Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
areee congratz on ur third shop yaar lol im still stuck to my number one soo lazy to update hahahahahah
but ur creations r just mindblowing yaar  i love it all looking forward to ur next update
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@SIDZI - OMG YH IT DOES DO THAT LOL
ITS HAPPEN T MANY TIME LOL ;D
*EXTRA EXTRA BIG HUG*
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
-Precious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG 3rd shop!!! wohoooo congo!!! another shop of ur wonderful work!! defo something to celebrate!! and right from the beginning such a bautiful update loved ur styles and effects and the maneet stuff is amazing loved the shahid stuff a lot tooo!!! my fav was the last twilight one
and OMG you're open!!

res*

editing:

this "may" come as a surprise =P coz i'm not req for a biru sig this time =P
Pics:
http://i46.tinypic.com/2ighe2e.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/15rk5js.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/vhuy55.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/rs8qhk.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/15dmbz8.jpg

Text:

Mesmerized by your smile...
...Lost in your eyes <3

plz also add For Maryum

thankss a lot =D

Edited by -Maryam- - 13 years ago
awsumgirl thumbnail
Congo on your new shop...
Amazing update...
Loved your remix and maneet creations the most....
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yulziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii congo for your new gallllllllll🤗🤗🤗 omg when i saw Remix written in your shop's title my heart skipped a beat.....but alas u chose characters from Remix which i totallly DETEST.....Tia Ranveer are just not my cup of tea..but none the less am shocked that you HAVEN'T seen remixxxxxxxxxxx????..OMG....i thought u knew Remix form the number of times i requested Ashi Yuvi sigs here i reallly thought u KNEW remix and u have watched it so its a damn huge shock knowing u actually NEVER saw the show...OMG yulzi u aught to see the hwole freaking seriesssss///its the MOST beautiful beautiful show ever...and no yulzi dont see the show only for a love story or chemistry or blah blah blah don't watch any particular couple ka scenes or blah watch the WHOLE show in totto yulz you wld adore the show it makes you believe in love and mind you not just a boy girl kind of love so many differnet forms shapes sizes of love friendship relationships it makes you belive ind reams and in your own capability to fulfill each and every one of your dreams it makes you BELIEVE in yourselllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllf it makes you accept yourself just the way you are makes you proud of the mistakes the wrongs you do coz it tells you ki mistakes are IMPORTANT you are actually learning growing from them becoming strongerrrrrrrr...

.and Ashi Yuviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..omg never seen a more beautifulllllllllllllllller love story than theirs NEVER saw NEVER would see...they weren't about just mushy candle light dinners and roses and blah blah...they were about i dunno HOPES DREAMS FAITH LOVE FRIENDSHIP...there love story main there is no scope of any DEFEAT even when they arent together as a couple they are HAPPPY and not crying and whining away in gloom despair coz heck for them to feel their love they don't need to be together they feel love by spreading smiles in others ka livessssssssssssssss by making others believe in love....its just BEAUTIFUL the most beautiful love story i ever FELT..and most certainly its MY definition of LOVE...i mean seriously watching them you feel as if love is the ONE thing with which each one of us were born its the THE feeling which we came to discover in this life...

and Ashiiiiiiiiiii OMG i just dunno what to say about her...she is my HEROOOOOOOOOOOOO my HERO..the most beautiful powerful strongest female protagonist Indian TV ever saw..or will ever SEE......she has touche real lives with her beliefs and has changed so many many real lifves for the better....i owe myself to herrrrrrrr...she is a MIRACLE and nothing short of it TRUST ME

Am giving u the link to all the epis of this show.....

http://www.youtube.com/user/YaRarulz

Watch it yulziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii am sure u gona love this show and i hope you adore Ashi Yuviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and all the beautiful relationships they cherished....and YES next time update on themmmmmmmm😍 wld send u picssssss🤗🤗....

Smriti
Edited by FollowYourHeart - 13 years ago
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
and yeaaaaaaah u finally opened🤗🤗🤗 i have been waiting for you to open sicne foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr🤗🤗

and yulziiiiiiiiiiiiiii congooo on your new gal i know this wld rock much more harder than even the previious one....the update rocks.....specially the Ph sigssssssss..

Reservingggggggggggggg...dying for an AY sig by u😍......feel as if you did a remix update for me....coz i had been telling u kab se ki am dyingggggggggggggg for sigs by u i mean heck its been so long since u last openeeed....but if only u knew it was AY that i loved and NOT THEM 🤣...this is hillariousish 🤣...thaaanx anyways for the effort yulziiiiiiiiiiiiiii means a lot🤗🤗....love u
Smriti
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
EDITED MY REQUEST ON PG1 =)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
reedited my re pg 2
edit  the text
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
 r e s e r v e d d d
edit:

pix:

Text:
Dr. Shilpa & Armaan...!
2 Most Adorable Doctorss!

for: reeno
PM me wen dun! 😃
Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 13 years ago
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awsumgirl

Congo on your new shop...

Amazing update...
Loved your remix and maneet creations the most.... Thankyouu so much yarr 😳 BTW i dont know ur name till now 🤔

Originally posted by: -Maryam-

OMG 3rd shop!!! wohoooo congo!!! another shop of ur wonderful work!! defo something to celebrate!! and right from the beginning such a bautiful update loved ur styles and effects and the maneet stuff is amazing loved the shahid stuff a lot tooo!!! my fav was the last twilight one

and OMG you're open!! thankyouu so much Maryu ^^ oo m curious to see on whom did u request 😆 BTW how was ur bday ? 😃 had fun ? 😃 

Originally posted by: -Sofia-

@SIDZI - OMG YH IT DOES DO THAT LOL

ITS HAPPEN T MANY TIME LOL ;D
*EXTRA EXTRA BIG HUG*
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX i know Sofi i was like HEYY m not spamming 😆😆 i has happened to me like infinite times 😆

Originally posted by: sallu_lover

areee congratz on ur third shop yaar lol im still stuck to my number one soo lazy to update hahahahahah oieeee stop being lazy n update 😉 waise ur nw styles r rocking yarr wasu 😍

but ur creations r just mindblowing yaar  i love it all looking forward to ur next update thanx alot yarrr =D

@Aisho- i have already made ur siggy yaar  is it fine ?
@Smritu- OMGGGGGG yaarrr welcome to my ramayan gang 🤣 that was a longg comment but still i LOVEDDDDDDDD it.. thankyouu so much yarr,, realli means alot to me 😳 😳 n lol i KNEW u loved AY n not RT it was a suggestion yarr so i worked on it 😆 come on itna bhi dumb nahi hoon mein 😆 n thanx alot for the link.. i will surely check it out.. once i finish with my eggjam 2morrow then i will watch it all 😃 😃 😃 m sure i will love them 😉 😉 😉