Saw Dinesh Sir in Sarfarosh (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 17

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged

Thanks Jiya sweetie. Hug

Look at those pics. Look at his body language does he look like a fool from any angle??? I am so mad at FW for doing this nonsense.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saw Dinesh Sir in Sarfarosh (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Thanks Prabha diHug

Yes..He has are excat body language like Police man..why they aer trying to make him joker...stupid people...and hight is that he is enjoying this stupid stings...I don't thing so...actually he is attached with CID scince begining so may be he is saying like this ya somebody forced him ..kya malm?

Edited by jiya1 - 31 August 2010 at 3:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.

monika21

IF-Sizzlerz

monika21

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
nice caps jiya. i think comedy doesn't suit on acp sir, abhi sir and daya sir and especially like freddy do in c.i.d. and this is the reason FW people selected Freddy.

Edited by monika21 - 31 August 2010 at 3:51am

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
thanks jiya di....nice pics

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Thanks manika nad chunnya...Big smile

monika21

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika21

i think comedy doesn't suit on acp sir, abhi sir and daya sir and especially like freddy do in c.i.d. and this is the reason FW people selected Freddy.

I do not have a problem with their choice. If I were to choose I would have chosen Freddie too BUT where is the comedy? The Aatma Talk or The Toilet Humor? There is a difference between comedy and buffoonery/tomfoolery and they make him do the latter which I hate. There was a time we had genuine comic moments, you don't have to turn a worthy officer into a fool to have comedy or light moments. Freddie is JOVIAL not a JOKER and that is the difference I would have liked them to maintain. CID Officer has a dignity to maintain but Freddie lost that long long ago and that saddens me.

Edited by prabha. - 31 August 2010 at 5:07am

sneh.

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
thx for sharing

monika21

IF-Sizzlerz

monika21

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

Originally posted by monika21

i think comedy doesn't suit on acp sir, abhi sir and daya sir and especially like freddy do in c.i.d. and this is the reason FW people selected Freddy.

I do not have a problem with their choice. If I were to choose I would have chosen Freddie too BUT where is the comedy? The Aatma Talk or The Toilet Humor? There is a difference between comedy and buffoonery/tomfoolery and they make him do the latter which I hate. There was a time we had genuine comic moments, you don't have to turn a worthy officer into a fool to have comedy or light moments. Freddie is JOVIAL not a JOKER and that is the difference I would have liked them to maintain. CID Officer has a dignity to maintain but Freddie lost that long long ago and that saddens me.
in that way you are right ....aatma, toilet and wife humor....they forget that freddy is also a c.i.d. inspector.. but they are using him as a joker in the series. even i feel bad when i see the other officers...vivek, tasha, even nowadays sometimes sachin also makes fun of him although they all are juniors. 

prabha.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top