Fan Fictions

ArSh l Tum Mile: Drop in message/Pg 56 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 57

divkashfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArSh l Tum Mile: Drop in message/Pg 56 (Page 10)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seert

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Poo

Suvarna....

Goldie

Suvarna....

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Hi CZ. Thanks for the PM. Loved the update. Very heart felt emotions. Armaan needed this breakdown. Glad Shilpa provided just the right support and did not get into the details.

Wow, she seems to be developing feelings beyond friend for Armaan. Am liking the track loads.

shinseen

Pebblez

Goldie

Pebblez

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Update update update :D

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
@armaanakakaran: Thanks! :)

@Nahida - where's the comment gal? :P

@desire_20 - thankies! yep, he needs to be more vocal and quit being the prince charming ;)

@Pranz di - Heloooo! sorry di for not informing you, I didn't think you'd be interested :( sorry!

yep, ArSh share this weird comfort level, it's like their togertherness or comfort is not dependant on words, it's beyond them! thanks for commenting di! :D

khahani

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pebblez

:D yayyyy neetz, you updated! God, WHAT wouldn't I give to have Armaan in the show exactly as he is here...sadness is powerful, and karan would have pulled it off SO well, i can almost see it *sighs* the terrace scene was yet again, so bravely put and so outright, it was almost as if you took it out of everyone's subconscious imagination/....somewhere, all of us have wanted things to be this way, but never been able to express is as fully as u have :D so hats off lady, um proud of youu! :) great going, update jaldi ker na!

And No, please dont add me to the PM list, i will check for myself :) pms really annoy me :P

Great work again Neetz!

Kiran

Heloz kiran! Big smile 

I swear! I want armaan to be exactly like this. but the CVs are hell bent on potraying him as the ultimate 'qurbaani' hero who smiles through his problems. it's like DMG is not a youth show anymore, it's a newer version of our 90's and 80's ki romantic films Ermm - where everything is so visibly (and painfully) cliched.

Thankyou so much! Hug you see, I'm an expert mind reader and a psychic. Tongue

Okies, no pms for you! :D

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
@JAZZ_ACUA - Thankyou! :)

@Vaish - yep, sid needs to come out of the hiding and have a look at a brutal fact. his relationship with ridhima would be better off if he's aware of her past.

mods locked my thread in the dmg section! :(

@nidha - thankyou so much!

@twilightmystery - thanks :D

@ruky786 - yep, madno is a beautiful song! I've had it on repeat for the past 2 days :P

-ialwayswill-

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hannah.

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetz!!!!

HAANNNAAAHHHHHHH! Big smile

This was (don't want to swear) but it was effing AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Tell me if you want me to edit that hehe LOL)

No way I want you to edit that! Wink LOL Let the true feelings out babe :P

It was like the reader  was swimming in this cocktail of emotions..... and then we FINALLY........ got a snippet of an Armaan who we can see WILL be able to move on. And his moving on MAKES SENSE and is LOGICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thankyou so much! Yep, his moving on seems logical and justified. He realizes the fact that Ridhima is not his anymore, and it's not her that's holding him back, it's her memories. He just has to let go of those Smile

Maybe this would be a turning point in his life.....Armaan broke away from his gaze, suddenly finding the last step very interesting, 'I will', he said after a long pause.

Yes... hopefully Armaan will be able to find happiness...

Tbh Neetz, I am sick of Riddhimas character... she gave AR some very nice memories... but she very callously (I feel), tore those same memories apart... she broke away from him without thinking how the consequences would play on him... Such a life.... As much as I love AR, I don't like the current Riddhima.

I agree! I hate the current Ridhima. She's self centered, insensitive, hypocritical and basically just repulsive. I cannot stand her at all! She dumped armaan like a sack of potatoes, and the worse part is, that she doesnt regret it.

I have always taken liking to SidMaan, and you are right in your FF, it is high time that the fact  AR once shared a relationship was not ignored, and not hidden under rocks as if it never existed. I think for them to move on they actually need to work through it and not just give roses which actually meant de nada :| And yee Sid deserves the truth...

Yep. Giving roses or singing songs does not help a relationship as much as a simple cofrontational conversation does. that's what Sidhima need. Not sid fumbling around like a teenage kid and ridhima giving him the angry looks. Working on their relationship? I don't think so. they're going round and round in circles (which is also frustrating the audience LOL)

ArSh scene was beautifully penned. It was like they neednt speak they just understood one another. I am glad that Shilpa is aware that AR shared a relationship, hopefully this way there will be no secrets in their relationship.

I hope not, because ArSh in my fic are not going be the insecure couple that AR were. they're going to be stronger and steadier Big smile

I am very excited to read about Shilpa's character!!! Lets see how this breast cancer storyline shapes out... I am guessing we will probably find out some secrets about Shilpa... but my last prediction was incorrect... I was guessing that Sid would see ArSh on the terrace hehe... I was WRONG hehe...
yep, the breast cancer story is very important to my fic, it'll shed light on alot of hidden aspects of shilpa's character Big smile well, I'm quite unpredictable you know Wink

The inspiration song was tressss bonitaaaaaaa <3 I think ima put it on my iPOD. DO IT NOW! it's beautiful Embarrassed

1Qs- Are SR gonna play a part in this FF? Or are they BG characters?  Just bg characters, but well developed nonetheless :)

Beautiful update as ALWAYS :)

Ly LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOADS
Hannah Banana Hug

Thankyou for commenting hannah banana! Hug

nondescript

Post Reply New Post

Go to top