Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Shagnika

Please dont say so guys!!! 😭

daya sir is a little like that only.... Its not bcos of the letter that he didnt tlak to us!!! M damn sure abt that! He wud have spoken to us much much mirr i we wud have taken the initiation! We were just too scared! I think i know what kin of a personality he is! He is someone exactly similar to someone i know! Thats what even i have hrd from others!

Daya sir please dont take us wrongly..... We love u so so so much!!

Prabha di n visrom , pls dont have such negative thits dear! Dot feel sad! M sure nothing of that sort!!! Daya sir is not angry wid us!!!

shagyy prabha di hun bhi emotional ho gaye..lekin shayd wo aapase naraj nahi honge...are yaar sigg campaign ke pahele wo achhe the ..wo last moths se yaane siggy campaign ke baad thode kam dikhayi diye...creative ji kya kya kar rahein ho tum log😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
hamare daya sir ka kuch khayala hi nahi rakahate
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jiya1

are yaar sigg campaign ke pahele wo achhe the ..wo last moths se yaane siggy campaign ke baad thode kam dikhayi diye...creative ji kya kya kar rahein ho tum log😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

hamare daya sir ka kuch khayala hi nahi rakahate

Don't tell me yaar....I thought he is not himself after Behroopiya...I don't  see any change in him after the campaign, except what Sneha and Shagnika mentioned in their lovely experience...that they didn't get much of a change to interact with Daya and that 'except Daya everyone had read it'. Now when I think of this, my mind automatically wonders if....... Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
JP22 thumbnail

lekin abtak shayd wo padh chuke honge wo latter to

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar don't worry none of the CID team people are angry with us,don't depress yourself thinking that,Daya sir is very sweet,he wouldn't be offended because of such small things,we wrote in our letter mainly about the changes we wanted and we didn't want any modifications in the present Daya sir so didn't write anything,I'm sure he would have understood that and c'mon guys didn't we write we want our Abhi-Daya duo back which clearly showed how much we loved both of them and I think by nature Daya sir is a little soft and silent maybe he doesn't talk much isiliye Shaggy aur Sneha jab milne gaye he didn't talk much aur maybe he was tired,so all I want to say stop thinking of that and start thinking of the coming episode and remember all our CID officers know we love them,isiliye hum logo ne itni mehnath ki siggy campaign ko lekar and woh humse iss tarah nahi roothenge,so cheer up and lets get back to episode discussions
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
chalo guess is epsiode mein kitne khoon honge?????
JP22 thumbnail
ye socho agala episode kaise hoga kidnaping hogaya..mder to khair hota rahega,bomb bhi ho gaya,terorist ka hamala,ya robery ya koi emotional episode...kya hoga naya gess?
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sunnyp1414

chalo guess is epsiode mein kitne khoon honge?????

Ok....lets see....there'll be 5 murders.

And the title will be '5 laash ek saath'. Trying to beat the wikipedia guy, but failing miserably.
JP22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Ok....lets see....there'll be 5 murders.

And the title will be '5 laash ek saath'. Trying to beat the wikipedia guy, but failing miserably.

agar eak bhi khun nahi huva to?
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
3 toh honge hi that's almost like the minimum no. of laashes these days
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wah. 1-2 khoon ki to bat hi nahi karta koi seetha 5 ya 3.