Fan Fictions

FF(AR/KaSh) PG 1-3 and OS pg 4 thread complete (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

AR4eve

Goldie

AR4eve

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anumeha_rajat

superb job.........
amazing..........fantastic..............
loved it..............
do write more n let me know plz..............

thanks hun... so much.. in case u want i am writing another ff titled nine months based on similar concelpt... hope u enjoy that one too...

<3 AR4eve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anumeha_rajat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF(AR/KaSh) PG 1-3 and OS pg 4 thread complete (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MysticalRealm

IF-Dazzler

MysticalRealm

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Reserved!

AR4eve

Goldie

AR4eve

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
ARMAAN RIDDHIMA!!! Once Upon A time in Mumbai

It is raining heavily. But in front of him the rain is nothing. At some point in her life she used to love the rain but her marriage had changed everything. Even then standing in front of him in her condition didn't feel unsafe or unwanted. He stood there just looking at her and her protruding belly. Seeing her like this should have brought a smile on his face but the marks on her face showed something else. He held her hand and moved her through the traffic all the way to the Motel. He asked her to wait outside the motel and he went inside to book a Room for the two of them. She was taken aback that he still desired her in this condition of hers. But like it always feels comforting to be in a lovers charm she didn't say anything else. He came back and took her by her hands and together they moved in the room. He closed the door behind him. Armaan, "Riddhima tum kapde badal lo. Otherwise you would catch the cold and It would not be good for you or your baby." She didn't move, "I  care least about this baby. It is better if it dies of the cold in my stomach rather than coming out." He was horrified at what he heard. This was the same Riddhima who was afraid to hear about death. He sensed that her life has been rough on her. So he decided to give her a moment to think. But Riddhima did not move. Hence he moved to her and removed her wet clothes. She hesitated, "Tum yeh kya kar rahe ho. Just because main tumhare saath is kamre main ayi hoon doesn't mean I am here to share a bed with you." Armaan said, "I know you very well but you I guess don't know me as much any more. Maybe your husband has given you enough love to forget me. I was only trying to help you change your clothes to prevent you from the cold." Riddhima, " Yes! he loved me more than my life and that is the nishaani he has given me. But i am not going to change my clothes." Armaan said, "Then you know me. I won't relent." Saying so he moved towards her tied her mouth and her hands and cut her dress but then he wished he hadn't cut it. She quickly tried to hide under the blanket on the bed. What he saw was groping. There were intense burn and hurt marks on her back and her chest. He tried to go near her but she backed off. He said, "Riddhima I am sorry I never meant to ... Let me open your hands."He sat besides her and opened her hands and her mouth and gave her the dress. This time she got dressed herself while Armaan turned away to look away from her.

Armaan was now worried for her. Life had truly not been kind to her and neither to him. He ordered some food and asked her as to what did she want but she denied everything that he asked. He was hesistant to ask her because he knew he was not with her when she actually needed him. Yet he grabbed his courage and said, " Why did you never mention this to me Riddhima? Ek phone call karleti aur main aa jata. I could have brought you out of this mess." She said, "Tumhe kya lagta hain. You didn't fight for me when my Dad was marrying me to that bas**** and you expected me to call you? You were not even there when it happened and my Dad married me to this guy. It has been a living hell for me. You know I was waiting for you to come and take me away from that all but you never came. Only that Vicky came in. Daily he abused me to have sex with him. When I denied he would use all his force on me. And then I got the news that I was going to be a mother. I thought this would change the man. But no. Instead he started beating me for not being able to do it with him.( She just cried) I hate this child ( And started hitting hard on her stomach. Armaan rushed to her and held her hands preventing her from hitting her stomach) Agar us raat tum aa jate toh shayad meri zindagi kuch aur hot( saying that she jerks off his hand)

Armaan was shocked. He thought that she knew what had happened to him , thats what her Dad had said. He said, "Riddhima... maine tumhe kabhi nahin choda tha. Us raat main aya tha. I tried to come in but your father said that you had forgotten whatever happened between us and decided to get married. I didn't believe what he said and I told him that I wanted to meet you to talk to you and clarify it. But he just didn't let me see you he called the police and got me arrested saying that I was trying to ruin his daughter's marriage ( Riddhima just looked athim.. It didn't look like he was lying but then things could never be the same as it appeared.. so she hear him more) After coming out of the jail I went to your house but found out that your Dad had died and that you had gone to Canada after getting married. I was heartbroken Riddhima. You were my only love and I lost you then. I didnt know what to do. I tried to find information about you from everyone but couldnt find anything until I saw you today."

Riddhima just sat there quitely. She wanted to believe him but how could she trust him after so long. She decided to just let the moment go. He further asked, "How are you in Mumbai? " Riddhima replied, "I was never out of Mumbai. I was married and then they took me to this shady place where there was nothing good about the place. I have been accepting all this only because I thought I should be punished for loving you but now I think the case is totally different. Are you married?" He asks, "What do you think?" She said, "I don't know you just tell me." not  
Armaan said, "I did not marry Riddhima." that is all she wanted to hear. Her heart beat after like eternity because she had forgotten what a heart beat felt like in everything that had happened in her life. He came to her, "Riddhima lets start our new lives together. Life is giving us another chance to stay together." Riddhima relents, "I know Armaan but I am married to someone now... and am going to have his baby. I cannot just do it." He presses on, "Riddhima woh jallad hain... look at the way he has treated you. We can easily get a divorce from him from any court." Riddhima touched his face and kissed him slightly on his lips, "Nahin Armaan. Tum mujhe aaj mil gaye I will always remember this and the kiss but my life is there I have to go back because there is no one to take care of his mother and sister. I have to go back so that Dad who is sitting up there realizes what he has done to his daughter. Nahin Armaan I have to go back but I will ask you for one thing. Just spend this night with me lying on my side so that I feel you so that I can remember this feel for eternity." Armaan was choked. He couldn't say anything. He knew If Riddhima made up her mind for something then she would never go beyond that. He lay next to her his hand in hers and they spend the night looking into each others eyes.

Early next morning Armaan was sleeping so she left a note for him and went away from there. Later when Armaan woke up he didn't find Riddhima next to him but he was not surprised. He glanced at the letter and started reading it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dearest Armaan,

Thankyou for a wonderful night yesterday! I will always cherish it in my heart. I had loved you and after knowing the truth I will always love you but you need to move ahead in life. I know you will find a beautiful girl for yourself soon. Don't disappoint me. I will name my baby Armaan so that even when you are not with me i will always remember you like that.
Take care
Luv
Riddhima

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

godsakejaspreet12KJSGforeverpan02MAANeet_2diyachillshreyshreyKSGforever08AR-loverswarobi1karankideewanixSuper.womanJAZZ_ACUAkshanikaadiyaa1pkMaNaLoVeKaShKaShforever06m4manjugupta.aditi20vidu87fri42911LilAppleAbhiNikiLuvermishty1033Kamal_23sammy4uanjie22HR-DMG4lifebluelashesMeghzzNorzhinal_maaneet

sammy4u

IF-Rockerz

sammy4u

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
hey dear nice stories
loved them

AR4eve

Norz

IF-Sizzlerz

Norz

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged
awesoem os

AR4eve

AR4eve

Goldie

AR4eve

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
thank you guys!!!! It was great writing all this !!!! but the topic will be asked to close now.. because.. This is complete...

thnk u

Sujata77

Goldie

Sujata77

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
great story.
just read it in one go.

let me know when you start a new one.

AR4eve

Goldie

AR4eve

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuJaTa790

<font color="#ff0000">great story. </font>
<font color="#ff0000">just read it in one go.</font>

</strong>

<strong><font color="#ff0000">let me know when you start a new one.</font>

Thanks Hun it feels so good that u finished it all in one go !!!!
I m writing another ff titled nine months u could have a look at that and see if u like it or not
:)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top