yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Pakpakaaaaaaa Pakpakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Cool 

Its a way to say Welcomeee everyone in chicken langauge Big smileROFL

Gawd m soooo XCITEDDDDDDDD !! Finally my 3rd shop Dancing

Helloowwwww eveyoneeee myself Sid. Nice to meet u all Wink
i just downloaded limewire to get PSP9 but i got a virus instead of the program Ermm
So that means m still with PSP8 Big smile
anyways WELCOME peoplee to my crazyyy adda #3 where i will be creating some new crazy alien words along with creations Cool
Link to my 1st shop
Link to my 2nd shop
the history behind the name of my shop PSD is because  every shop i open is dedicated to my lovely 2 angels, my behnas PS N DS Hug My PS & DS = PSD Cool  Love u bothHugHug
Behind every successful man there is a woman. Waise hee behind my this success is my lovely n world's BEST SISTER, PS HugHug Without her i wouldnt be here n wouldnt be wat i am now.. She took the challenge to make me open a shop n ya she becamea blackmailer during that time too Stern SmileLOL but now m realli happy for having a shop Embarrassed
Gugu PSHug ( thats the thank you for me n PSLOL)
Now moving n I would like to take this opportunity to thank alll my viewors, commentors & requestors Hugwithout u guys i wouldnt have reached this far.
Special thanx to: PS,RV,Nigs,Muaha,Chaddu,Neelu,Maryu,Harshu,Wasu,my ninja behna,Sofi,Fatima di,Pia,Captain,Kiru,Mahi,RA,Smriti n the remixgang,awsumgirl,anshu,Reeno,Aisho,Chotii,Nitya ,Lamia n everyonee sorry if i missed any one Embarrassed
Thankyou u ppl for always appreciating my work Hugit realli means alot to meHug
k so lets not get emotional now LOL
I am inspired by all the siggymakers out there. Eachof them has their own styles n the talent to make the magical creations Clap ClapHonestly yarr u guys ROCK ClapClap even the beginners i would like to tell u guys that gr8 hrd work Clap Clap Kip it up Clap
Inspite being a siggymaker myself i have some fav siggymaker too Wink
PS- yup non other than my sissy.. she cmes in number 1 Wink she makes amazingg siggies with super cute text in it n i jus love her font Day Dreaming btw PS i havent seen ur creations for ages Ermm .
Khusi dee koi shakWink,Paru,muahah,AAhu,RV,Jenny,sharo,CQ,Zunni,Chotu,Rohi,Kiru,Guddi,Wasu& fary
For me n for everyone u guys simply ROCKKK !! the new styles u always come up with specially Paru n aahu Its truly a talen yarrrClap Clap Clap muahah n Sharo ur avis gawdddd *dropdead* makes me crazyyyyyyyyyyyy SillySillySillyJenny n fary u guys may not know me but m a regular stalker of ur shop ROFL i just completely fall in love with ur creations... Day DreamingDay DreamingRV u know r the BEST for me dont ya Wink PG N Chottu- u guys r moving on with full power yarr Wink just love ur creationsss Clap Clap Rohi & Kiru my sonamians WinkLOL u guys r too creativeeee Clap Clap Rohi mann tum toh super duper rockingg hoo bosss Clap Clap Clap Kiru simply loveee ur siggiess Clap ClapBinu maiaamy chapal queen tusi rocking shocking ho yarr Wink Wink ur creations always leaves me speechless Embarrassed Embarrassed BRILLIANT !!Guddi i just love everything abt ur creationss Clap Clap aur yarrr ur avis tohh r to die forrrr Embarrassed EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Wasu- awesomeeeeeeeeeeee u r awesome girl Wink Clap
Ok nowww ahem ahem LOL
i dont like rules myself but yaa every shop got their own rules Wink
 1. 1 request per person. I can make banners aswell
 2. lemme know if u want a non animated avi with it or not.
3.U can provide many pics u want but make sure they r not too small to be used.
4. if possible pliz provide a better quality of pics.. it will result in a gud siggy Smile 
5. Tell me any text u want me to write in that siggy, avis or banners
6.If there is any specific style from the  updates u want to request then u can tell me.
7.Its ur choice if u want to use it or not but pliz leave behind some comments so that i can know u liked it or not =D
8.If its some surpirse siggies for eg. any b.day siggies or imp siggies u can pm them to me
9.Any sugestions r welcomed !!
copy n pasted ofcourse LOL

So NOWWW its an UPDATE TIME babyyyyyyyyy CoolLOL
Its all the sugg guys Embarrassed
PH
Remix
Maneet
mann dono together r like a fire ka golaa yarrr Day Dreaming
yarr kurbaan hua ne toh kalejaa heee chirke randiyaaa yaar Day Dreaming
Shahid

DONOT USE
requests

as i have no idea who to pm n who not just let me know if u want one Wink
phewww FINALLY done !! was that long ?O.O

m open now =D

UPDATES
pg 22- maneet, sajan,asvi
pg27-maneet,gurmina,kash,sanaya,sajan
pg29- Samrat, sanaya, rati, mayur,sajan,maan,sonam,soran
pg 34- gunji,samrat,sajan,mayur,maneet,kaka,benjan,sagini
pg 38- honda,sajan,samrat,gunji,maneet,maan,korean stuff,rista.com,kash
pg46- sajan, mayur,suhan,maneet
pg57- arsh,kajen,maneet,sajan,rati,Shanak,jennifer,sammy,gunji
pg61- maneet,sayank,sajan,Shadu,sonam,ash,prachi,shanak
pg77-maneet,gurmeet,drashti,kajen,shanak,arsh
pg84-arsh, sajan,mayur,rati,maneet,sammy,gunji
pg89-Maneet,maan,geet
pg93-mayur,sajan,gunji,sonam,priyanka,shravan&sachi,naksh,iqbalaRuHu
pg107-maneet,sammy,mayank,gunji,mayur.sajan,anjaanaanjaani
pg111-arsh,sidma,ash,khanak,jenny,dia,shanak
pg116- maneet,arnaya,sajan,mayur,nupz,sammy,gunji,monaya,sayank
pg120-arMan, Kajen, Kash, Sidma, Yuna, Sidna,jenny, Naksh, Sushan, shahid,lee min ho,maneet, naina,praSha
pg124- sanaya irani, gunur, monaya
pg127- siyaram, ramsita, gurmina, maneet, shanak
pg 131- maneet, ruhu, additi, sajan, mayur, samrat, sayank, gunji, shanak, remix, ay
pg 137- gurti, maneet, maan, geet, ruga, ramsita
pg142- maan, maneet, gunji, gurti, monaya, shanak
pg-145 maneet, PC,birka, gurti
Msg frm my sweet PSEmbarrassed
- - - - - -

from The Coolest PS Ever:

I'm like...52 pages late, but I told you that I was working on this ROFL
OHMYGOD PB, you're on your THIRD FREAKING SHOP and it hasn't even been a year yet Angry
I can't BELIEVE that you didn't want to open one at first Angry *uses a thappad emoticon*
You get better and better every singly update... it's NOT fair Angry
STOP MAKING AMAZING/FANTASTIC/STUPENDOUS/BREATH-TAKINGLY GORGEOUS/JEALOUS-MAKING/ OUT OF THE WORLD SIGGIES Censored
Everytime I stalk your shop (which is like 3 times a day ROFL ) my heart just SINKS because I try and try to make my sigs look remotely close to yours, but then I fail miserably at it and then I feel like a worthless person Cry
But then I look at all 92389068908 comments and requests you get and I feel this immense sense of pride knowing that my PB is the most creative man in the entire universe of I-F! Cool I feel even cooler knowing that I'm your PS, and I say this everytime and through every PM, but I can't imagine my life without you PB. I'm not talking about just I-F, but I'm talking about life in general.
Every single time you open a shop, I get this overwhelming feeling when I read the introduction and your shop name. I still can't believe you named this shop after myself and Ash Stern Smile
You have like a gazillion people going fida over your stuff (and you *winks winks* ROFL ) yet you give me SO much importance. Cry It gets me all emotional and gives me this fuzzy feeling inside!

Behind every successful man there is a woman. Waise hee behind my this success is my lovely n world's BEST SISTER, PS HugHug Without her i wouldnt be here n wouldnt be wat i am now.. She took the challenge to make me open a shop n ya she becamea blackmailer during that time too Stern SmileLOL but now m realli happy for having a shop Embarrassed
Gugu PSHug ( thats the thank you for me n PSLOL)

k, that honestly got me all teary-eyed. Cry
You are the SWEETEST human being EVER! I can't believe you always take the time out to individually mention me PB! It's like the most amazing-est things someone has ever done for me! ILY <3
Gugu, gugu, GUGU PB!HugHug
You're the coolest bhaiyu EVER!
& you give me WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to much credit. I didn't do anything, and my sigs are like... I can't even say the word because they're that bad. You're just bias *macaroni look* ROFL
You're the best sig maker out there! I want you to know that, and Imma tell you this over and over again! You ROCK PB!
You rock at everything you do, and I'm SO sorry that this is late! I feel TERRIBLE, but you know that I love everything you make- every single thing so don't ever stop okay?
You're AMAZING, and I'm blessed to have been gifted with such an amazing brother!

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,
Your one and only PS
<3

Edited by yulZ - 20 October 2010 at 4:25pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

ChotiiLamia17-Preciousbeautifuldreamsawsumgirlmomentsofme.she_ratchetanon.leeseunggilovearun-deepsA-N-S-H-I-K-A-kirulicious--Kruti.S-Vitnawhoa..shareenFateBeChangedAbhayVakil_1992lilindiangurl13cityoflightsmimi0295iwantitallSobtiObsessionROBlicious.viniva sharmaRa92sofiaaax.-Kash-anju101Siddhi_-Liana-lipshaaisomersChandni-dangerouzIshk.beintehaa...-Jia-..-Huma-~*Mehwish*~sallu_lover..RamKiJanaki..AS..-Fatima-.PINK.MeriAashiqui.

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
CONGOOOOOO ON NEW GALLERY SIDZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOPE U OPEN MANY MANYYYY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYY FIRST TOOO COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TC
LOVE
SOFIA
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX

Edited by -Sofia- - 26 June 2010 at 3:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
reservedd

Sorry muaha its all my computer fault Ouch i think i got a virus so its not working fine Ouch

..-Jia-..

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
wooow congo congo
gladi gladi.
love ur intro yaara... u r simply rock
aww rocking sigggs
love alll siggs , style / effects r awesome
wanna use one. bt non of them r my fvrt na..
wish u make few siggs the couple i likeLOL kiddding ...
anyway
goood luck wid this shop..
hope u open more soon
love u
keep rocking

senorita

Edited by aisha_1992 - 26 June 2010 at 3:03pm

yulZ

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
AWESOME UPDATE SIDZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PREMEER WRK IS FABBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REMIX WORK IS FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MANEET WORK IS STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHAHID WRK IS HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REQS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO PM ME WHEN U UPDATE OR OPEN =)

TC
LOVE
SOFIA
XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXX

yulZ

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

RESERVED
EDITED

Could u make me siggy wiv a Long matching avi
Style:
http://i47.tinypic.com/15f61sh.png
Pics:Sidzi could u take caps from the video below for the sigg and avi
video link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJgkLxMFY9Y
timings : 0:00 - 4:05 (could u take caps between this timing)
Main Text:Saksham & P2 Pehli Baar Mohabbat Ki Hai
Small Text: For Sofia - on the siggy and avi

Tc
Love
Sofia
xxxxxx
xxxxxx

Edited by -Sofia- - 27 June 2010 at 6:38am

yulZ

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

reservedd

Sorry muaha its all my computer fault Ouch i think i got a virus so its not working fine Ouch

omg Shocked wht happened??Ouch

senorita

sofiaaax.

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
is everything okay ? =(

Go to top