Chellameh

India-Forums

June 28 - July 2 Updates on page 1 & dicussions

MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshinivaish316jaya66ryasojerksquick_silverZEESXYJanukittykrishnaRishi87_SK_honeydaisysrimaMeena.IFbrinny_gCarynVani19Sue Nairrojapoooo

puvini IF-Dazzler
puvini
puvini

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for great update as usual.. Hope everything vl b alright soon..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishnaRishi87

honeydaisy IF-Dazzler
honeydaisy
honeydaisy

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged
thanks for wonderful updates.. just hate pearl and her mum. how could they do that? killing someone's baby? wait pearl ..your day will come...once sneha took Beach from u..........................
even i hate sneha and beach...i think sneha will teach her a good lesson. dont show the baby die..Please.............dir sir and Madam CM.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

junkabckittykrishnaRishi87Karthikkabrinny_gVani19Caryn

srima IF-Dazzler
srima
srima

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Thanks Aish.

Indha chithappuvum vadayum sariyana mara madayangal. Cant they see some foul play by NS as she was advocating the food being contaminated. Idhu kooda CMkuthan thoNanuma?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87MP_Radha

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Ms. MP RADHA...Thumbs Up

I just don't like this episode....poisoning both mother and child and their lives being at stake. Even if CM and baby is saved how sure are we that there are won't be any side effects on the infant?  What if the baby is born deformed?? - it might as well get aborted instead of suffering and growing up amidst these cruel humans..Angry

CM will survive...no CM means no Chellame.. .Wink...hope they are able to track the nature of the poison which eventually leads to Beach-oda veedu. That Kootu Kalaivani 2 shd be kicked out of Beach's home - she is the one who is planting evil thoughts into Pearl's mind. Unhappy

I hope Kavi will track down the evil duo and inform duly to Beach and the rest as who the real culprits are.....Smile If that happens let's see whether Beach is fair in his dealings....!!

Edited by Sue Nair - 29 June 2010 at 8:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87CarynVani19MP_Radha

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

Thanks Aish.

Indha chithappuvum vadayum sariyana mara madayangal. Cant they see some foul play by NS as she was advocating the food being contaminated. Idhu kooda CMkuthan thoNanuma?

Srima...ellam size only big but upstairs-le "pea-sized"  brains..!!Angry....thats why Mr. CM is known as Vadai..and I name Chithappo as kodai..!!LOLLOLLOL Usless brainless creatures...AngryAngry...and that CM does she have to finish up all the food.??..enna 10 days sapattu illia that she had to wipe  the plate clean ???Shocked 

If someone were to say the food is contaminated a normal person would be skeptical in wanting to consume the food further....but ingga it makes them even more hungry..!! D'oh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87puvinisrimaVani19MP_Radha

kittykrishna Senior Member
kittykrishna
kittykrishna

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged

Thanx for the wonderful updates Aish.

Hope CM and infant survives.

AVs acting is soooooperbCryCryCryConfusedConfusedConfusedClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87Vani19MP_Radha

Karthikka IF-Dazzler
Karthikka
Karthikka

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I think this storyline is repulsive and degrading to women. If I remember correctly, Visalatchi (look at the name, how sacred it is and this unscrupulous woman really has spoilt that name) brought it up,  Muthu AZHAGI (ahma, periya AZHAGI) really yelled at her and called her names. Now she has gone to the other extreme and indigestible extreme.

Yet again, Mdm Radhika is insulting our intelligence and testing our patience. What message does this storyline deliver? First she brings in the morapaddu thingy, which I had never heard of in my life until this show, now she shows women so evil and so devious that even hell is too good a place for them.  I hate it, hate it, hate it. I wish I could meet her face-to-face so that I could tell her a thing or two.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87puvinisrimahoneydaisybrinny_gCarynVani19MP_Radharojapoooo

Go to top