:]PSDadda#3(C)pg145maneet/PC/BirKa/GuRti (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

Its time to party!!!!!! Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party DancingParty Dancing Yaaaay Bhaii!!! You've opened your 3rd gallery!!!! Congratulationsssss Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap You really deserve it!!!! Tongue Hope you open many moreee!!!! Big smile

Now the update...OMFG!!!!! I seriously cant believe my eyes Shocked What an update Bhaii?? Im speechless...The Prem-Heer siggies are gorgeoussss!!!! Remix ones are fabulousss!!!! The Maan-Geet siggies are totally stunning, out of this world...Requests are simply amazingg!!!!! Thank you so much for working on my suggestion, I really appreciate Big smile The Shahid siggies are awesomeee, hawtt and soo breath-taking...I think I might faintt you know...Defo saving all of them and will use one by one as they're so fantastic and elegant I cant resist....Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Beautifull and smashing work Bhaii!!!! Clap Clap Clap Keep rocking with the superbb workkkk!!!!!!! Like I always say, your the BEST and for me always will be!!! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":]PSDadda#3(C)pg145maneet/PC/BirKa/GuRti (Page 4)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
congo bro

yulZ

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Reserved for req xD Hope you dont mind... Will edit ASAP :)
*Edited*
Just a siggy with matching avi if you can, if not no probsz Big smile Any style you wantt xD
Pics:
http://i46.tinypic.com/2qxq41t.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2zyhft0.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/zwklxz.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/2a844ud.jpg
Text:
Siddesh & Shahid
Smaller text: Only for Siddhi

Thankss a tonn Big smile And best of luck with the reqs!! Im sure they're all going to be awesomeee as alwayss xD 'x

Edited by sha_siddhi209 - 27 June 2010 at 9:09am

yulZ

Lamia17

Goldie

Lamia17

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Ha i was in a bad mood after watching the world cup, US lost Angry And your first post made me smile..*hugs back*..nywy edited my request on page 3 Big smile

yulZ

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
edit my req pg 2
btw now ur pc is working well????? hope so..

senorita

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_1992

edit my req pg 2
btw now ur pc is working well????? hope so.. well i rebooted it again.. as i lost all my brushes, fonts n program itself.. i have downloaded them again LOL m just importing the brushes nowLOL raat mein time passLOL i just want a way not to study LOL

senorita
Originally posted by Lamia17

Ha i was in a bad mood after watching the world cup, US lost Angry seriously ? Shocked mann they were amazingg =D i loved their tricks n they were fast Big smile And your first post made me smile..*hugs back*aww glad it made u smile.. i hope i can make u smile like that forever Big smile..nywy edited my request on page 3 Big smileokie dokie Big smile
Originally posted by -Priya-

congo bro
thankyouu sis.. BTW r u inactive kya ? u havent sent me any pm abt ur updates Shocked
Originally posted by sha_siddhi209

Its time to party!!!!!! Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party Dancing Party DancingParty Dancing oiee pajiiiii DancingDancingDancingDancingDancing Yaaaay Bhaii!!! You've opened your 3rd gallery!!!! Congratulationsssss Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap You really deserve it!!!! Tongue Hope you open many moreee!!!! Big smile thankyouu so much captain. its all thanx to u guysss too *hugs*

Now the update...OMFG!!!!! I seriously cant believe my eyes Shocked What an update Bhaii?? Im speechless...The Prem-Heer siggies are gorgeoussss!!!! Remix ones are fabulousss!!!! The Maan-Geet siggies are totally stunning, out of this world...Requests are simply amazingg!!!!! Thank you so much for working on my suggestion, I really appreciate Big smile captain u mean alot to me so how can i ever ignore ur sugg Wink The Shahid siggies are awesomeee, hawtt and soo breath-taking...I think I might faintt you know...Defo saving all of them and will use one by one as they're so fantastic and elegant I cant resist....Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming thankyouu. glad u liked them.. i was soo looking forward for ur comment Big smile Big smile Big smile

Beautifull and smashing work Bhaii!!!! Clap Clap Clap Keep rocking with the superbb workkkk!!!!!!! Like I always say, your the BEST and for me always will be!!! Tongue thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuu *TIGHT hug*

Edited by yulZ - 26 June 2010 at 6:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lamia17Siddhi_

Manusha_Divz

IF-Stunnerz

Manusha_Divz

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
edited my req on pg 2

yulZ

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
areee congratz on ur third shop yaar lol im still stuck to my number one soo lazy to update hahahahahah
but ur creations r just mindblowing yaar  i love it all looking forward to ur next update

Post Reply New Post

Go to top