Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Freida Pinto has failed to live up to the hype (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Katalicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Katalicious

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Haha I agree with u. She was already too overhyped!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Freida Pinto has failed to live up to the hype (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

I agree! She wasn't anything spectacular in SM, the little kids stole the show, but at all the award shows she looked magnificant and that's what's matters in hollywood---looks and acting! Hopefully her role in Woody Allen's film will let us know if she has any real acting abilities!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dexterkichokri-PoisonIvy-

Anikasushita

Goldie

Anikasushita

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
I like Freida. So what if she had a 15 mins role in Slumdo?. She has a very beautiful face and great screen presence. Call it luck or whatever but she stood out of the whole lot of actors in that movie including Dev. She's just starting out. Its alright if she doesn't win an award for her first 10 movies. She's still new and learning the ropes. She'll get better. She's got an awesome agent who's also Kate Winslet's agent. She'll definitely get some good opportunities to show her mettle. Hope she does well.

Edited by SalmanFan - 20 August 2010 at 11:59pm

SIRFINA

SIRFINA

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Did you know that she is in the Rise of the Apes. It is an installment of Planet of the Apes with James Franco. It is a summer 2011 release here in the USA and is suppose to open the big summer season here. She plays Caroline. I have seen the shooting for it somewhere with her and James walking and doing a scene.

Anikasushita

Goldie

Anikasushita

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SIRFINA

Did you know that she is in the Rise of the Apes. It is an installment of Planet of the Apes with James Franco. It is a summer 2011 release here in the USA and is suppose to open the big summer season here. She plays Caroline. I have seen the shooting for it somewhere with her and James walking and doing a scene.
Yep. I know. She's doing really well. Good for her! Franco is a damn good actor and so easy on the eyes. Wink

snowflake0555

IF-Sizzlerz

snowflake0555

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
she's not even a bollywood actress, she's a hollywood one :P so why are people posting stuff about her here?

hmmm i wonderr how her next movie, miral, will do... has anyone seen the trailer? it looks interesting.

smarie

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Zareena

IF-Stunnerz

Zareena

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
She is doing really good in hollywood. She got good brand ads, which air every day here on tv. I saw her new movie promo Miral, which i think treat to watch, plus she got so many movie offers, indeed very lucky but she had somethign which big production house took her. I don't think she will be one hit wonder, neither she be dancing nor will be a glamor character in miral.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top