Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dramaddict

Mera I was thinking about Vachan, and realized the only vachan i wants prats and krishna to have is to have no Vachan 😉😆 

E kounsi bath hai beta.😲 I know what you mean . But from a diff. perspective I could ask you ......You don't want them to have any kids? Remember their child's name is supposed to be Vachan.  I know things don't look all that great now, but maybe by the end of the show SS will get his duyi-duyi potha. Imagine if Prats had twins Vachan and Jabaan or Bachchan.😆
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
starrysky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

E kounsi bath hai beta.😲 I know what you mean . But from a diff. perspective I could ask you ......You don't want them to have any kids? Remember their child's name is supposed to be Vachan.  I know things don't look all that great now, but maybe by the end of the show SS will get his duyi-duyi potha. Imagine if Prats had twins Vachan and Jabaan or Bachchan.😆

hahahaha........no kids please.  I don't think we need mini brats.  😆 
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramaddict

hahahaha........no kids please.  I don't think we need mini brats.  😆 

It will be fun to watch Prats trying to raise two brats who will be terrors.

Imagine ............

Prats running around saying "dekho Vachan, Bachchan, aisa muth karo, ye teek nahi hai". The twins are running around shouting and throwing their toys all over the hall. They grab Ganti dadi's bell and laugh at her when she waves her hands.  Baba steps in and say "pareshan karne ki konu zaroorat nahi. Woh tho bachche hain. Tum jaO aur aaram karo. Chalo." He turns to them and says "chalo tumre Amma ko thoda samay akel chod denge.Humre saath gaade mei jaO? Chalbo fatafat."😛😉😆
😆😉😆