Leave ur Mark - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

yerr wil du bit bit he woz coool bt hes sooo much better n coooolier(duno if dats a wrd lol) in kggk as Sasha n Mansingh in kyunki n Josh in KYPH bt Mansingh and Saasha were hiz best roles lol😛

Edited by reepz - 18 years ago

Nice Topic😊

hey samie and glam_doll meri khaani v kuch aap jaisi hee hai😆.....I too came across IF while searching for kkusum updates😉

I just love this place......I am addicted it to it......it has become part of my life.........and I made so many good/true friends😊

I always loved this show but stopped watching it when Kshitij died😭😭

I don't know many ppl around here........but I wud like to say thanks to Sumaira who helped me in the beginnong to watch kkusum videos online (and tdy I am video updater😆)

Thanks to Reepz and Maha for the awesome updates👏

glam_doll thanks for posting new topics even after u lost intrest in the show😆.......u owe me thanks coz I used to reply to ur posts😆

Big Thanks to Mods and Viewbies of this section for keeping this forum neat and organized😊

Last but not least, special Thanks to all the members who contributed lott to keep this forum active and for being helpful to each other😊

Kimi😊

Originally posted by Garv_Kumud_4eva

i agree....ima gonna miss all of them and garv too....lol....but most of all ima gonna miss kshitij and kumud...i loved their jodi.... and i also wanna thank the kkusum development team....you guys are the best....i loved reading your updates everyday and all the kkusum fanfics were wonderful too.....i love the videos nomi posted.....you guys are the best.....im sad to see this forum end....since geo is starting kkusum again....it would have been nice to see the first episodes since i didnt see any of them....i only started watching it after the 20 yr leap...anyways....a big THANX to all of ya once again for making this a wonderful forum....ill miss ya all!!!

luv ya😃

😳 .....I too came across IF while searching for kkusum updates😉

Last but not least, special Thanks to all the members who contributed lott to keep this forum active and for being helpful to each other😊

Big Thanks to Mods and Viewbies of this section for keeping this forum neat and organized😊. but there is one thing friends that i love u all ............

Edited by sukh - 18 years ago
Originally posted by Kimi_kumkum

glam_doll thanks for posting new topics even after u lost intrest in the show😆.......u owe me thanks coz I used to reply to ur posts😆

haha lolz np and ok ill thnk you now!thnx kimi for replyin to my posts!is dere nething else u want me to say?😆

wow...i have to think..well i got to this forum because i wanted to talk about Kusum and other shows and i basically wanted a forum just like this...when i came here..i was shocked...there was sooo much to see and do...and i really enjoyed..i really don't know what i will do after this section of the forum closes because this has been my favorite and best forum...i have always liked everyone here..they have helped me and told the what to do and what not to ....i would esp. like to thank ANOLI..she was the one who helped me here and explained everything to me...thanks to her and everyone else here..i will miss you and this forum once it closes 😭

😆Hi guys! it feels so good to be here after such a long long time...It has bcome an addinction for me.... 
I, like most of the  ppl, came here to find updated of kusum in july...b/c we lost our sati "the illegal ones in North America" 😆 😆 😆 u guys all know about that 😆 😆 in the begginging i didnt want to join the IF- i jus wanted to read the updates...HONESTLY..(opps! caps lock..is Sumaira Di here!) so HONESTLY i use to think only retarted n gay ppl who r loseres talk to ppl they dont know...n then try to make franz...n i thought all the other crazy stuff...but than i started to like IF ...so i finally joined (HURRAY!!!) it is such a wonderful place ...and ofcurse we
  are
like a family here. it has been such a wondeful experience for me....

i really enjoy sharing opinions wit all the ppl here...it was real fun...n than i also got to know about ppls personel life as well....i enjoyed reading the posts of  shilpa(i dunno where she went...when eva we talked evil about bad shilpa..she was so funny)  Sumaira Di(thats the colour right?😉) reepz(i saw you mentioned me up there...thanx Bro) , Anoli (she always use to write sumthin in the end ......i cant remem...) Mala, maha(wonderful updates), Nomi(and his fren for the videos) Samie,  Meghvi, day dreamer, nightingale, glam-doll.....well i think i ll go on foreva...I Reallly Enjoyed Reading Everyones Opinions  🤗 👏    🤗....sorry if i missed someone...so many ppl came on a regular basis

so i donno where most ppl from kusum section went...so if anyone know PM me n tell me where Sumaira and reepz n all those ppl went....i go to Bollywood News and Rumour section  (ofcourse thats where i can talk about my Banian khan 😉 aka Salman khan).....do you guys go to Ek Ladki ANjani Si...prolly-i guess

Well! i just miss kusum sometimes..but i m so happy its finished😃

i lked a lot of pppl from kusum

kusum: Nausheen, Mansi, Shilpa😆😆😆

kumud, kali, karan(my fevourite😆) kshitj n garv(only wen he didnt cry...so mostly i didnt like him😆...dont hate me all u gurlies i guess he was ok),  (than salman khan(he was always on the back of my head😆),  tashu(her hair)  Mahi(her hair too....i loved her alot b/c u guys always made fun o her...n it made me laugh)   sohan chachu...trishooul(the Knots in his hair😆) nigita n arumdati(the dumies,,party poopers)  nikil(the otha  chachu....he was so behind his bivi eh)lalli chachu(couz his name was lalli ..so red😆)  daddy nitin(couz he got bald...u can almost fry an egg on top😆)   sarla(just to add an otha charecter)  Joti(kusum sisi) her husband vishu, madhuri ben(her accent) simran, (salman khan)  Abhay(garv should have been his son...he cried more than him😆)  ayi(b/c she was kusums ma)  the other abhay(mansis original habbi.....i didnt like him that much...he was evil)  kusum 2nd hubbi=Sidhaat (he died ...i like him  couz he died= kusum back to abhay😆)  rohi +tania(remember them???arus daughters) chota sohan+sohan chachu. aryman (my mom call him iron...she cant pronounce) Esha(wow ..how evil can one get...i lked her wig😆was that a wig???)   i think i mostly covered everyone........IS that Enough....I guess it is....

Edited by KIRAN AFTAB - 18 years ago
well! i wrote a whole journal up ther...i dont think anyone is gonna read it..) this topic is a month old....O well. anyways...this is the losgest post in the histry of my posts in IF...way to go gurly...its my record now(HURRAY!!!!) just for fun if anyone is bored out here...they can congragulate me for writinng the longest journal no posts in my history...DEAL YA nODEAL
Hi guys!! nice one...I was addicted to Kkusum and this forum too...But happy that its ended,
Well I loved Kkusum especially when it leaped..
My fav characters:
Kshitij
Kumud
Aryaman
Saakshi (mayuri kango)
Kkusum (nusheen)
Tashu
Esha
Sohan
Kali
Joyti

Guess these r enough 😉

Fav jodis (top 2 bottom):
Kshtij & Kumud
Aryaman & Saakshi
Kkusum (nusheen) & abhay
Jyoti & Vishal

That's all...

guys when i join dhis forum..my first post is 4 dhis section...& after dht its just histroy😛...yes I become crazy 4 dhis forums...😆

well My list is not much big...😉

I watch it 4 only Kshitij-Kumud.. so all dh way i like only dhm...😛👏

rest of others....when dhy in ..whn dhy out no body knows..😆 or why dhy leave still is suspense....😳

dh highlight of dhis show is: all dh fav & good characters r killed at dh end..😡

1.Siddharth🤢

2.Sohan🤢

3.Kshitij🤢

4.Abhay🤢

5.Kkusum..🤢