CID

Saw Dinesh Sir in Sarfarosh (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 17

prettywomen22

IF-Dazzler

prettywomen22

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 2:19am | IP Logged
I have watched Saforosh but do not recall Freddy.  I may have to see the movie again.  Ofcourse then I wasn't CID fan yet that is how I would have missed Freddy.  But will watch the movie again just for Freddy Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saw Dinesh Sir in Sarfarosh (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Freddy is getting to the extend of stupidity, he is not an incapable cop, he never was, he is not as courageous and daring like Daya sir and Abhijeet sir, yet he is a capable cop. I somehow feel we lost our original Freddy sir after Sudhakar's exit and so I miss the jodi Sudhakar-Freddy badly

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged

Freddie was never stupid, yes he is not as sharp as the TRIO but he is not stupid. Now the level of buffoonery is such that he is wants to make a safe without doors so neither the owner nor the thief can open it. Now give me a break, even kindergarten kid will not say such a thing. Why do you want to make a fool of him, where is the comedy??? Where is the joke?? This is cry worthy not for laughs. If he is so stupid why is there in CID?

Yes he went on a downhill since Sudhakar left and that is why I miss Sudhakar even more. They complemented each other so well. Since Sudhakar left I can recollect only two real Freddie Moments - the "yes sir no sir ke siva main ne kiya hi kya hai" and when he imagines himself as the ACP. Latter was a true comic moment not tomfoolery. Dinesh Sir did so well in those scenes but they just let the potential go down the drain. It hurts me to see him behave so stupidly and I just detest the "ohoohoo" Aatma Talk, I feel like breaking the TV Set.

Edited by prabha. - 31 August 2010 at 2:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sneh.Chiinnu

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
I managed to capture some capts from sarfarosh from onee clip at youtube ...sorry prabha di...his ace is not cleared bt dinesh sir is standing behind Amir khan

sorry for pic quality...Dinesh sir in white shirt

Edited by jiya1 - 31 August 2010 at 3:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sneh.prabha.visromChiinnumonika21

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
@Prabha I totally agree somehow I find his role encountring diminishing standard day by day and feels bad coz he is capable of much more.

Thanx @Jiya for managing the cap. Freddy sir is right side of Aamir Khan extreme end naa?

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Yes dear ..wohich hein dinesh sirBig smile

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Jiya may be you can get a clearer pic fron the thakur's arrest scene.

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 31 August 2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged
I know  Prabha di...actually I have vcd also but cant findi it yar...m searching...whenever i Find it i will upload..

Edited by jiya1 - 31 August 2010 at 3:13am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top