Dill Mill Gaye

Top 10 Siddhima : This is why we are HOT!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

1. Sid knows the secret of the PROXIMITY EFFECT and he has been ensnaring his wife's senses ever since the seduction test post-marriage which set Riddhima's heart aflutter for Sid for  the first time. These days Riddhima even forgets what she is supposed to say when Sid is 2.5 inches away from her. WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

2. Riddhima deliberately locks her eyes with her Sidikins because she knows he forgets everything when he gets locked in her eyes - yes, even his infamous gussa. Ummm... how many people remember an angry Sid in Riddhima's arms in the bathroom when Mean Modi was busy gazing at his wife even with a broken foot. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

3. Sid loves cornering his wife in any place available , lock her arms and whisper in his sexiest best husky voice because that is the only way her chudailgiri goes for a swing and she listens to him.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

4. Riddhima loves gazing at Sid when he is sleeping - the luminous bliss on her face reflects such a virgin feeling - totally untainted. Embarrassed

5. SR are the hottest 'carry-me-in-your-arms' couple. Sid lifts her like a delicate flower even when he is angry at her and she fits in his arms as though that's where she was always meant to be. I love the way she looks up at him with such innocent shyness. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

6. SR give physical tension and emotional pull the best balance possible and it is amazing how their emotional and physical tension goes from aggressive to soft to fiery and pulsating. Heart

7. Siddhanth makes no bones about his feelings for his wife and nor does Riddhima fight her attraction and emotional rush. Watching them play peek-a-boo , a passionate touch-play and the simmering but innocent kisses spark off firecrackers that scintillate the heart and warm the soul. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

8. Sid sends Riddz' heart racing and Riddz sends Sid's heart singing. And wow! What a piece of music. Big smile

9. Riddhima deals with Sid's temper with the love and pampering of a woman and Sid deals with her temper with the passion red that only comes from a man who is on love and loyal for life. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

10. SR stand in one frame and sparks fly.... now, don't ask me where. WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

KEEP ADDING. THIS LIST IS GONNA BE CONTINUOUS. Will be updated regularly.

P.S- If you don't have anything nice to say , keep your intelligent opinion to yourself and am sure you will find many minds of your kind waiting at FB, Yahoo messeger , Hotmail Messenger and G-talk. Kindly make use of those services and LAY OFF.

Love and luck always to everyone,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*kinny_sid_fanVineetkharyal06rosy_22SUPRATIMlvJERANlulu99bhavdevisohrobkash_hibaamitasaily-maria-sonii_soniicuty_ksanjanamishraMuasamSept16thekthatigercelestaeLuV_MiLeSpunjabkudi98JATINTHAKKARginacka7eelat-mayur-sajan-jMahamsidskaishu_25uppaasShiningStar18MagicalKashANfan1000Angelic_JshamilPragzieAmeresromiosugar1Monu-SunNaaSofnadesigrl05-alimabi-eshaaax3.nami2811sajni786-Mayu-nyctophiliamonarindian_beauty-Harshu-norzarLennieshanti05Rajiniliciousnadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Top 10 Siddhima : This is why we are HOT!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
you covered siddhima in your post, loved it, loved your post poco..Hug
I loved the way they are tantalizing each other without even knowing LOLLOL

Edited by monar - 26 June 2010 at 2:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99romiosugar1LennieTheBlackJaguarshanti05

-alimabi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-alimabi-

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Poco love your post sweety agree with all of them .
cnt  think of any at the moment lol but when i do ill post hehe.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99romiosugar1LennieTheBlackJaguar

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Only you can capture SR , their emotions, their intensity and their little nuances in such poetic and lyrical words.

And this is why Poco's posts ROCK! CoolCool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99romiosugar1LennieTheBlackJaguar

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
awesome post love them all my fav

10. SR stand in one frame and sparks fly.... now, don't ask me where. Wink

and hmm sid's closeness creates a tickly feeling in riddhima and she does things like dripping water from her hair just so she can get a romantic reaction lmao

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99romiosugar1monar-Harshu-LennieTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -alimabi-

Poco love your post sweety agree with all of them .
cnt  think of any at the moment lol but when i do ill post hehe.

Take a break from watching SR scenes for a while and you will be able to think. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99romiosugar1-alimabi-monarLennie

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidsk

Only you can capture SR , their emotions, their intensity and their little nuances in such poetic and lyrical words.

And this is why Poco's posts ROCK! CoolCool

Awww Siddzoo!Hug

I am glad that you liked what i wrote. SR are way too dense, i just try capturing them and their essence in words. Embarrassed.... but hey! You are one of those very few people in my life who can capture my thoughts and my imagination and you did it. Look down below. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99sidskromiosugar1

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Ditto!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1TheBlackJaguar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top