Frequent Posters

Akshay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ prabha di.. Well from your marathi.. You seem to be a marathi member... 😃
prabha. thumbnail
Well yes I can speak Marathi.

Lets go back to Dinesh Sir and sarfarosh.

@Jiya does he have any dialogs?? Did you find his scene in the uniform??
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Akshay. thumbnail
What do you think about that promotion?? 😆 Its funny to expect .. But hona chahiye.. kyun?
Akshay. thumbnail
I guess he has only 2-3 dialogs.. I think I have heard his voice in that Apsara Bar scene...
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Prabha there not much dilogue...sirf ha nhi bus etana hi hein...😕
there was one scene where Amir and sonali was hsopping at CST station aur unape koi nazar rakhata hein...to Amir ko shak ho jata hein...aur majak majak sonali us gunde ko jakar keheti hein kya aap hmara picha kar rahein the...tab wo gunda bhagane lagaya hein and amir use pakad leta hein...tab jeep se vaha amir ki team aati hein...aur us gunde ko pakadati hein aur use jeep mein dalate hein...jab wo jeep singnal pe khadi reheti hein tab eak gunda {Makarand deshpande}bike pe aake use jeep mein se chhura marate hein aur marata hein..tab police station mein eak diloue hein..hum ne bahut koshish kiyi sir..aisa kuch
Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
Akshay. thumbnail
Are itna bhi neglect mat karo hame... Ham iss forum pe naye hai isme hamara kya dosh hai? Cant I take part in discussion if I know something about the topic??Edited by akshay29 - 13 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
@akshay29 This is an open forum. Go on whatever you want to say. Its not a one to one chat to expect instant replies. We all are busy and post as and when we have time. Welcome to the forum. You are welcome in all the on going discussions.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have pload all caps on pic gallrey..plz have look
Akshay. thumbnail
@ prabha di.. Thanks for that comment... I thought you were interested discussing only with jiya (di) or any other old member as my posts got least response and any third person who is watching all this could have spotted that... And I am observing this since I joined IF.. The first reply that i got (to my first post) was "Members please post according to the dates( independence day spl)"... Are bhai uss time naya tha utna dates- thread samzne main thoda time to lagta hai na.. Instead, you could have delivered that msg to me as a PM.. aise sabke samne??
From the comments that you posted it appeared that you and jiya (di?) were just waiting for me to log off so that you can start your one to one discussion...
Aur Open forum hai iska matlab ye nahi ki you totally neglect the views or comment posted by newbies and express your thoughts as an reply to every small post posted only by old members...Edited by akshay29 - 13 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
@akshay29  Not every post after your post is a reply to you. If I ever have anything to say to you directly I will user your username and say it. If I think it needs to be taken offline I will PM you. That stands true for most members. So no worries. That post was not for you. There were many others who were going wrong. So chill, this is a nice place to be, we are not daemons we are made out be. This is an open forum not a chat, so any and everyone can jump in and join the discussion. If I and Jiya were only to chat one to one we would take it to PMs. Personally speaking if I have any input to give be sure I will. I hope you feel part of the forum soon. Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago