June 28 - July 2 Updates on page 1 & dicussions - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the updates Shree.  I like the Kuruvi Karaamma.  LOL.....

Thanks Aishu & Shree for the updates.  Kuruvi Karaamma .....?  Superb๐Ÿ‘

HD, just yesterday the fashion sense of KK is out.  LOL..... I was waiting for bus, and in one of the shops they were selling tops which had the sleeves exactly like KK's but only 3/4 sleeves

BTW, Sorry for double posting.  The first post 'disappeared'.  Don't how... but my PC is like Bermuda Triangle. You can guess....... So if it reappears.... sorry. 
Thanks Krish for the update, hahahah, Sneha pregnant?.Beach innoru aapu for you.  ๐Ÿ˜†.These two are so disgusting ๐Ÿคข. Beach you can ask Pearl for the abortion medicine, avangga stock neraya vechirukangga....
thanks for the great update KK
in this serial how many pregnant ladies first CM. next Kavi, aduthu sneha. snehakum kavikum  are going to hav a illegal child if there is a leap in the story means they will show the triangle love of CM's child and the 2 illegal child๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† CM thatalichuduvanka annan kita sumpantham pesuratha illa thambi kitta sampantham pesurathanu๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Krish for the update, hahahah, Sneha pregnant?.Beach innoru aapu for you.  ๐Ÿ˜†.These two are so disgusting ๐Ÿคข. Beach you can ask Pearl for the abortion medicine, avangga stock neraya vechirukangga....

Beach can ask Pearl for the abortion medicine, since she know from who to buy that ๐Ÿ˜†
KK thank you for kalakkal update.. Liked ur comments as well.. So many aapus waiting for beach (big) family... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by puvini - 13 years ago
Thanks KK - Roja decides to keep mum - until the
baby issue is resolved - pappa vai yethanum pannattum...
apram irukku Roja kitte irunthu dharma adi grrrrrr
Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
Originally posted by brinny_g

Thanks for the update Shree
I think the terrible two (Siva-Siva) will bring up the evidence against MA to save NS from kambi counting.

what you said is correct.
They show the evidence to Chellamma.
very big appu for MA and her Mum.
Originally posted by rojapoooo

Thanks KK - Roja decides to keep mum - until the
baby issue is resolved - pappa vai yethanum pannattum...
apram irukku Roja kitte irunthu dharma adi grrrrrr
dont worry roja akka the baby is safe.
Thanks Rishi for da suppperb update.. Expected things only happened.. Lets c today