CID

Saw Dinesh Sir in Sarfarosh (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 17

Akshay.

Goldie

Akshay.

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Ok! I do respect each and every member of this forum... but Tell me what you feel on my last post.. " feeling a part of this forum".... Am I write to expect something like this?

Edited by akshay29 - 06 September 2010 at 10:50pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saw Dinesh Sir in Sarfarosh (Page 10)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
i dont feel anything. Its only you who decides to be a part or not. We welcome everyone who love cid and follow a policy of acceptance. It doesnt matter, whether you are a newbie or a moderator, what you have to do is express yourself. You can participate in discussions and we will read you, for sure.

Akshay.

Goldie

Akshay.

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
main chahe jitna bhi feel karu ki haan main iss forum ka hissa hu.. Lekin samne se bhi to koi response aana chahiye na? I am not a 'sadhu or a sant'..
There is no offense meant... I am just expressing what i feel...

Edited by akshay29 - 06 September 2010 at 11:33pm

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
akshay...i know that you are not a sadhu or sant.

Dont feel bad, all the newbies here have the same feeling, dont know why....just be here, listen to others, be part of the discussions, thats all. All members are part of IF and we listen to new as well as senior members...dont post negatives here since it wont help you in anyway.

Better we stop now. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prabha.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Just saw all the pics in the Gallery. They are lovely. Dinesh Sir looked so good in the Uniform. He used to look similar in the very early cases of CID.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jiya.

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
@akshay29  let me clear one thing this is open forum so whenver we want to chat our disscussed between with only one person we will chat through PMs only...Are baba sara samajn ghe tu logout kelyavar aaamhach aadsar dur hoil as manat aal kas....tu marathi disatos mi pan  aahe samajha...
Yesterday I was uploding caps of Fredy in sarfarosh ...prabha di ne mala sangital hot...tya mule ti mala phakata scene sanagata hoti kontya scene madhye aahe,,,ani tas ti ki mi kiva koini ethe bolate tevha openly aamhi bolato anay one can give theoir opinion...afterall it's open forum...aani tine @akshay29 clearct dil aahe so tine tula sambadhal aahe...plz gairsamz karun ghe nako...Prabha di ekade 5 varsha aahe mi ohakat 2 mahine...Prabha,sneha aani mi sagalyat mothi aahe so sagale aamhala di mhanatat..hey kay jiya(di) either jiya bola kiva jiya di bol...mi prbaha hun phkat thodi chhoti aahe...so plz gairsamjh nako karaun gheu..tula kalav mhanun ye marathi manasa mi ha scrap marathitun lihila...tuz IF var swagat asso...lets be friend.

Edited by jiya1 - 07 September 2010 at 12:26am

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
he is looking so good in that unifrom...therefore I was trying take those caps....but that scene was so fast even that sjeep ke samane aata hein wo It's take 2 hors to take proper caps...mera media player was not working so usake upadates dhundhe...kya kya nahi kiya tab fredy sir ke ye caps aaye...ar enhe furast mein dekha,....wow he is so ood..why they made him joker...he has a good personality ...acting is also good then..Confused

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
@Jiya di... Kuch bhi samajh nahi aaya! LOL LOL

@Akshay Chill! You are very much a part of IF!

This galler ly has somr awesome collection of caps! I guess, IF is the only source of Latest CID capd which is finally distributed throughout the internet! A big roubd of applause for all the uploaders! Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Akshay.sunnyp1414jiya.Chiinnumonika21

Post Reply New Post

Go to top