Uttaran

Article : Tina Dutta A Tantrum Queen? - Page 2

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

you guys believe in such kraps.....

i don't believe the article at all......i will only believe articles that quoted by actors...production....directors...scrip writers or other departments not media....they basically only post kraps thats it.....

since uttaran is sliding down...they are trying to grab some eyeballs....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's ok, good for her if she is a tantrum queen,
Nothing wrong with that!!! I still like her alot
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zaraiqs

ichcha ke role play karke she must be getting mad...come on yaar ....no dialogues....only sufferings and being extra nice....she has to burst out her frustrations....understandble 😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣

nice one.😛

🤣🤣🤣
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: rakun 4eva

i think they have given opposite charater 2 both girls
rashmi who is actually very sweet in real life they gave her akru character
tina who is akru gave her a sacrificing character
kya CVs tum bhi na

😆😆😆..... oh thats really funny yaar... how can you say this with full conviction that tina is akru and rashmi is sweet in real life???do u know them personally ??or working with them?? or you are a face reader??? tell me??? see i m a an ichha fan... so wont defend tina here as i dont know her personally... as she is not my chacha ki beti,,,so its better we dont mix real and reel lives.... who cares how is she in real life?? we are concerned to ichha only......

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well said shonnu ...
people say that ichha fans are allways criticizing rashmi ...but tina is also being criticized and called names by tappu or rashmi fans ....
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya...and its we vijaya, who are not denying it...but if it would be about someone else then they must be saying that these articles are always fake..............😆
pinkdaisy thumbnail
i dont believe in such crap info....we r here only to talk on the character named ichcha..not actors personal lives...i think no one works alongside tina or for tat matter rashmi here to tell us for sure she throws in tantrums and the other one is good...waise bhi ki farak padta hain? even if she's like tat??😲

we only have to discuss uttaran characters na
Edited by pinkdaisy - 13 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i personally dnt give a damn abt how tina is or how rashmi is..they are both good actors and tht is what they are being paid for..baaki,their personal lives are just tht..personal..tantrums karein ya saints ho..big deal..
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
me 2 don't believe these type of articles. if she wud've a tantrum queen den she cudn't've got gone well wid nandish & rohit. shes only not comfortable wid rashmi though i earlier'd seen dem 2gether on last yrs frndship day on sbs getting along well. i think later on may b sum misunderstanding wud'd occured btn dem.

vaise agar aisi bbat hai toh rashmi can also b said 2've superiority complex as sum of neutral fans who'd seen her in ZNKD said abt it & her a fake trying 2 impress judges. so u can't tell a prsn untill there r so many incidences dat really told abt tantrum queen or rash as fake!! 😊
priyu_friend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

how can anyone really tell that this is true or not,

even if it is true i think she did it under pressure, it has been more than a year she's been in uttaran, there havn't been any such comments on her behaviour, and now suddenly this article comes,

maybe she's under pressure or they are doing for increasing trp rates or it's just a rumour,who knows

noone can say that this article is true or not
Edited by priyu_friend - 13 years ago