Top 10 Siddhima : This is why we are HOT!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

1. Sid knows the secret of the PROXIMITY EFFECT and he has been ensnaring his wife's senses ever since the seduction test post-marriage which set Riddhima's heart aflutter for Sid for  the first time. These days Riddhima even forgets what she is supposed to say when Sid is 2.5 inches away from her. 😉😉😉😉😉

2. Riddhima deliberately locks her eyes with her Sidikins because she knows he forgets everything when he gets locked in her eyes - yes, even his infamous gussa. Ummm... how many people remember an angry Sid in Riddhima's arms in the bathroom when Mean Modi was busy gazing at his wife even with a broken foot. 😳😳😳😳😳😳

3. Sid loves cornering his wife in any place available , lock her arms and whisper in his sexiest best husky voice because that is the only way her chudailgiri goes for a swing and she listens to him.😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

4. Riddhima loves gazing at Sid when he is sleeping - the luminous bliss on her face reflects such a virgin feeling - totally untainted. 😳

5. SR are the hottest 'carry-me-in-your-arms' couple. Sid lifts her like a delicate flower even when he is angry at her and she fits in his arms as though that's where she was always meant to be. I love the way she looks up at him with such innocent shyness. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

6. SR give physical tension and emotional pull the best balance possible and it is amazing how their emotional and physical tension goes from aggressive to soft to fiery and pulsating. ❤️

7. Siddhanth makes no bones about his feelings for his wife and nor does Riddhima fight her attraction and emotional rush. Watching them play peek-a-boo , a passionate touch-play and the simmering but innocent kisses spark off firecrackers that scintillate the heart and warm the soul. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

8. Sid sends Riddz' heart racing and Riddz sends Sid's heart singing. And wow! What a piece of music. 😃

9. Riddhima deals with Sid's temper with the love and pampering of a woman and Sid deals with her temper with the passion red that only comes from a man who is on love and loyal for life. 😳😳😳😳😳😳

10. SR stand in one frame and sparks fly.... now, don't ask me where. 😉😉😉😉😉😉

KEEP ADDING. THIS LIST IS GONNA BE CONTINUOUS. Will be updated regularly.

P.S- If you don't have anything nice to say , keep your intelligent opinion to yourself and am sure you will find many minds of your kind waiting at FB, Yahoo messeger , Hotmail Messenger and G-talk. Kindly make use of those services and LAY OFF.

Love and luck always to everyone,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you covered siddhima in your post, loved it, loved your post poco..🤗
I loved the way they are tantalizing each other without even knowing 😆😆
Edited by monar - 13 years ago
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Poco love your post sweety agree with all of them .
cnt  think of any at the moment lol but when i do ill post hehe.
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Only you can capture SR , their emotions, their intensity and their little nuances in such poetic and lyrical words.

And this is why Poco's posts ROCK! 😎😎
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
awesome post love them all my fav

10. SR stand in one frame and sparks fly.... now, don't ask me where. 😉

and hmm sid's closeness creates a tickly feeling in riddhima and she does things like dripping water from her hair just so she can get a romantic reaction lmao
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -alimabi-

Poco love your post sweety agree with all of them .
cnt  think of any at the moment lol but when i do ill post hehe.

Take a break from watching SR scenes for a while and you will be able to think. 😆😆😆😆😆😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

Only you can capture SR , their emotions, their intensity and their little nuances in such poetic and lyrical words.

And this is why Poco's posts ROCK! 😎😎

Awww Siddzoo!🤗

I am glad that you liked what i wrote. SR are way too dense, i just try capturing them and their essence in words. 😳.... but hey! You are one of those very few people in my life who can capture my thoughts and my imagination and you did it. Look down below. 😃

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

awesome post love them all my fav

10. SR stand in one frame and sparks fly.... now, don't ask me where. 😉

and hmm sid's closeness creates a tickly feeling in riddhima and she does things like dripping water from her hair just so she can get a romantic reaction lmao

😆... naughty Faroo! I guess you are gonna pick all the right tips from Riiddhima. Now, we gotta get a Sid for you. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😉
😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Awww Siddzoo!🤗

I am glad that you liked what i wrote. SR are way too dense, i just try capturing them and their essence in words. 😳.... but hey! You are one of those very few people in my life who can capture my thoughts and my imagination and you did it. Look down below. 😃

Awwwwwiiiiieee ......*blushes at Nitzy's words and does a little happy dance*

🤗

Those words mean a lot.