Rishi87

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged

CM not respect his dearest wife -Pearl. but did he respect her? cheat her and having affair with sneha.
well said honeydaisy ClapClapClapClap

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rishi87

y'day epi i thought cm in anger will tell to her brother that ur wife and mother in law is resposible for this. but that was'nt happen attucuda parava illanu vitudalam anna athukum mela cm praiser's her brother ithu too tooooooooooo much   

CM won't tell that fast and even if she tells Beach, he is not in the mood to listen to her nor will he believe what she has to say.Angry That S squares have really done a favour for NS....by putting Pearl and mother on the top of the suspect list....I am glad Pearl and her mum are going to land in a hot soup..!!Clap 

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rishi87

CM not respect his dearest wife -Pearl. but did he respect her? cheat her and having affair with sneha.
well said honeydaisy ClapClapClapClap

But if it was the other way around....how do you think Beach would feel? Even now if Pearl were to see someone and Beach were to know abt it he will make so much of noise and won't even hesitate to chase Pearl out without bringing his affair with Sneha to light...Angry 

Our Indian men can run around but leaving their wives safe and sound at home - the wives to be loyal till the end..no hanky panky coz they won't tolerate it.Big smile.

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Thanks a million to our dear updaters for such fantastic updates. Hats off to Rojapoo and Rishi87....!!ClapClap

kittykrishna

Post Reply New Post

Go to top