Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*kinny_sid_fanbakwaas-companylulu99MEGALINKnini76Selena-Sharma-maria-sanjanamishraLuV_MiLeS-Su--Aliza-211suMahamJATINTHAKKARka7eelaANfan1000malluangelAngelic_J-Mayu-monarnyctophilia-alimabi-eshaaax3.shamilsajni786nami2811Perfangel5655Pragzieromiosugar1TheBlackJaguarshanti05nisha80indian_beautynadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What has exactly got 'butchered' ?" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
i love your post, great point that u made. idk how her trying to sort things out rationally despite the world going haywire is butchering her character

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1prerna4rishav

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
hey guddi, lovely post... I like how Riddhima is a p-e-r-s-o-n and not a bollywood character.  She defines how normal people would work [for the most part]
I guess some people want what they wish could happen in reel life...so its a battle more of reel vs real :)

i choose real..mostly because...thats what...i am lol

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99ka7eelaromiosugar1shanti05prerna4rishavnadaanmasakalli

sajni786

IF-Sizzlerz

sajni786

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
agreed with every point Guddi..........

Its a pity ppl are not looking at the overall output of wat the show is trying to point out......I feel for their thot processing abilities.......its sad just coz their fav actors playing a certain characters are not romancing each other......they go ahead the blame the creators of the characters........how intelligent I must say......but oh well......I guess we forget that we all are humans n its pure humanology to blame others for wateva unsatisfatory that comes across u.....

Just wanna add.........wateva Ridhimma did to begin with..........was not really for the society........but for her parents......for the love she had for her parents..........agreed she in her lost senses went ahead to even commit suicide but after which when she was shown the reality of wat impact that could have had on her loved ones..............she found herself embarrassed low to no bounds......she was ashamed of herself......of her dignity and the integrity of her being.....
And then she took upon a bold step that was initially against her heart wishes and did wat a child true to the love for the parent would do.....

IMO.........no love........and I mean NO LOVE.........can be compared to the love that exists between a child and the parent.........it holds the value to which God himself humbly bows down......and if for such love a child is asked to sacrifice themselves.......I see no wrong......and thus I see no wrong that Ridhimma has done......her character has very much stayed true!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sajni786 - 26 June 2010 at 9:13pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kinny_sid_fanlulu99211suka7eelaromiosugar1nyctophiliaprerna4rishavnadaanmasakalli

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Very Good Post i agree with you how is it butchering she is doing exactly what a person with brain will do she isn't killing,murdering or deceiving anyone for god sake she wasn't the one who abandoned someone instead she was abandoned and now she found her life her happiness what's butchering in it. But as u said God's can move on people can't and riddhima  is just a person Not God like someone else who's allowed to move on and welcomed with open arms

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kinny_sid_fanlulu99romiosugar1prerna4rishavshanti05

vaishiksg

IF-Sizzlerz

vaishiksg

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
DIL MIL GAYYE  has exactly gt butchered ....................... long time bak.. nw this show. is jus for fav jodi's n is blahhhhhhhhhhhhh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kinny_sid_fanromiosugar1sajni786nyctophiliashanti05

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
I was about to make a post on this, but you made a brilliant post and to the point, Ridhhima is bashed left right and centre for no good reason Confused..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

211suJATINTHAKKARka7eelaMahamromiosugar1nyctophiliashanti05prerna4rishavnadaanmasakalli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top