Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Zareena

WHat happened to freedom of speech? Just because it's your favorite, it doesn't give anyone right to jump on my posts. We make create to give opinions to posts, and that's why this is Bollywood forum and not celebrity forum. If the celebrity you didn't liked, their movies flops, don't you open a separate thread? No one questions then. And yes Abhishek Ash are in the news too much. Same thing happened with another couple, and they gave the space. I would love to see abhishek praising his friends like someone brought sonam and imran. Geez guys, give some respect, if you can't respect other opinions. Just bringing my favorites to make your own good is just low.

Aish-Abhi are not my favorites, i just think that every couple/jodi is overexposed when their movie is about to come out. About the imran-sonam thing-i did not know they are your favorites. But like you said--freedom of speech. I think that they are overexposed. Not everyone has to know who your  favorites are -_-

*edited*

"Geez guys, give some respect, if you can't respect other opinions. Just bringing my favorites to make your own good is just low."

I did not disrespect any of your opinions. I never knew that if my opinion is different from someone else that i am disrespecting their opinion. You brought up overexposed and you only mentioned Aish-Abhi so i brought in another couple who has been in the light too much. And thank you calling my actions low :) I thought you were talking about respect? Instead of raising this issue against me, you could have just brought up points about why you thought Imran-Sonam are not overexposed. We were talking about celebs, not each other.

Edited by Jess. - 13 years ago
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In this topic it should be about Abhishek Ash and not Imran Sonam, i don't know what is the connection between them. I don't want to compare abhishek to imran nor Ash to Sonam. if you think my comments are wrong, prove them in your words it's not right. There had been few couples who were out in public and you get bored of them. Abhi-Ash not the only one.
Jess. thumbnail
haha i was editing my post when you wrote yours ^
i think i answered part of your question there
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ash-abhi never discussed their relationship when people were actually interested, now that people dont care they're hell bent on shoving themselves down our throats. We know you love each other-and you're blessed-we know shes beautiful and you gasp for breath when you look at her in the morning-and we know youre a Bachchan and your wife is a pari-anything we dont know already?

Bollywood celebs need to rip a page from the books of Jay-Z and Beyonce, Ryan Renolds and Scarlett and Gwenyth and Chris Martin

They need to learn 'how not to overshadow one another'--
Jess. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zareena

In this topic it should be about Abhishek Ash and not Imran Sonam, i don't know what is the connection between them. I don't want to compare abhishek to imran nor Ash to Sonam. if you think my comments are wrong, prove them in your words it's not right. There had been few couples who were out in public and you get bored of them. Abhi-Ash not the only one.

Connection: overexposure

Not that i care if someone is overexposed...its all a part of Bollywood. If a couple isn't being overexposed in the duration of the movie being released or soon to be released, not a lot of people would know about the movie.

I agree that they are overexposed, im just saying that they're not the only ones. Around the time a movie is about to be released, most jodi's are overexposed.

Edited by Jess. - 13 years ago
joie de vivre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

Ash-abhi never discussed their relationship when people were actually interested, now that people dont care they're hell bent on shoving themselves down our throats. We know you love each other-and you're blessed-we know shes beautiful and you gasp for breath when you look at her in the morning-and we know youre a Bachchan and your wife is a pari-anything we dont know already?

Bollywood celebs need to rip a page from the books of Jay-Z and Beyonce, Ryan Renolds and Scarlett and Gwenyth and Chris Martin

Haha, lol. I think I used to like them initially before they started painting this pocture of perfection about their family - we all love each other and we miss each other and blah blah blah. It compounds Ash's pre-existing fake image, when they go on to state their life is perfect.
joie de vivre thumbnail
One thing I'v never understood, why do people start fighting here over celebrities? I mean, is it so beyond the wit of tweens - who I presume are the ones arguing - that fans will supprt their favourites, fans will act crazy, so calling them out is an exercise in futility, because, hey, the ones doing the calling out are equally folly. :P
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thats sweet of abhi but than again why does he miss her? they are like joined at the hips i always see them together

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

ROFL!! 🤣 I just love how you wrote that hehe.