ArSh l Tum Mile: Drop in message/Pg 56 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Lizi!

Remember me? Well, this question had to be put forward by me as you seem to have forgotten me and not bothered to tell me that you started a new fic and that too on ArSh.Hmph!🤔

Okay, that was awesome dude!!! That was just too too good. I so wish that Cvs will atleast try to copy from yours if they don't have brains to have conceptualized something on the same lines. Anyway, loved the way both Ar and Sh are support systems to each other unknowingly.

Mast Lizi! Now, as I have commented on this, its easy for me to track this down. Thanks for writing this. Hope to see you updating this soon.
gr8 concept
loved armaans outburst
plz continue soon
n do pm me

grt FF - i luv it so far! :)

I loved the way Armaan is seeking refuge in Shilpa's company. She is providing just the support he needs. Hope, the feeling becomes mutual and they are stronger with each other. I soo hate Riddhima now. She has the audacity to ask if he has moved on when she is also stuck at same point. I am soo looking forward to DMG Armaan giving his piece of mind to Riddhima some day soon.

Please do include me in your PM list if you have one. Request yo u to lemme know the days on which you update and I can keep a tab. Thanks for writing this fic. Liking it :)
Nice update, cant wait to read more, do update soon.
hey this is extremely interesting...so happy to read a new start to a realitonship...cant wait to read more so update soon...and dont forget to pm me.
❤️MONA
keep updating it...its nice!! 😊 i enjoyed it.
Ohk I just realized that they locked your topic on the DMG forum, so I have decided to post a message here so I will know when you have updated... This was a totally pointless message and a waste  of your time Neetz hehe. Forgive Me haha 😆

Hannahxx

keep updating it...its nice!!  i enjoyed it.
 I love their characters especially Shilpa's. I wish they could search for inspiration in your story for the show !
It's amazing!!
Amazing....i really lyk ur fic.........its simply AWESOME...........😊😛😊
Please do include me in your PM list if you have one. Request yo u to lemme know the days on which you update and I can keep a tab. Thanks for writing this fic.
with love
take care
Hey.. i am enjoying a lot reading this fic.

Do update soon. 😊