Fan Fictions

ArSh l Tum Mile: Drop in message/Pg 56 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 57

AR_LOVER

IF-Rockerz

AR_LOVER

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
gr8 part
pm me wen u update

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArSh l Tum Mile: Drop in message/Pg 56 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BABY-GIRL7

Goldie

BABY-GIRL7

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
just read this whole ff and all i'm gonna say is ...beautiful

Madiha_20

Madiha_20

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Thatt part was very good too. I liked the Armaan-Sid interaction. There are times where Sid can't see beyond his own problems, and doesn't understand others. THANK YOU for starting the PM list. Like seriouslly, while waiting for an update, I'd have to chek this page so many times. A PM list will make things soooooooo much easier.

I really wanna read more on Armaan Shilpa, like more of thier scenes. I like how you incorportaed the cancer patient and Shilpa's feelings too. Are Armaan-shilpa gonna fall in love any time soon? I think Shilpa might fall for him first, but you never know I guess.

Madiha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nondescriptU-No-Poo

Riddss

IF-Sizzlerz

Riddss

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
awsome part
thanks for PM.
continue soon

love
Riddss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Poo

nondescript

IF-Dazzler

nondescript

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetz!!!!

This was (don't want to swear) but it was effing AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Tell me if you want me to edit that hehe LOL)

It was like the reader  was swimming in this cocktail of emotions..... and then we FINALLY........ got a snippet of an Armaan who we can see WILL be able to move on. And his moving on MAKES SENSE and is LOGICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe this would be a turning point in his life.....Armaan broke away from his gaze, suddenly finding the last step very interesting, 'I will', he said after a long pause.

Yes... hopefully Armaan will be able to find happiness...

Tbh Neetz, I am sick of Riddhimas character... she gave AR some very nice memories... but she very callously (I feel), tore those same memories apart... she broke away from him without thinking how the consequences would play on him... Such a life.... As much as I love AR, I don't like the current Riddhima.

I have always taken liking to SidMaan, and you are right in your FF, it is high time that the fact  AR once shared a relationship was not ignored, and not hidden under rocks as if it never existed. I think for them to move on they actually need to work through it and not just give roses which actually meant de nada :| And yee Sid deserves the truth...

ArSh scene was beautifully penned. It was like they neednt speak they just understood one another. I am glad that Shilpa is aware that AR shared a relationship, hopefully this way there will be no secrets in their relationship.

I am very excited to read about Shilpa's character!!! Lets see how this breast cancer storyline shapes out... I am guessing we will probably find out some secrets about Shilpa... but my last prediction was incorrect... I was guessing that Sid would see ArSh on the terrace hehe... I was WRONG hehe...

The inspiration song was tressss bonitaaaaaaa <3 I think ima put it on my iPOD.

1Qs- Are SR gonna play a part in this FF? Or are they BG characters?

Beautiful update as ALWAYS :)

Ly LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOADS
Hannah Banana Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madiha_20U-No-Poo

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zaynoo2320

Loved the update Neetz!  Love the interaction between Armaan and Shilpa. And i'm really looking forward to see Shilpa handling Mrs. Varshney's case!

Update soon!

Thankyou so much! Yep, it's going to be an important part of my story Smile

prachiee

Groupbie

prachiee

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
LOVED IT!!!
CONTINUE SOON!!
i will be waiting... hehehe
love
prachiee
xx